Stormclan The truth.

Pennypatch321 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 06:30AM
*Jumps up on a rock to get the Clans attention* This has gone too far! Well, this is what you've all been waiting for. The truth. *gulps* You all were half right that me and Moonshine are the same person, and that we are two different people. *looks over at Stormstar* I'm surprised that when I was exiled, you didn't exile Moonshine too. I mean, whenever I created Moonshine321, I told you all about it. *looks back at Clan* Even though I created Moonshine321, doesn't mean that I'm still that person! One of my friends loves warriors, just like me and Soyala do, but she didn't have an e-mail to create a fanpop and have all of the fun in these clubs. I told her that I had a second account, and that she could use that one. She became Moonshine321. She became Moonshine. She became Pricklespots. She became everything that I was when I was Moonshine321.

She loves this, and when I got kicked out of StormClan the first time, I told her, and then she got on, and tried to help calm things down. She's good at helping people if you give her a chance. She can be wise, just like you Stormstar. And she is very calm at all of these situations like this. She does what she thinks is right, and occasionally gets punished for it, but occasionally gets rewarded.

Please Stormstar, please understand this message. Let all of StormClan understand this message. It will help me sleep better tonight. *jumps off rock and walks away, head drooping.*

Stormclan 213 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 213

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pennypatch321 said…
angelic
So, here you go. The truth.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Moonshine321 said…
She is right. Everyone was right.. partially. We are sorry for the confusion with everything.
(Sorry if it's kinda confusing at some parts.. It's really late.. well actually early, but it's all true..)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Swiftfang said…
hmmm
*glances at Stormstar, waiting to follow however the leader reacts*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Moonstorm100 said…
angry
*bristles fur and unsheathers claws* I cant believe this! I hav memory loss so I never remembered that U were Moonshine, Pennypatch! AND I HAD TO BE TOLD BY TIGERSTRIPE JUST TO NO THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glares at Pennypatch and lashes tail then looks at Moonshine with hatred* And you didnt even tell me that YOU were a complete stranger! *hisses at Soyala* AND U NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING! I HAD TO GET TOLD BY SOME OTHER WARRIOR JUST TO KNOW THE TRUTH! N U WANA NO IF M MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! U DDNT EVEN TELL ME ABOUT THE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ferndapple13 said…
*watches Stormstar and meets her gaze* so, watcha gona name them?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
stormstar....u need to calm down it isnt worth yelling at this can be solved without screaming at them i thought you belived second chances...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cinderstar said…
umm i came in at bad time........
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blacksun2 said…
yea im just gonna leave now
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SoyalaLeisu said…
blush
I don't get why you're mad. What, Pennypatch was being nice and letting a friend from school come on. They AREN'T the same person, not anymore, but waay back in time when Penny first started they were. And why are you mad at me? What did I do but tell the truth?
..........(im not sure wht to say)
angelic
I honestly don't get what I did wrong, but whatever was, I'm sorry for it. Please just tell me (calmly because harsh words won't help anybody) what I did so that I know for the next time and won't do it again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Edwin3 said…
tongue
Wow.

Soyala: I'm glad you're starting to act a little more mature, hmm?

Penny and Moonshine: You could have reminded us and then TOLD us that you were giving away your second account. Is that so hard?

Moonstorm: I agree with you that it was wrong for Penny and Moonshine to lie, and although I don't see how Soyala herself lied, she too could have told us about the account exchange, right?

~Edwin3
being mature is boring and unfun though
That doesn't mean it isn't necessary.
angelic
Yes I could have and I should have and I'm sorry that I didn't. But I'm not a liar. Lying is a sin in my eyes. But I won't EVER not leave out a significant fact again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ferretandsilt said…
Good idea. Just to let everyone know: We're boys. There are two of us because we're twins. We live NEAR Soyala, Moonshine, and Penny, but we don't really communicate with them. And I--Riley--am Soyala's ex-boyfriend.
mischievous
the angel has spoken lolz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ferretandsilt said…
laugh
And so has the devil. :p
I'm serious.
Good. You should be.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mistyflower said…
sad
Sorry, bored.
angelic
Look, I know we should have told you, but I wasn't sure that I was actually going to KEEP this account (after all, Penny created it), which is why we never told you. If I got an email, then I would give this account back to Penny, but for now, I'm just borrowing it so I can see what fanpop was like. And, if you want me to join when I do get my own email, then, well, yelling isn't the answer. I know that you, Stormstar, love to get new members, and then when I do get my own account, then I'll join, if you don't punish Penny or Soyala for this. It isn't their fault, I didn't want to tell anyone because I thought that it would just confuse everyone. I'm sorry.
smile
True...

-Dreampaw
sad
*whips head to stare at Moonshine* Don't try to get me out of this. I should have told and I didn't. I was stupid and irresponsible for my own actions and the actions of others.
surprise
Daisyflower...are you okay?

-Dreampaw
Okay? I messed up and I'm not sure I'll have forgiveness. That's up to Stormstar, but I doubt she'll ever trust me again.
smile
Well, whatever you did, I forgive you.

-Dreampaw
*smiles* Thanks Dreampaw.
laugh
*dips head* No need for thanks. *smiles back and pads to fresh-kill pile*

-XDreampaw

(The X isn't a typo! For fun XD)
But Soyala, it wasn't your secret to tell, it was either me or Penny's, so we should have told when she first let me use this account, but we didn't. It's not your fault.
worried
What do you mean, not my secret to tell? It doesn't matter! I could have told them and I didn't.
sad
*sighs* I'll be in my den... *pads away*

-Dreampaw
I mean, you weren't really involved in it. Not like me and Penny were at any rate. But you're right. It doesn't matter. And either way, the truth is out now.
I just hope she's in a good mood today.
smile
*nods* Me too. *stands next to Daisyflower*

-Dreampaw
sunny
Yeah. I do too. I don't want to be exiled out of StormClan. I truly do love this Clan, even when there's tough things to go through, we always make it through.
smile
Well said. *looks at her in approval*

-Dreampaw
We'll have to wait and see.
angelic
Stormstar, please forgive us. We really meant no harm. I hope that you can forgive us.
angry
*turns attention to Ferndapple* wat r u rambling on about senior warrior?! ~Stormstar
hmmm
What? *stares at Stormstar confused*
She said something earlier about names. Right?
hmmm
*shrugs*

-Dreampaw
worried
I don't know, but I hope that Stormstar can forgive us..
worried
Yeah, Hopefully...

-Dreampaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Wafflepie said…
smile
I think she will! :)

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ferndapple13 said…
*smiles* the baby hamsters, silly!
*shrugs* but i ddnt tell u.............never mind, Im planning to call one of the female teddy bears Pancake, cause her fathers name is FlapJack.........