Tangled Rapunzel is my new پسندیدہ Disney princess

LisaForde2 posted on Sep 06, 2011 at 01:45PM
Hands down she's naive, a real softie, a bit crazy(she talks to herself LOL), and she's so dainty.

She actually reminds me of myself as I too am a big softie and dainty.

Move over Belle there is a new brunette in town to kick your ass.

Tangled 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pocahontas1Fan said…
She my new favorite princess too! I have lots in common with her.I love art and it's my biggest passion just it is with her.And I do like to do crafts,read books,dance and sing,play instrument,and do other activites to keep me busy.And oh you know how she covers her walls with paintings,I might not do that but what I do is pretty simalr.I do cover my walls with pictures and so on.I don't like plan walls so I pretty much cover them like she does. Now as traits go I do tend to talk to myself quite alot and do mumble even though I don't realize I do it at times.And yeah I'm softie and real nice and sweet person when I want to be. And I do at times get too excited about things and places I've never done or been before and goes the same to some places I been before.And you know how Rapunzel drags Flynn to stuff around the kingdom that she gets excited about,I tend to do that in lot places with my husband when we go places,I can't help it as I get excited and I don't want to wait so I tend either to walk off and leave my husband to catch up or sometimes drag him along. So yeah I got lot in comon with Rapunzel,you can say most of everything except the locked in tower and crazy mother thing,other then that sums up about everything.She practically the first princess I can relate to more so then the others before her.