Teen Fashion Clothes !

Punkalisho96 posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 07:10PM
okayy some people judge you by your clothes. They think like if you wear abercrombie and hollister then your a prep or if you wear hot topic and pacsun your all punkish..Does anyone agree with that ?
i really don't know.

Teen Fashion 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک artsyenj said…
I agree somewhat with that. it seems like people who shop at certain stores have certain personalities, but i think you can like stores like aero and american eagle and also shop at hot topic, thats how i am, but i dont think id be called a prep or a punk
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princess829 said…
I agree with artsyenj 100%.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alicabacon said…
I don't think that we really can judge people my their cloths,
It is very possible that two person having similar personality can choose different cloths.

or same dress can be selected by two totally different person.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kittencutie11 said…
I dress how I like I dont give a crap of what others think of me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sylviaeasley20 said…
smile
I loved the way you have described and differentiated between Bridesmaid Dresses, Evening Dresses and Cocktail dresses. You can also find beautiful collection of Cocktail dresses at link http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticons/­smi­le.­jpg
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک maverick123 said…
yes you are right alicabacon...we cannot judge any person by their clothes..i just say these lines
" Light travels faster than sound..This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak..

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ageoftaurus said…
When I was in school I did everything. I had hot pink hair, LONG hot pink hair, I wore hollister jeans and abercrombie tees with Hot topic studded belts, pacsun flip flops, and I was friends with everyone. I was just myself and I was judged- harshly actually ...punk kids didn't like me at times because I was a 'poser' since I only listened to a few punk bands and the prep kids didn't always like my hair. What I found the most interesting though is that the kids who claimed to be 'punk' were actually the ones who had the most 'rules' and 'conforming' to be a part of their 'clique'. Ironic?? haha...anyway just be yourself have fun. That's what school is for.

Age Of Taurus: Unique Celeb Style For Less
www.ageoftaurus.com
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cabral10 said…
We should not judge anyone by his/her clothes.You can wear any dress that you feel comfortable...you can take a look the blog...link