The Big Four The big four rp: Pre-school

hikari_hiwatari posted on Feb 05, 2013 at 07:52AM
To start off if your gonna be a teacher please be a proper age to do so if your gonna be one of the characters or if your gonna be your own character and your going to the school as a student then I suggest you be the proper age umm age 3 to 10 or 12 *shrugs* as long as its the proper age I think that will be fine

Rules

1. Since this is pre-school I ask please no swearing
2. Please be nice and fair to the characters no matter what you are OC or not please play fair and be nice
3. I don't know about you but I think it's a bit strange for kids under age dating (this is not a strict rule)
4. No M rated scenes please
5. No god modding or bullying
6. HAVE FUN!!!!

(For people who wants to make up their own characters)

Name:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Teacher or student?;
Bio:
Extra Info: (meaning if there's something that you don't wanna add to your bio like its a secret or something then add it here)

Main Characters:

Rapunzel: (taken: RapunzelFitz)
Jack Frost: (taken: TheJackFrost)
Merida: (opened)
Hiccup: (opened)

Now for the extra characters like say Eugene or Astred or any characters that are around one of the characters age they will either be students or teachers (it is very much up to you) by the way for the characters like Jack or the older characters like Hiccups Dad or something I don't care what you make them teacher or student it does not matter

Teacher

Mrs Johnson (hikari_hiwatari)
Kago (totolove)

Students

Snow (hikari_hiwatari)
Kate (totolove)
last edited on Feb 07, 2013 at 04:22PM

The Big Four 112 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheJackFrost said…
I'll be the Jack!
 I'll be the Jack!
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Awwwww that looks so cute!!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TheJackFrost commented…
I know, right? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BellaBlueEyes13 commented…
So adorable! I think I'm going to faint *fainted* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Snowbelle (also know as Snow)
Personality: shy at first, quiet, nice, caring, kind, kinda silent sometimes (mostly at first)
Likes: playing with her little white stuff teddy bear, making new friends, reading, music, singing
Dislikes: bullies, loud people, loud places, seeing people get hurt
Hobbies: (this is a secret) singing
Teacher or student?: student
Bio: Snow may seem quiet and shy but she is tough when she wants to be she just isn't used to new people if she doesn't talk that sort of means she's either too shy to talk to you or she doesn't really feel like talking
Extra Info: she can't control her powers sometimes and also she brings her teddy bear everywhere she goes
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Snowbelle (also know as Snow) Age: 7 Personality: shy at first, quiet, nice, caring, kind, ki
Ooh that's so purrrrty پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Anyways I think we should start the rp ummm I can invite Tooth and Rapunzel if you want?)

Snow looked up at the door in front of her she hugged her teddy bear tightly as she gently knocked on the door a tall lady opened the door she looked down at Snow and made a gentle smile 'why hello there you must be Snowbelle right?' She asked kindly Snow made a slow nod as she looked down shyly the lady giggled 'well I'm Mrs Johnson and its very nice to meet you! Come on in!' She said as she stood aside Snow made small nod again as she and Mrs Johnson walked into the class Mrs Johnson clapped her hands 'ok class settle down now! Today we have a new student' she said as she looked down at her legs 'Snowbelle you can come out now' she said Snow poked her legs out from behind Mrs Johnson's legs and then slowly came out still hugging her teddy bear and looked down shyly 'class this is Snowbelle! She's our new student so please treat her nicely' she smiled Snow glanced up for a bit and then looked down 'hmmm now I wonder where your sister is?' Mrs Johnson said while looking around
totolove commented…
Mrs Johnson is my teacher's name ! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Sure, that's fine)

Jack looked up from laying on top of his huge polar bear toy. He shook the little hair from his eyes so he could see Snowbelle clearly. "Hi Snowbelle!" He said with a happy wave.

(Now prepare to die upon this cuteness, muahaha)
 (Sure, that's fine) Jack looked up from laying on سب, سب سے اوپر of his huge polar برداشت, ریچھ toy. He shook the li
hikari_hiwatari commented…
*covers mouth trying not to fangirl scream* must resist cuteness! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
totolove commented…
i'm a fangirl ... but this doesn't make me پرستار scream پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
What do آپ mean it doesn't make a پرستار scream? It's super adorable! AHHHH! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Snow looked at Jack and made a small wave shyly as she hugged her teddy bear a bit more tightly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RapunzelFitz said…
(Hi guys sorry I'm a little late, and omg thats a reallyyy cute picture<33)

Rapunzel, who sat beside Jack, with her long blonde hair trailing to almost the back of the room, smiled and waved at Snowbelle as well.
 (Hi guys sorry I'm a little late, and omg thats a reallyyy cute picture<33) Rapunzel, who sat bes
Aww so cute but I'm jealous of u پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Hey it's never to late when it comes to an rp!!)

Snow looked at Rapunzel and waved back at her 'Snowbelle why don't you sit next to Jack and Rapunzel' Mrs Johnson suggested geasturing towards their table Snow looked up shyly and then looked down and slowly walked over to then a small kid with white hair (it's just a random character) whispered something to his friend then he stuck his foot out and Snow tripped over and made a face plant on the floor she looked up as some of the kids were laughing
Jack frowned at the kid who tripped her. "Hey that wasn't nice!" He got up and floated to Snowbelle.
Rapunzel 'hmphed' at the child and ran over to Snowbelle with Jack. "Are you okay?" She asked.
The kid just laughed but then Mrs Johnson folded her arms and whacked her ruler onto the desk as some of the kids who were laughing stopped 'thank you Jack now you kids unless you didn't hear me I said be nice to Snow' she said in a very firm and strict tone Snow got up and looked around for her teddy bear 'Teddy?' She said her voice was very quiet and soft
Jack looked around for the bear. "Uh...ah hah!" He crawled under a table and grabbed Snow's teddy bear and returned it to her.
Rapunzel smiled and grabbed Snow's arm gently and led her back to their table. "Don't worry about those meanies."
Snow made a small smile 'I-is I-it a-always l-like that?' She said nervously
Rapunzel shook her head. "No. They just like to do that for fun." She sat back down at the table.
Jack nodded in agreement and sat down. "Yeah what Punz said."
Snow sat beside Jack 'w-well I-it I-isnt t-the f-first time I-I've been t-tripped over' she said as she hugged her teddy bear she then sighed 'y-you g-guys c-can c-call me S-Snow I-if you want....' She looked at both Jack and Rapunzel
Jack smiled. "Okay then, Snow. I'm Jack."
Rapunzel smiled too. "And I'm Rapunzel."
Snow smiled a few minutes later the bell rang for lunch 'ok kids lunch time!' Mrs Johnson said Snow then got out her lunch bag she opened it as she took out a cup cake 's-so w-what's y-your a-abilities?' She said as she started eating her cup cake
Jack watched Snow eat. He never brought a lunch for himself, usually he would share, but he didn't eat very much at all, partially because he wasn't used to it. "Well I can make it snow and ice!"
Rapunzel took out a little bag with some apple slices. She gave one to Jack and offered one to Snow. "Well, my hair is magical. It glows when you sing a certain song." She held up the bundle of hair that touched the ground.
Snow looked at Jack and then at Rapunzel then she turned her long bag around to show two more cupcakes 'you t-two can h-have o-one I-I you want' she said geasturing at her cupcakes she wasn't really much of a sweet tooth but she loves things that are baked or cooked and she smiled at Jack 'really? I-I c-can m-make it s-snow and I-ice a-as well' she said still eating her cupcake she also smiled at Raunzel r-'really? I-I heard o-of s-something like th-that f-from an o-old l-lady i-I can't r-really remember h-her n-name s-since i-its been a-ages since I seen h-her b-but she's r-really nice!' She smiled
Rapunzel smiles and takes the cupcake. "Yes really. It can heal." She took a bite of the cupcake. "Maybe you met my mother."
Jack ate the cupcake. "Wow you can? That's cool!" He said with his mouth stuffed.
She made a thinking look for a few and shrugged as she kept eating her cupcake then the next thing she knew she got hit with with a piece of pie the same kid who tripped Snow pointed and laugh along with the other kids around his table Snow bit her lips as tears fell down from her eyes
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک totolove said…
Name: Kate
Personality: kind, fun, shy and is one of those people who looks for whats inside ... mostly used on her older sister . Once she gets to know you she gets adventurous and funny
Dislikes: bullies and peanuts
Hobbies: drawing, singing, dancing and day dreaming
Teacher or student? : student
Bio: ???
Extra Info: she can do levitation
 Name: Kate Age: 6 Personality: kind, fun, shy and is one of those people who looks for whats in
(( this is her sis who will be working as a teacher/ assistant ))

Name: Kago
Personality: you will see ...
Dislikes: adults who are male, ( she is like a human version of artemis ) annoying people and dresses/skirts ... also her cousin
Hobbies: sports
Teacher or student? : teacher/ assistant
Bio: stood up for her sister for a long time now .... ???
Extra Info : is a novice in magic
 (( this is her sis who will be working as a teacher/ assistant )) Name: Kago Age: 16 Perso
Mrs Johnson stood up from her desk and walked over to the kid then grabbed him by the ear 'that is enough Mich I said be nice to Snow and you throw pie at her' she said geasturing to Snow who was crying a bit since she doesn't like that sticky and slimy feeling
Rapunzel took out a little cloth and gave it to Snow. "Here you can you use this to wipe pie off." She said.
Jack crossed his arms and looked at Mich. "You big meanie."
Snow took out the cloth 'thank you' she said and started wiping the pie off Mrs Johnson was taking care of Mich and put him in the corner Mich folded his arms in annoyance as Snow managed to get most of the pie off
Jack looked at Snow wiping off the pie. "You okay Snow?"
Snow nodded slightly then she looked at Rapunzel 'I can clean this for you if you want?' She said as she held up the cloth
Rapunzel nodded. "Your welcome."
The bell then rang Mrs Johnson smiled 'ok it's play time everyone! Except you Mich' she said as she folded her arms looking at Mich with disappointment Snow got up and put her lunch bag in her bag and then looked at the others 'you guys coming?' She said curiously
Kago walked wIth Kate inside " ok, try and make lots of friends and if you need me I'll be with one of the teachers " walks of To Mrs Johnson (( mrs Johnson is my teacher's name ... I still can't get over it ! ))
Kate walks outside with her bunny and sits near the door
Jack nodded his head. "We're coming!" He hopped off his seat and walked over to Snow.
Snow hugged her teddy near and looked around she looked up the treehouse and smiled as she flew up towards it she looked through the window to see that it was dusty and there was some cobwebs inside she looked down at Jack and Rapunzel 'why hasn't this place been used?' She said while tilting her head
a bee suddenly started flying around Kate " Ahh ! go away bee !" she starts running away from it , trips and loses her bunny " Bunny ! "
-*-*-
Kago walked outside " ok lets see whats goin on ! " she looks at her sister and her bunny up on the fence " oh boy ! " Kago runs over and gets the bunny " here ya go Kate ! " gives Kate the bunny . Kago notices Snow, Jack and Rapunzel at the tree house " come with me Kate ! " walks over dragging her sister as she tries running away " hey whats up ? wanna play in the tree house ? " smiles at them
Snow looked at Kago she then went into her shyness but she flew to the bottom of the treehouse and felt for a door to open she then pushed upwards and it flung open she then flew inside and looked around she coughed a bit because of how dusty it is 'wow this place is really dusty' she said fanning the dust away with her hand
Kago looked up and waved her hand behind her so no one could see . some thing appeared in her hand " here we go ! " she showed them a feather duster . she looked around " Where's Kate ? " she turned around . Kate ran behind her . She turned around again . Kate ran behind again . " Kate ... I've got bunny ... " She said slyly " Bunny ! " she jumped on her head and grabbed bunny " Owwww "
Rapunzel looked inside the treehouse and picked up her hair, hugging it. She walked slowly inside and looked around at all the cobwebs and dust. "No one ever comes in here."
Snow looked around then made a thinking look 'hey why don't we ask Mrs Johnson that we can fix this place up!' She smiled while looking at Rapunzel Kago Kate and Jack
Jack smiled excitedly at Snow. "Good idea! What do you think guys?" He turned to Rapunzel, Kago, and Kate.
"Yeah! That's great! I wanna do the painting!" Rapunzel cheered with a big smile.
'Hmm lets see oh maybe maybe we can put some toys inside the class that no one ever uses I saw some broken toys maybe I can repair them' Snow smiled and saw some token toys on the ground covered in dust and webs
"This place needs cleaning up." Jack walked around and looked down when he stepped on an old, dusty, bunny stuffed animal. "Aw. Poor bunny." When he picked it up, little frost patterns came out from under his fingers. He blew it on it to make the dust go away, and ended up making more frost on the bunny. "Frosty bunny!" He chuckled.
Snow giggled and picked up the toys she saw 'come on let's go fix up these poor toys' she ten flew out of the tree house and into the class she then placed the toys on the table an looked around 'hmmm no no ah ha!' She then grabbed some stuff and flew back to the toys
"Oh good thinking Snow." Rapunzel said and giggled at Jack and the toy. She noticed a rope beside her and pulled on it. A latch switched and a window on the roof of the treehouse opened, but the rope broke and fell down. "Woah!"
Snow looked at Rapunzel and flew back to Rapunzel and caught the rope before it fell on her she looked at it 'hmmm' then she looked up then she got an idea 'hey Rapunzel you could use your hair to latch onto the switch!' She said while looking at Rapunzel