Hi everyone! *waves*
I'm a hugely dorky fan of Buffy, and I've been given the opportunity to do a research project on the show. :D I would really like to include some fan responses in my final paper. I've made up a list of questions, and I'd be absolutely floored to receive your responses to one or two or a few (or all!) of them. You can email me at email@example.com if you want, or just post replies here.
- When did you start watching Buffy?
- What attracted you to the show?
- Were there any specific reasons you continued to watch the show, if so what are
- Do you, or did you, feel you can/could relate to any specific character, or
characters, on the show?
- Do you feel any of the characters on the show are role models for you or for
- Who are your favorite characters, why?
- Are there any episodes you feel you relate to especially well?
- What are your favorite episodes? Why are these your favorite episodes?
- What are your least favorite episodes, and why?
- Are there episodes you feel are offensive, and if so why?
- Did your feelings or thoughts about any episodes change after two or more viewings, if so how?
- Has watching Buffy influenced your thoughts or feelings pertaining to issues presented on the show (e.g. homosexuality, wiccanism, death and dying etc.)
- Are there themes in the show you particularly like, or dislike, and if so why?