The Heroes of Olympus Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 5223 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 5223

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jasonfan44 said…
"Well your mom might be Nyx. Isn't she the goddess of the night?" I said. "Do not say that I am a stalker!" I ducked my head lower as we headed towards the weapon storage.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras2 said…
O_o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emafluff said…
yeah she is that godess of the night, but i doubt it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lolking said…
Well you have a weopon that has night on it.May I ask do you love nightime.
were you not listening earlier?
I walked next to Charlie. "Yo Charlie," I whispered in is ear. "Listen and you'll get the girl. Trust me." I walked back to Jesse who gave me a curious look.
*smack* I walked over to him and wispered you are weird you know that and im not even interested in her.
I can hear you.
"ouch"I say looking at Ema
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک killer24 said…
wow dark wait light cool hallo UK. good a mate how did you just appear out of the shadow?"hold on a minute are we in the UK?.no your in australia"will you excus me for a sec". ok mate."ahh son of a gun".
Good one mike high 5 lol, just a joke
"Alright, but if you want some advice, I'm always open." I said. "Also, don't smack me again." I said, with a dopey, sarcastic smile. Jesse was looking at me weird. I put my hood back on, and picked up my pace.
Dont tempt me to smack you again (hehehe)
ok well back to camp
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink-bookworm said…
"Guys come on stop mucking around".
Ok,lets pick out some weopons (have we arrived aat the weoponry?)

testing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venus143 said…
"Mike your so wierd you know that,but anyways yeah were here" I told them.

We arrived at a silver door which was voice command.

"Jesse daughter of poseidon with dante son of hades and company". i said

The doors started to open and inside there were tons of weapons anything you can imagine from A-Z.

"Well charlie go ahead and pick what ever you want".
Wow, just wow.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
MMM very tough choice I'll go with a blade

testing

testing

testing
"Woah this place is so cool".
"yep it is i got my weapon here to way in the back are all the ones that can magicly transform into anything you want them to, see mine looks like an ipod but when i think of weapon it transforms into any weapon very handy,I also have a flower neckalece in which each petal can turn into a knife each made of a different kind of metal,but yea nice choice charlie".
'I like it hmm i wonder if can tranform".
"Try it think of another weapon and see if it works".
I tried out all the swords most were too heavy and too light,There wasnt one just right for me
"Okay". I got out my knife and looked at it carefully. There was a little switch on the knife so I pressed it.

Sorry gotta go.
"Yeah, I know that," I said. My mouth just hung when we entered the weaponry. I took out Killer and looked at it. There was nothing really special about. I stuck near Jesse, my head down and my hood up.
"ok im back miss me?" "ok im not that ignorent" "so why are you guys in a shed?" "cool are thay swords
Suddenly a kid just appeared. "I don't know you and we are looking at weapons, and yes they are swords! I'm Mike by the way, what's your name?"
Hey Alex whats up?
I snuck the cellphone out of my pocket and put it with the swords."hey whats this"I asked.(pointing to a phone) "Oh and hi alex im charlie"
"Charlie are you serious?" I asked him. "It's a cellphone! Never heard or seen one? Wow." I shook my head. "Jesse! Can we please get on with the tour?"
"Mike be patient charlie still needs to pick out his weapon, is that what your getting charlie?"
"sure" I commented (picking it up)
"How can I be patient?" I mumbled to myself.
"Ok then if that what your going to get lets move on, were do you guys want to go next? we have the traning arena left and the lake,the beach which is one of my favorite places and i can show you guys the strawberrie fields on our way to dinner.
"I dont care where we go next" I replied

(when will we play capture the flag)
"I vote the arena since i already saw the lake and beach." whispers to charlie " i saw you pull that out of your pocket."
"ok then lets go to the arena after that we will go to the lake and then beach if you already saw these places you can leave and meet us at the mess hall,
but i you have not stay with me, and one of the reasons i want to show all of you the beach is theres a place i go to when ever i feel angry or sad you have to go underwater to reach it but then it goes up to the surface it's like a cavern but i will make sure you guys can breath it's amazing trust me it will blow your breath away".
"I've already seen the arena and lake but I've never seen the beach before so count me in".
"Let's go see the Arena, and beach." I said
*sorry it was really late in the UK*
who's been to australia that were i ended up when trying to shadow travle to home in the uk
"I haven't been to australia but I accidently went to china once"
I never went to austrlia, and im not sure i want to.
"Uh yeah ok then lets go"
We walk all the way to the arena and past the woods
"Oh yeah i forgot don't ever go in the woods unless you want to die from a monster atack we only go in there to play capture the flag".I tell them
We arive at the arena and it's huge dummies are line on the wall,the archery range is off to the side.
"Well here you are guys knock yourselfs out practice for a little and then we can go to the lake or beach".
"AWESOME!" I shout. Before I go anywhere I notice that I am not the shy kid I was before. I rushed over to the dummies with Killer and start slashing a dummy to bits. I don't know where this anger is coming from, but it seems like it has always been there. I put all my concentration on the sword and my movements. I kept doing weird things like jumping and slashing. I once flipped and slashed with all my might. I rested for awhile, and watch the other kids practice.
I turned for a momment to look at the other people practice but someone caught my atention it was mike he was slashing and stabing like crazy i couldn't belive it one momment he was a shy boy and the other he was a fierce wariorr i noticed something though whenever he would stab a dummie the sword would glow for a second you could barely notice.'that's wierd 'i thought.
"Sweet!" i yelled as i flicked night and started slashing and pulling down dummies.
well they say when in Rome but i'm in camp half blood so i took out stealthy or stealth my sword and went to work
When I stopped for the second time to rest, I noticed my sword was glowing. Not ur typically glow stick glow. I'm talking a ball of fire in a dark room."Jesse!" I hiss trying to get her attention. "My sword is glowing!"
I went over to the archery range because I remember Jordan taking me once and I just wanted to relieve that memory. It was just so much fun that day.