The Host The Host comes out today! *Spoilers*

shortynme posted on May 06, 2008 at 05:05PM
So I don't know how many of you have read it yet. I haven't actually. . . my boyfriend ordered it for me today though as a birthday present so I'll be getting it soon. Here's a place to share your thoughts on the book and explain your favorite things. I'll be leaving more when I've finished the book! Happy reading!

The Host 11 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shortynme said…
Oh my gosh! I just finished The Host today and I loved it! I cried so hard when I thought that Wanda was going to die! By far my favorite "romantic" guy character was Ian. He's so awesome! I love Jamie though, such a fun character to read! Wanda was so awesome too! Oh man! Stephenie Meyer is a wonderful writer! Always adding something you didn't expect lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luvrofedward said…
i was really sad too when wanda was going to "die". i CRIED LIKE A BABY! my parents were all like WTF?! whats wrong!!! haha.
stephenie made Ian such an appealing character....it made me want to be Wanda REAL BAD! hehe lol.
i also loved Wes and Lily! they seemed like the cutest couple, and again....i cried when Wes died! it made me want to strangle that Seeker! it made me laugh when Lacey, the human was just as obnoxious as the seeker was.
oh and Kyle and Sunny? they were SO ADORABLE! kyle kind of reminded me of Emmett and how hes like big and rough on the outside and kind and gentle on the inside........(haha Twilight reference)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebethlovesmatt said…
I also read the book and really enjoyed it! I would even say I like this book better than Twilight (*gasp*). I love how Steph manages to make each relationship unique. I also enjoyed her exploring multiple types of relationships (mother/child, friends, etc..). This was a fabulous and well rounded book that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time!! I loved it. Thanks Stephenie for another great one.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SummerSong said…
It was a wonderful book. I liked it more than the Twilight series.

I adore Ian. He was annoying at first, but yet, he turned awesome. Jared is ok.

Wanda and Melanie are...theres no single word to describe how terrific they are. I love to read about them, so Im hoping there might be a sequal, although if the story stopped with The Host, I wouldn't complain.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cheergeek said…
This book is my new favorite book (I'm not just saying that because it's Stephanie's either) I loved it!! It made me laugh, cry(esp cry), and sad, and scared. I loved it!!! All the characters are so easy to love.

I love IAN!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funnyshawna said…
i cried so much on all the sad parts! and i loved all the characters too, not like in twilight where some are better than others. this one they were all excellent! i looooved this book!!!! its definitely my new favorite...ish book.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jeeves1729 said…
Oh my gosh, I just finished it 2day! I cried for 10 minutes straight when Wes died, no joke! next to Jamie, he was my favorite and I was completely sobbing when she started the chapter with "I killed Wes" poor Lily. I think I'm gonna go off and write fanfiction for them now... I can't say I liked it as muchb as Twilight cause that's not possible, but it did make me cry harder. and walter! *sob*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cheergeek said…
I totally agree funnyshawna!! In the Host, you love EVERYONE.. it's hard not to.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightlova13 said…
Such a good book that I can't explain in words!!!!=)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kitkat211 said…
This is pointless...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angelicdevil789 said…
I LOVE the way she describes everything. It is amazing. It made me melt. *sigh* Like the way that Mel and Wanda felt for Jamie and how you could feel all the raw emotions. And the descriptions are phenomenal! Like how Stephenie Meyer describes Jared and Mel's relation vs. Ian and Wanda's. It's amazing. I could read this book over and over and over and over again.