The Hunger Games Names for Hunger Games fans!!! Feel free to debate your choice.

Aquarius18 posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 06:45PM
As we all know, the book series has ended and the Hunger Games triology is becoming a movie. If you didn't know that, you live under a rock. A moldy one.

So, basically, we had the same unspoken thought "We're getting our fav trilogy on the big screen. We can't just be "Fans of the Hunger Games" anymore. We need a name."

There are several ideas out there, but it's mainly down o Tributes and Mockingjays.

I personally think we should go with Mockingjays. They were a slap in the face to the Capitol, and the majority of us at least are against the Capitol's dictatorship.

The point is, we're going to need a name.

The Hunger Games 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hermione-Fan361 said…
I actually think Tributes. Katniss and Peeta started out this amazing trilogy as tributes, and the tributes play important roles in the stories. Tributes are survivors, and it would show that the popularity of these books will survive, along with its fan base.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aquarius18 said…
Good point ^^.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک grace246 said…
smile
@hermione-fan361 you have a really good point but i think that mockingjays is a better name because it is the symbol of the series and non-fans would notice it better. Tributes is a good name but it would be harder for other people to know and understand.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mrsdahvievanity said…
hmmm
is it a good series?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Odesta said…
Allies
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Odesta said…
Or mockingjays cos I guess you can have allies in other things not THG