The Jonas Brothers Love Hurts (A Jobros FanFic) chapter 1

LautnerBlack87 posted on Aug 11, 2009 at 05:43PM
Hi Guys :)
I decided to post my story ive been workking on for a while now.Hope you like it :)Comment!

*Jess'POV*

I awoke to an arising silence.My whole room was still,quiet.I slowly arose out from under my covers as I took in all the peace and quiet,knowing that it would soon be gone.Just then my alarm clock went off,and it seemed as if the silence escaped out my bedroom window.I sighed and went to get ready for my day at the pool with my best friend Kristen.I put on my bathing suit.(A.N the one below the chapter)I packed a towel,some sunscreen,and a pair of sunglasses into my Hollister bag.At about 12:00 p.m,Kris (kristens nick name) picked me up and we loaded up into the car."So hows your Dad doing?"Kris asked me when we got settled in the car and was on our way to the pool.I sighed.I hated talking about my Dad around anybody,even Kris."Good"I said as quickly as possible and reached and reached for the volume on the radio.Kristen sighed.I turned up the volume on the radio loud enough to where there was no possible way she could hear me and started quietly singing along."Ooo this is an S.O.S dont want a second guess,this si the bottom line its true.I gave my all for you,now my hearts in two and I cant find the other half.Its like im walkin on broken gl-"The music was suddenly turned down and my glance slowly turned to Kristen.

What will Kristen say?
Will she care?
comment :)
Chapter 2 coming soon!

The Jonas Brothers No جوابات