The Jonas Brothers Another Joe Jonas Dream

Babygirl191 posted on Jul 22, 2010 at 10:04PM
me and joe had just gotten up when darlene started to cry and i went to go pick her up and went down satirs to get a bottle and to find denise holding a pregancy test and i said "were did u find that?"and then denise said"i found it in the bathroom trash and the test is postive" and then i said "yes ia mpregant again just don't tell joe yet i want it to be a suprise and i am going to tell him at dinner tonight " and then joe came down stairs and said " hey baby are u coming back up ?" and isaid "yes baby i will be up in a mintue " and then i went up stairs and fed darlene and then me and joe got ready for our dinner date and i said "where do we have resvertions at again baby?" and the joe said "wehave reservations at the four seasons for 5:00 clock" and then joe came out of the bathroom all handsomed up and then we went down stairs and i said "denise darlene needs to take a bath tonight and put on her winnie the pooh pajams and give her a bootle and she will be out" and then densie said"okay gogogo u two have fun" and then me anjoe got into the car and drove off and when we arrived at the restraunt and we were seated and then the waiter poured a glass of wine for me and joe andthen after the waiter left isaid"joe honey there is something i need to tell u frist off i can't drink wine" and the njoesiad "why baby why can't u drink wine?" and i said "well joe i am pregant again " and then joe jaw just dropped and then he asked"how did u find out ?" and i said "joe itook a pregancy test the there day and it came out positive and i am ppregant joe we are having a babyjoe" and then joe leand up and frebnched kissed me and the ntold everyone in the restranut and said"my wife is pregant with our second child and iam going be a fatheragain" and then everyone in thr restranut clapped and afterwe were done the paparazzi started to sworme us and me and joe got into the car quickly and drove off and when we got home to find a little puppy and it had a bow on it and isaid"ohoh hey little one where did u come from "? and then joesaid "there is a card andit is from nick,kevin,danielle,frankie,mom and dad and thecardsays her name is little lorttea lynn and nick picked her out we hope u like heer love alwyas the family and the then isaid "well little lorttea lynn welcome to the family " and then me,joeand littlelorttea lynn went up stairs and closed the door and went ot sleep and the next morning when me,joe,darlene and littlelorttea lynn went down stairs and i gave nick a big old hug and kiss on the check and said"thank u nick that was sweet of u thanks for the puppy" and then nick said "your welcome sis" and then we all sat down and ate and the ni got up and ran upstair and vomited x3 and the n joe came up to check on me and the njoesaid"baby are ualrigth honey answer me " and isaid i am fine joe just please help me up" and then i got up and went back down satirs and rejoined the family and kevin popped and i said "Kevin say exuceme please" and the kevin said "okay excume i popped " and then we all laughed and couldn't stop and then joe licked my check and said "baby u look sos sexy and hot" and isaid "joseph whst do u want honey i don't feel good and i just want to go lay down baby and i love u" and the njoe said"well i was going t oask u if u wanted to go to our baseball game tonight ?" and isaid "okay that sounds good baby i would love to "and then i went up stairs and closed the door and went to sleep for an half in hour and then i woke up to joe kissing my check and then i got up and went ot go take a shower and then i got dressed and then i got darlene's diper bag out and went down stairs and put about 6 bottles in herdiperbag and then joe came down all dressed up in his babseball unform and i said "u look so handsome baby " and then we all got into the car and drove off and after the game we all went home happy and then me and joe went straight up stairs and went ot bed and the next morning i woke up to nick breathing in my face and i said " what do u want nicholas and what do u need ? " and hesaid"iwasjust wondering what u were up to my ddarling sister in law " and i said "nicholas jerry jonas i was sleep because i was up with darlene in the middle of the night nick my darling brothre in law get out now please" and then nick got out and the njoe turned over and said "what was nick doing in here?" and i said "he was being nosie baby thats all don't worry i took care of it " and then meand joe got up and got dressed and headed to starbuck and got coffe for the family expect frankie we got him a hot choclate with whip cream and then when we got home the phone started to ring and it was the doctor to tellus if the baby is a girl or a boy and then the doctor said "marissa u are pregant with twin boys" and then i hung up the phone and then joe asked "what did the doctor say ?" and isaid we are having twinboys " and then joe's jaw dropped and he started to jump up and down on the couch and say "i am going to be a father of twinboys yes and iam going teach man stuff" and then i said "oh u are honey are u going to do that well go head and do t hat honey ilove u baby " and then kevin ,danielle ,nick,frankie,denise ,and kevinsr all gave me a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek and then my phone rang iand ilooked at it and it was demi lovato and i answered itand said "hey sis guess what i am pregant wit htwinboys and joe won't stop jumpinyg up and down " demi said "well congarltion adn so is the family happy?" and is said "yes they are happy and they won't stop rubbing my tummy " and then demisaid "well that means me,u ,and joe need to go shopping for babyclothes for the twinboys" and then i said "that would be gr eat how about tomorrow would that be fine " demi " that would be great seee u ,joe tomoorow "and then i hung up and then joe kissed my neck andthen rub it and rubbed m y feet and the he kissed my big toe and i said "joseph u are goofy baby in a goodway and i love u baby that tickles stop " and then i laid on joe and fell a sleep and then got up and went to bed. the end
last edited on Jul 23, 2010 at 01:43AM

The Jonas Brothers 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Babygirl191 said…
heart
i love my dreams about joe jonas