The Legend of Zelda Nintendo is failing me.

LlNK posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 04:45AM
Nintendo has failed. I bought a wii wanting to continue my love of the legend. But i find myself unable to enjoy the skyward sword due to the mandatory wii motion plus controller to play the game. I want to adventure without flailing my arms around like a retard. why did they make it wii motion plus only?

The Legend of Zelda 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Spooky_Kid said…
just a flick of the wrist will swing the sword anyway you want it....thats the way u need it.. sorry journey moment >.>
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Axel1313 said…
It's a great game, but you can't get over zealous with the sword swinging. Trust me I know from experience....just gotta remind yourself...you don't actually have a sword.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Link05 said…
maybe if you swing the wiimote like a real sword will help... maybe...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک linklover95 said…
smile
I definitely felt the same way. I got the game when it first came out but I had to wait another 6 months in order to play it cuz I had to get a motion plus. D: Then I felt extremely awkward cuz of the super-sensitive controls. But after a while, you get used to it. Skyward Sword is a great game, so don't give up on it. :3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Midnina said…
U need it to use the sword, cuz u have to make some accurate moves to unlock enigms and to defeat monsters in some part of the body. u should buy it, i bought it before to get skyward sword
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pianoA1 said…
Certain enemies require you to slash them in a specific direction, so the Wii Motion Plus is needed. It does help the controls, as well. Instead of the randomized sword motions, you can really take control and feel like you're really Link.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zeldafan200 said…
meh
you don't need a motion plus to play the game It's just easer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک someguy27007 said…
cool
I actually think it's more fun if you're "flailing my arms around like a retard" it gets you more into the game... I hope that some day there'll be a Nintendo console like the matrix, which will drop you into a virtual reality Hyrule! That would be awesome