The Office Club شبیہ

harold posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 05:49PM
What do you think: should we change the club icon now that Steve Carell is no longer on the show?

The Office 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smoore23 said…
I mean... I guess we could take a vote.

Personally I think that if we do choose to get a new icon, Steve should still be in it. He was such a huge part of the show, it seems like we shouldn't just forget about him.

@harold - did you create this spot?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CyndersSister said…
I YOU ARE A WARRIORS FAN GO TO EITHER RUBYCLAN HAZELCLAN OR JUNGLECLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
Good grief, no - I didn't create it, and was actually a bit of a late-comer to the US version of the show. It's just that we have been discussing the process by which club icons get changed in other clubs, and it occurred to me that this club's icon no longer reflects the current reality of the show. I agree, it should still have Steve Carell, if possible. Since the current icon was taken from existing marketing material for the show (official pictures marketing the program), I wonder if there are similar pictures marketing the Office with the new manager.
You're right, the current icon is outdated. I believe it's from the cover of the season 2 DVD set. There are definitely more current ones out there that include Steve and the rest of the main cast, but I have yet to see any good ones of Will Ferrell with the cast. link was the best I could find that included Will and the office, and it's not a great photo since none of the cast is facing forward. I'd be happy to dig around for some better icons that include Steve.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vixie79 said…
I don't know who started this club though. If we can't get a hold of them, it stays the way it is forever.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I think it was either one of the F4 or someone who is long gone.
I'm guessing the latter. And trying to get a hold of the F4 to get control over a spot is almost impossible, believe me I've tried with the Rainn spot. It bugs me that the quote is an Office quote and on top of that, it's not even a Dwight quote. >.<
Lame. It should be a personal quote imo.

But usually if you just msg a F4 member and ask "can you please replace the spot icon with this image?" and just give a URL they'll help you out.
I've tried that and I got no response. >.<
Really? That stinks. :( I've done it in the past and it always has worked - they don't usually respond, but when you go to the spot you can see that the icon has been changed.
Which spot is it? Do you have the link.
Well it's been over two years since I've done this (according to the date I sent the message) but I sent a message to Dave to change the Community spot's icon (at that point it was only one other inactive person and me in the club) and the Hayden Christensen spot.
Well, I sent another request via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the site. I hope they get a hold of me. It really does bug me. I know it sounds weird, but it does...LOL!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک