The Sims 3 The Sims3 Gaming idea

MarieSims posted on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:01AM
I have been bored to death with the Sims 3. I need ideas for a fun legacy. I don't know what to post on my blog except houses, so I am asking if anyone has any ideas? Also I want to make a family, not a usual one. I was thinking maybe this: Mother, daughter, and two maid living in a giant luxurious house. The mother has mental problems, which means she will probably have insane,neurotic, and over emotional traits, plus the remaining two of course. The daughter can be a loner,bookworm,brooding, genius ( and the remaining trait) and she will also be beautiful. The maids are going to be, probably two dumb blondes who like going to clubs and partying all night long, or at least one of them can be like that and the second one can be a radiant red head, with the flirty, great kisser traits, and she can have the gold digger lifetime wish. Actually I think both maids are going to have that trait. That house hold would fit perfectly in the Royal Kingdom legacy. Only that will mean I will have to make a rich family with the future husband. I will probably put the to be like warevolfs and vampires. And I think I will play like a modern royal family in Bridgeport. Would somebody read this if I make it in a legacy?

My blog Link : link
last edited on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:11AM

The Sims 3 No جوابات