The son of neptune Heros of olympus a-z fluff

Athenaswisdom posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:38AM
So, I have anothe story somewhere else but there are a whole flood of people there and not as many here. Mabee more people will read because word gets around better...
*****************************************­***­***
A is for Aphrodite's blessing

Chapter 1

"Piper! Piper, wake up." I groaned and got out of my coazy bed on the Argo II. I opened the door aqnd was baout to snap the neck of Leo when I relized that it was Annabeth. Glad I didn't snap her neck. She would have snaped my neck right back. "I had a dream," Was that all? I was about to close the door when she added'" It was from your mom." I let her in. I plopped down on the bed and she sat down in my rocking chair. "She said that I had her blessing in finding Percy." I am not a girly girl but even I knew what my mom means by that. "Annabeth, for the smartes girl in camp you sure are clueless about love." She looked at me blankly. " Percy is going to be there when we land. She smiled and left. I sighed and plopped back to sleep.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­* So hoped you loved it enjoy!
Please R&R
No cussing
Spam aloud, although not really sure what it is...
DO NOT use my ideas without my permission. I will get you into HUGE trouble.
jk.jk. NOT.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
All characters belong to Rick.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
I will take all suggestions for letters into account.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***
Happyness is a good percabeth fluff story.
I LOVE this pic.
 So, I have anothe story somewhere else but there are a whole flood of people there and not as many he
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 01:53AM

The son of neptune 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Athenaswisdom said…
angry
Did I mention that if no one comments I wont put on another chappie. If I did then I m gonna repete it because its true it was the rule on my other story on another club and its true for this story.seriously people it doesnt even have to be a good post just so long as i know that someone has read this! Although if you really do think that its bad the i will cry untill the world drowns in my tears and then give up on this story and only post on my other story in a different clubs forum.Just sayin.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Athenaswisdom said…
Shigh. well Ill postie b/c im upset.

B is for Bubbles

I was sitting on the beach waiting for jason. Where was he? I pulled out some bubble soap from my pocket. I ble some. POP POP POP. The wind blew the survivers to the water. I frowned and tried again. POP POP POP. I felt myself starting to go red with frustration I blew a final time. This time I saw a hand reach out to pop the bubble. "Hey!" I yelled getting up. Jason grinned at me. "Been waiting long?"