Thomas the Tank Engine New computer اندازی حرکت outrage

drapes posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 03:29PM
What is with the new computer generated railway on the Thomas and Friends episodes? The entire set and all the trains are computer generated. The faces of the engines move as they talk, and even the people in the background walk and talk.

This new change has ruined Thomas for my entire family. Even my 2 year old was walking around saying, "New Thomas" while he watched today's episode.

Why would they ruin what has worked for 20 years?

Thomas the Tank Engine 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123cosmo4 said…
Seriously? I have GOT to see one of these new ones. I like how the people are toys and the trains stick emotions like they all had botox. HOw many episodes have they poisened?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thomasfan said…
surprise
i,ve been loving thomas ever since i was a baby and you are right,they keep making new characters,changing narraters and i just hate the new CGI series where their faces move and the characters move around,I love the ORIGANAL thomas episodes.
Me too!!! I am a big Thomas fan.
Anyone out there?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Trainboy001 said…
I think that is insane and what is going to happen to the model we all know and love
 I think that is insane and what is going to happen to the model we all know and love
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thomasfan said…
angry
the revarend awdry would never have wanted this to happen!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک drapes said…
angry
On top of the new animation, Thomas and all the others have their own voice actors. It has become just another cheap computer animation, like Dora or Spongebob.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lights-n-sounds said…
angry
i think the new episodes have computer generated faces but evrything else is still real..(besides the people). the thing that bothers me is, why would HIT entertainment not want to use original stories anymore? or they could atleast try to get evrything realistic
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DanB said…
Hi - I'm a journalist writing about the new Thomas the Tank Engine CGI and wondered what people thought about it?
Thanks - Danny