Travis Fimmel Help me!

MargoFimmel posted on Jul 12, 2016 at 04:21AM
I feel very bad. Even breathing hard. But... everything in order.
I am 27 years old. I am divorced and I have a little daughter. I had men. And I've always treated them a little cool, never had a love fever. It's the fact that I'm already a big girl.
But the first time I so much in love. To the pain cry. For the first time in my life I wanted to go for a man on the edge of the world! And I really was going to do it. To go... to Australia. Just move there and wait for Him. Just wait. When he "he goes out" when he is tired from work and wants a home of warmth. I'm willing to endure for the sake of his character, for the sake of evil eyes, for the sake of smiling. I decided to wait as long as necessary. I began to look for ways to go there. Lifted on ears of all acquaintances. Found out, and planned.
But I did not realize one thing. To get to Australia - I need to completely change my life, to do a great job. I'll have something to live, somewhere to work. I'm not afraid of anything. Except for one... I am very afraid that it will all be in vain. He does not need a woman. Or that it will confuse someone else's kid. Or I don't like him. So much energy will be wasted.
So I ask only one thing. About the possibility to contact and get some kind of response... Just one chance. Just connect. Please help me, or I will wither from boredom...
save

Travis Fimmel 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NinaRodriguez9 said…
This comment was 3 years ahí but I hope you are ok. Are you still
Interested in him?
faryfimmel commented…
i hope she is okay. But i really like a way to contact him, like a direct mail,if anybody has پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک