True Blood Will Bill & Sookie end up like the book?

haymarmac posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 03:49PM
What do you think? In the books, it turns out that Lorena sent Bill to Bon Temps to befriend Sookie so the vamps could use her for her mind reading powers. Of course, Bill claims he fell in love with her and never faked any feelings for Sookie, but the damage was done and in the books they break up. I don't know if it will happen exactly like that on the show, mainly becuase Lorena told Eric "I haven't seen Bill Compton in 70 years." So she probably didn't send him to Bon Temps. I really think he came there just to live in the Compton house. If Sookie and Bill do break up I think it will be because he didn't rescue her from the Church of the Sun because he was in bed with Lorena. (Not that it was his fault, Lorena overpowered him.) But it would be hard to forgive your man sleeping with his maker while you are locked up in some crazy cult church basement. Thoughts?

True Blood 18 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک breadstick said…
lorena didnt send bill to bon temps, the queen of Lousiana, Sophie-Anne did. she sent bill there because Hadley had told the queen about sookie's talent and she wanted sookie so she sent bill.

and who know's if they'll break up cause so far the show is nothing like the books.

but who knows i think it'll be fine, i don't want them to break up but this isn't a happily ever after thing.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skholargirl said…
well so far it is like the books,i think.
Cuz everythinq happeninq with sookie and the church is qoinq alonq perfectly accordinq to the books.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TV_fanatic15 said…
i dont like sookie AT ALL i hope that bill gets some one better
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darksusan said…
smile
In an interview with the creator of the shoe Alan Ball he was asked if he intended to break the couple up and follow close to the novels but he said No that he would not be breaking the couple up that the books were grreat but that the show was based on the two characters together and that he wanted them to stay that way. So i don't think that Eric or anyone else will be getting there hands on Sookie anytime soon.

Which pleases me just fine because i love them as a couple. Everyone else should just back off and let them be.

Or at least thats my opinion anyway.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Monia_ said…
big smile
"In an interview with the creator of the shoe Alan Ball he was asked if he intended to break the couple up and follow close to the novels but he said No that he would not be breaking the couple up that the books were grreat but that the show was based on the two characters together and that he wanted them to stay that way. So i don't think that Eric or anyone else will be getting there hands on Sookie anytime soon."

Really!? If that's true then I'll be so happy. I have read all the books, and I like Sookie and Bill together. I Don't think i could stand watching 6+ season with little to no Bill. O_o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oluosuere said…
There is going to come a time for sookie to break up with bill especially when it comes to season 4. You have got to face facts. Sookie will break up bill no matter what the producer says.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AJE123 said…
i don't like sookie shes more annoying than annie from 90210
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oluosuere said…
I wouldn't say that now. Annie is a goody two shoes where as Sookie is nothing like that at.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca12345 said…
I hate Bill. He is so boring!!!! I hope they Break up because Eric is so much more exciting as a character.I also dont think that Alan would be warming the veiwers up to Eric so much unless he was planning to set up a relationship between him and sookie sometime in the future. He would just let Eric be perceived as the bad guy as he has been! I Think Lorena was just introduced in this season so that we would know her next season and so that it would give a reason as to why she sent for bill and did not come to get him.

Also, I would really like the show a lot more if Alan would follow a little closer to the books.The books are Fantastic and so well liked that i dont know why he would take the chance of loosing the veiwers who have read all the books. I fear that will be the case if he veers to far away from the books too drastically. After all it is BASED on the books. Its like a person's life; you cant just change the whole story Because you dont like the love interest you know! Thoughts?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MCxo said…
smile
i really hope that sookie and bill break up like in the book. i mean i like those two as a couple, they are really cute. but the whole reason that i like the books & the show is because it's better and not copying twilight. plus i want to see eric and sookie together. ohh and i do hope that quinn comes into the show.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک maryjorge said…
Thoughts about the upcoming episodes of TB:
I just want to share my thoughts about what I have been hearing regarding upcoming episodes of TB, especially that Eric (who happens to be my favorite character in the series, well you may think I’m biased to eric-sookie team) will have a new love interest???, a Czech-born stripper something.
Why would Eric suddenly switch his curiosity and affection to another woman, there’s seems to be no sense of continuity here. The beautiful scenes of eric and sookie (dream scenes, Eric tricking, and Sookie witnessing his love and plea for his maker, sookie being sympathetic about it) may lose their substance or meaning in future episodes since it would appear that they were completely forgotten.
I am not saying that it should strictly follow charlaine harris’ sookie novels, but at least what has been established in the past episodes should be considered in the future. There has already been a chemistry created between “eric and sookie” in season 2 and the romantic interest of eric to the heroine should not be downplayed nor ignored.
In the books, Harris made an interesting twist in her novels when eric’s interest to sookie seems to be developing into something deeper. And maybe TB creator should not discount this turn of events, it’s what makes the story interesting to both the viewers and readers. Otherwise, it may lose its taste.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dmtmooney said…
I have not read the books yet (am expecting them as an Xmas gift)..I'm really looking forward to the read. They should keep me satisfied until series 3. I love sookie and Bill togeather so will have to mentally prepare myself for their breakup in the books!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pumcat47 said…
bill and sookie have to end up togather. their perfect eric doesnt like her he only cares for himself, and plus gran would not approve of eric. Bill and Sookie have to end up togather or else i will stop watching the show!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bri-marie said…
I've read all the books, but I haven't seen all the episodes yet (I'm just starting season 3) and so far I don't think the show is following the books THAT closely. I think, show wise, Bill did come back because he did want to live in the Compton house and he didn't plan on meeting Sookie.

I hope they won't break up, but who knows? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nightlock said…
mischievous
eric is awsome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ES_4ever said…
They have to break up!!! Sookie and Eric are ment to be together!!!
I HATE Alan Ball !!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tori87dec said…
kiss
Eric is wonderful but not for Sookie. She and Bill are soulmates and I realize they have to make the story interesting but it's soo trying on us Sookie/Bill fans. On "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" her soulmate was Angel yet for story purposes/ratings they had her hook up with Spike. The fact her and Angel never got back together made me stop watching. Hopefully Ball mixes it up as Stephen and Anna are married in real life and that heat and love shows in there love on the show,can't beat that. Find cutie Eric someone else,anyone else but not Sookie. Bill rocks my world:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 13wiljen said…
big smile
My feelings for eric are kinda of love/hate cuz when i was watching the last episodes of season two i liked him for protecting sookie from the suicide bomber BUT then hated him again for tricking her into drinking his blood (p.s. havent seen season 3 yet but i am hoping to soon then after season 4). I havent read the books but i have researched them enough to know Bill is seant to bon temps to trick sookie and she finds out then ends up with eric, in the tv series though bill didnt even know who sookie was when he moved there, plus in the ending of season 2 Bill asks sookie to marry him so i am guessing he is in love with her. I kinda hope Alan Ball sticks to where he's going with the show, yes the books sound amazing and i really want to read them someday, i just like Bill better. If it was my personal choice, i'd be with Bill.