I found this on several peoples ff.net profiles and thought it would be fun to post it under the TV Couples spot because most of the questions are relationship related but I'll probably put it on the Television spot too.
List Twelve fictional characters from the same TV Show
Criminal Minds (my pick)
1. Emily Prentiss
2. Spencer Reid
3. Aaron Hotchner "Hotch"
4. Penelope Garcia
5. Derek Morgan
6. Jennifer Jareau "JJ"
7. David Rossi
8. Erin Strauss
9. William LaMontagne Jr.
10. Kevin Lynch
11. Diana Reid
12. Elizabeth Prentiss
Now Answer These Questions:
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Nope, can't say that I have but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Well, hot isn't the word I would use. Cute, quirky, funny, brilliant, adorable... etc.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Ummm... holy shit! First off that would never happen in our universe; assuming surrogacy and sperm donations don't count. In some alternate universe though where this kind of thing could be possible, I bet Emily really would die having a half-sibling from her mother and Strauss. Talk about hell, especially if the child was a girl.
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, he's been in several but I don't care for the character so I don't read them.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
YES! YES! YES! I'm a big Reid/JJ shipper and am still holding out that somehow, someway they get together before the show ends. It'll never happen.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
WOW! Derek/Will or Derek/Kevin. I guess Five/Ten, but I'm NOT a slash fan. I could see them as really good friends, really good enemies, or maybe in some really, really weird threesome fan fic with Garcia. I'd prefer to see them as friends though.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Guhross!! Well Rossi has already caught Garcia and Kevin in an awkward situation but... this would be totally different. I think even "seen-it-all before" David Rossi would lose his lunch. That's assuming it's "that" kind of awkward situation.
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Blah, please God never let anything like this happen. Okay, it's the night before Kevin and Penelope's wedding. Hotch and Kevin have a heart-to-heart where Hotch gives Kevin advice on marriage and tells Kevin to protect Penelope with everything is.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Oh for the love of Christ I hope not, but it's the internet so yes, there probably is.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
"Secrets" (Oh my God, I'm turning my favorite crime drama into a soap opera! *headdesk*)
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
Hehe, oh God! They would be undercover as a lesbian couple who become the target of an unsub killing lesbian couples in Georgia. Will the BAU be able to stop the unsub before they lose two very valuable and loved agents?
12. If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
If Emily and Derek got together there's no way Rossi and John Cooley(Emily's presumed ex) would ever get together. Just...ewww... NO!
13. Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
I suck at this! "Pen and Will go to Chuck E. Cheese"
14. Would Five and Eight make a good couple?
ROTFLMAO! While they would make a funny and very entertaining couple... no, seriously, NO!
15. (4) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (2) runs off with (4). (9), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (3) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (7) and finds true love with (1).
(Garcia) and (Will) are in a happy relationship until (Reid) runs off with (Garcia). (Will), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Hotch) and a brief unhappy affair with (JJ), then follows the wise advice of (Rossi) and finds true love with (Emily). O_o That would be, "Criminal Minds: The Fucking Twilight Zone"
16. (2),(5),(1),(6),(8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (6), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (6) to continue their relationship.
(Reid) (Morgan) (Prentiss), (JJ), (Strauss) and (Hotch) are playing Truth or Dare. (Prentiss) asks (Strauss), and (Strauss) says Truth. (Prentiss) asks who (Strauss) loves, and (Strauss), confessed their true love with (Garcia). (Garcia) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Morgan). (Strauss) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Hotch) while (Garcia) and (Morgan) run into the sunset together. However, (Prentiss) is secretly in love with (Hotch), and becomes so jealous of (Strauss), who, after the comfort from (Hotch) becomes in a relationship with (JJ), and so (Prentiss) decides to murder (Strauss), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Rossi) and is sent to prison, allowing (Strauss) and (JJ) to continue their relationship. 0_o, 0_o, this would be season two of "Criminal Minds: The Fucking Twilight Zone!"