TV Show:
Song:
A brief introduction to the couple:
Link:
Anything you need to know before watching this:
last edited on Jun 01, 2010 at 02:40PM

TV Couples 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nandacavalieri said…
Couple: Sawyer and Juliet
TV Show: Lost
Song: Time After Time by Cindy Lauper
A brief introduction to the couple: Lost is a complicated show to explain, but I'll try. Juliet and Sawyer met in the island, at first they hated each other and were in love with other people (Jack and Kate). When J/K left the island, S/J were stuck there and were time-traveling. They ended up stuck in 1974 and lived there for 3 years as a couple before J/K returned. They had to detonated a bomb (long story, watch Lost) and Juliet died.
In the last episode of the show, they met again in the sideways world which turn out to be *HUGE spoilers, watch Lost to know*. And yeah... that's pretty much it
Link: link
Anything you need to know before watching this: the Skate/Jacket part in "Caught up in circles/Confussion, there's nothing new" represents the never ending confusions and fights around this quadrangle/triangle. I'm sorry to add these couples to the video but I didn't have a better idea
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Couple: Sydney and Vaughn
TV Show: Alias
Song: Breathing Space
A brief introduction to the couple: In the Pilot, Sydney finds out she has been working for a fake CIA agency for seven years. That's when she goes to the real CIA and meet Vaughn. I would say, love at first sight. She becomes a double agent. In s2 they start dating, but in the finale she wakes up in China with no memory of what happened in the last two years of her life. Everybody thought she was dead and Vaughn got married. Blah, blah. They end up figuring out their problems and get married eventually. Watch Alias, really good show ;)
TV Show: Lost
Song: Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
A brief introduction to the couple: Lost is a complicated show to explain, but I'll try. Juliet and Sawyer met in the island, at first they hated each other and were in love with other people (Jack and Kate). When J/K left the island, S/J were stuck there and were time-traveling. They ended up stuck in 1974 and lived there for 3 years as a couple before J/K returned. They had to detonated a bomb (long story, watch Lost) and Juliet died.
In the last episode of the show, they met again in the sideways world which turn out to be *HUGE spoilers, watch Lost to know*. And yeah... that's pretty much it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sahour95 said…
TV show: LOST
Song:Collide by Howie Day
A brief intro to the couple: (Copying from Nnada!)Lost is a complicated show to explain, but I'll try. Juliet and Sawyer met in the island, at first they hated each other and were in love with other people (Jack and Kate). When J/K left the island, S/J were stuck there and were time-traveling. They ended up stuck in 1974 and lived there for 3 years as a couple before J/K returned. They had to detonated a bomb (long story, watch Lost) and Juliet died.
Link:link
Anything you need to know before watching: I've only edited their reunion scene,so it's a short vid, butI'm proud of it! If you are a LOST fan and havn't watched the final yet then this is a huge spoiler!
Couple: Jack and Kate
TV show: LOST
Song: The Scientest by Coldplay
A brief intro to the couple: Jack and Kate have always been LOST's ultimate epic couple (IMO) Well they meet when their plane crash on the island, she is a fugitave, he is a brilliant doctor, they fall in love etc.. But there was always a third person (Sawyer) Kate neve really was able to decide whether she wanted Jack or Sawyer. Anyway, Jate leave the island for three years, they develop a relatinship, they get engage, they break-up then go back to the island! Not going through reasons.
In the last episode, Jate meet in flash-sidways and I can't mention what it is like in the other description, and they are endgame! (LOL! I know lame description!)
Anything you need to know before wacthing: This is also just the scenes from "The End"!
smile
Couple:Chase and Cameron
TV show: House M.D
Song: Somebody's me by Enriuque I glesias
A brief intro to the couple:C&C work together for House, they never thought of each other romantically but then they have se for once when Cam is on drugs, they do it again after a while (long story) and then they kind of fall in love. still they have their us and downs like any other couple, Cam has feelings for House, Chase doesn't like it, he loves her more than she doese etc.. Anyway, at the end of s5 they get married, but then Cam leaves at the middle of s6 (Watch Houseto know why) and that's where they left it!
Anything you need to know before wacthing: This isn't the best vid but it's ok I guess!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
Couple: Brooke & Lucas
TV Show: One Tree Hill
Song: Bella's Lullaby [River Flows In You]
A brief introduction to the couple: Brooke Davis & Lucas Scott = Brucas. They are a couple with lots of passion, lots of love, and lots of fans ;)
Anything you need to know before watching this: This video was made for Ally's [Dean-girlx] birthday!
 Couple: Brooke & Lucas TV Show: One درخت ہل, لندن Song: Bella's Lullaby [River Flows In You] A brief intr
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
Couple: Matt & Caroline
TV Show: The Vampire Diaries
Song: You Found Me - The Fray
A brief introduction to the couple: Matt & Caroline were a slightly unexpected couple. Matt is that good old "all American boy". Caroline, at first glance, seems like your average superficial cheerleader, and is viewed that way by most people. After a night of drinking, she opens up to Matt and shows a different side of herself, a side he clearly likes. Ever the gentlemen, Matt plays prince charming and carries her home and puts her to bed. Not wanting to be left alone yet again, she grabs his hand and asks him to stay. They snuggle up in her bed and a beautiful relationship begins.
Anything you need to know before watching this: This video only uses clips from episode 1x08, '162 Candles'.
 Couple: Matt & Caroline TV Show: The Vampire Diaries Song: آپ Found Me - The Fray A brief introducti
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kristine95 said…
Couple: Chuck & Sarah
TV Show: Chuck
Song: Terrified - Katharine McPhee feat. Zachary Levi
A brief introduction to the couple: Chuck and Sarah got to know each other in the pilot of the show because Chuck got a so called intersect (somewhat a computer) planted in his brain, that made him able to know all these "bad-guythings". Sarah worked for the CIA, and together with a NSA agent named Casey, they had to help Chuck working against the badguys with his intersect. Chuck becomes a spy, and to help him not blowing the cover, Sarah is his "girlfriend". During this "boyfriend/girlfriend" cover thing they're having, they also create real feelings for each other, and in season 3 they get together for real.
Link link
Anything you need to know before watching this: There are loads of season 3 spoilers! But I assume almost no one has seen this show anyway, so no worries. HAHA! And also, there are some black moments during the first minute. This cause of my Sony Vegas bitching on me. It screwed up during the render :S
Couple: Rory & Jess
TV Show: Gilmore Girls
Song: Why Can't I? - Liz Phair
A brief introduction to the couple: When Rory meets Jess, she is still dating Dean. Jess is a problemkid, and he never listens to anyone, but for some reason he finds Rory interesting and starts spending time with her. This brings troubles for Rory & Dean, as Dean gets jealous. Rory keeps denying the fact that she has feelings for Jess, but during a wedding, Jess shows up and kisses Rory. Rory kisses him back, and he leaves for the summer. When he comes back, he has a girlfriend and Rory is SO jealous, yet she tries to deny this, too. After a while though, Dean can't take it anymore and dumps Rory for having feelings for Jess. Then Rory and Jess gets together.
Anything you need to know before watching this: Like my other video (The chuck/sarah one), this one also contains a few black points in it. This is also because of my Sony Vegas, and I'm so sorry about that. But it's really been a pain in the ass lately, so yea.. Hope you like anyway. This is in fact one of the videos I've gotten best respond on =)
So I'm working on a Jeyton video that I am almost finished vid. Will finish it tonight and render it. I have no idea how long the rendering will take, but if I finish it tonight, and the render isn't finished until I wake up tomorrow, I'm asking if I can possibly enter with it tomorrow? :)
Oh never mind the question I asked earlier. HAHA

Couple: Jake & Peyton
TV Show: One Tree Hill
Song: Better Together - Jack Johnson
A brief introduction to the couple: Jake and Peyton got to know each other in season 1 when Jake showed up at Karen's Cafe to sing and to show up his big secret, his daughter. They kind of "clicked" since the very beginning, but were only friends at first. Peyton was also babysitting for his daughter, Jenny. Jake soon left cause of issues with Jenny's mom, but returned in season 2 because of Peyton. They got together for real, but during their relationship there were different problems coming up. Again involving Jenny, so Jake had to leave again, and this time for good. When they were apart, Peyton was miserable, and then at the end of season 3, she decided to meet up with him again, and went to where he lived now. They got together, but only for a few days till Peyton had to go home to Tree Hill again. Sadly
Anything you need to know before watching this: There are some glitches in the video, I'm not satisfied with the coloring, the pitch shift is pretty bad and I forgot to tune out the music at the end, but ah well. I'm too lazy to re-render, so I'll just let it be. Hope you like anyway!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bionsi said…
Couple: Damon & Elena
TV Show: The Vampire Diaries
Song: "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga
A brief introduction to the couple: Elena dates Stefan, Damon's brother. But she and Damon are really close friends. Elena's birth mother Isobel tells Elena that Damon is in love with her, while Damon is there. He has strong yet unrequited feelings for Elena which he kept secret up until recently, when the two kissed, though unbeknown to him it wasn't Elena but Katherine.
Anything you need to know before watching this: This video was done a while ago so there are mostly early episodes of Vampire Diaries
 [b]Couple:[/b] Damon & Elena [b]TV Show:[/b] The Vampire Diaries [b]Song:[/b] "Bad Romance" سے طرف کی Lady