I saw this on the other spots and I thought it'd be good on this spot.
- Quotes can be from books or movies
- You can guess only one letter at a time
- Person who wrote quote gives 1 prop to a person who quess a letter
- Person who wrote quote gives 5 props to a person who quess a quote
- Person who quess the quote write other quote and gives props
- It'd be good if Person who wrote checked every day or at least every 2 days
- You can use books and movies as a help
- If Person who wrote the quote don't reply after 5 days the faster fan can put new quote.
- represents a letter and every other sign stays the same.
*If you don't get props (when you deseve them) please tell me and I will give them to you.
Person A: ------- --- ------- --- -------.
Person B: "E"?
Person A: ---e-e- --- ---e-e- --- ---e-e-.
Person B: "O"?
Person C: "R"?
Person A: -ore-er --- -ore-er --- -ore-er.
Person B: Forever and forever and forever.
And Person B write new quote.
Other *Guess the quote* games: