Ugly Betty Casting Call For Episode 4.02

waichingliu81 posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 11:49PM
Ugly Betty Casting Call For Episode 4.02
July 20, 2009 by Tom

Ugly Betty is casting several guest roles for episode 4.02. All of the roles are for females. SpoilerTV has the skinny, but I’ll give you a quick summary:

Joan - HR manager of Meade Publications.

Olivine - and older woman who was a famous jewelry designer from the 60’s or 70’s.

Unnamed - the school secretary from Queensboro High School.

Of course, we can only speculate what story lines these roles will fall into, It isn’t a lot of info, but that never stopped me!

My first instinct about Joan was that she would be helping interview the prospective assistants for Daniel. But, wouldn’t that process have started in episode 4.01 (the first hour of the 2-hour season premiere)? I don’t know. Quite possibly, though, Daniel will spend a good amount of time mourning and not worrying about work. He does have a history of disappearing when life gets too stressful. It doesn’t get much more stressful than being widowed before your honeymoon.

Another cool possibility is that Joan will help interview Betty’s assistant. Will she get one? It just occurred to me - if Betty does get an assistant, wouldn’t it be cool if Amanda got the job? Remember she really wanted Betty’s job (and had it briefly).

Olivine sounds interesting, but as far as storylines, I’ve got nothin’. An interesting thing about this casting is the qualification “PLEASE SUBMIT STAR NAMES ONLY”. So, I guess they are looking for another Betty White type guest role. Mary Tyler Moore, maybe?

The secretary fro Queensboro High will most likely be related to a Justin story line. I’m looking forward to seeing what the writers do with Justin this season. Something tells me he’s in for some rough times, but hopefully there will be some laughs, too.

All speculation is my own, and I’d love to hear yours.

Michael Urie has been tweeting every now and then about Ugly Betty filming. It’s so great to have the show shooting again!

link

Ugly Betty No جوابات