Upcoming فلمیں 1/18/08 Mystery Movie

flypsyde11 posted on Jul 09, 2007 at 03:38PM
Anyone who saw the (awesome) Transformers movie saw the untitled preview for a JJ Abrams movie. Here's a site that shows a couple stills the preview. Any theories on what it could be about?

link

Upcoming فلمیں 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک papa said…
Flypside11,

I haven't seen the Transformers, so I haven't seen the preview for that. The site is cryptic (how very J.J. Abrams), but I did find this teaser on Movieweb:
link

Here's what they say about it:
"Produced by JJ Abrams, the film sets itself up as a giant monster movie (refferred internally as Godzilla) which is shot using home video cameras from the point of view of real people who are experiencing the attack on New York City."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thecon said…
There is more intrigue at the following site, www.slusho.jp
If you look in the 'history' section... well lets just say its very intresting.

Personally I hope they don't show the monster (or whatever it is) in the film. I think it would be far more powerful and effective to have some unseen force causing destruction, just like in the Blair Witch...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caintil31 said…
it looks pretty awesome
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک radiostar said…
if you go to this site, they have the latest on all of the viral sites and stuff that goes with it: link.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ultimatefan said…
Well a second trailer link has been shown with Beowulf and it gives a view of the monster but it is not what you expect and you have to be really hawk eyed to see it.WATCH THIS link

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fawkes716 said…
I am excited for this movie!
JJAbrams produced Alias and LOST two of my favorite shows!