Vampire Academy OMG!!!!! if u r a پرستار of ben barnes... >>>>

love_VA posted on Jan 14, 2010 at 04:48AM
O mi gawdd..... just saying ben barnes should be Dimitri he has nothing that dimitri has...
NOTHING... for ur own proof watch DORIAN GRAY its a movie.. all bout ben barnes.. nd trust me is to be Dimitri he has to put aleast of 40 punds of muscle.. first .. he's skinny and all .. but no lean muscle.. nd dimitri is all bout muscle and strong...

Vampire Academy 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampiressJazz said…
im not really a fan i've only seen him in one movie( prince caspian it was all right his accent annoyed me a little)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک love_VA said…
angry
Read the discription again I hate Ben barnes
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mariecline26 said…
crying
sorry love_VA!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک morganmayhem12 said…
huh... well i still think ben barnes is one fine piece of ass. his eyes are what got me... they're so dark and.... stuff.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک niikkii__xx said…
I've watched Dorian Gray it's very WOAH and "for ur own proof watch DORIAN GRAY its a movie.. all bout ben barnes.." <-- that right there is a FAIL! I think Ben Barnes is an exceptional actor. His face is how I pictured Dimitri's to be AND no one said you had to like him. Who says Vampire Academy will even be made into a movie. Chances are no one you like will be cast as the characters you want them to be. Everyone has their own opinion.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک love_VA said…
Stilll ugly.. Who knows u can always put on a bit of muscle.. Trust me used to worship The guy but after Dorian gray it was just gone!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princess_mimi said…
i have watched Dorian Gray and the movie was awesome even better than the book.. Ben is a very good actor.. a large number of the vampire academy fans had imagined him as Dimitri..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک morganmayhem12 said…
i think he would be a great dimitri. he just needs some muscles. he was really great in easy virtue i love that movie. he played a russian in bigga than ben.