Vampire Academy OMG!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

VampireAcademy7 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 06:22PM
ok well richelle sed tat at the end og spirit bound we r all goin 2 b lyk omg!! how coyld u do tat!! also in the spin-off series sydeny from blood promise we b in the spin-off series 2 and she will not die also it will not be from rose's ponit of view after va6 and the spin off series will b bout 4 charaters tat will r readin now also side characters will move up and some or people might die!!!!!!! hope its not adrian or lissa or christian or dimka or jannie or abe!!!!!

Vampire Academy 15 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Babygirl92 said…
Omg. Really???
That's so crazy, where did you find that? And atleast it still has the chacters from the books in it now. And omg! Wait, you think that would mean she kills Dimka?
What else would we say "Omg, why would you do that?" for? Or she like cuts the book off right when Rose is about to save Dimka, so we won't know.
Hmmm.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Caprysa said…
Thanks for that info...I hope she doesn't kill Dimka...I love him! Maybe something bad happens to Adrian, I know there are a lot of Adrian fans but I'd rather it be him than Dimka!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireAcademy7 said…
lolz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampiressJazz said…
big smile
i cannot understand a word of what you were saying it was all to fast to many lyke's and omg's
lol
laugh
lolz ur funny
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک morganmayhem12 said…
yeah i couldnt understand it either. everyone knows that its not going to be rose as the main character.... hence the term "spin off"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Babygirl92 said…
Gotta agree with Carysa, I would perfer something to happen to Adrain. Though I do like him, I don't want anything more happening to Dimka then there has been. =]
I mean, poor guy got turned. What else can you do to him? Lol.
Well, besides the obvious.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MrsDailey said…
huh? I'm sorry but I could barely even read what you said...?? Wow.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shannon9396 said…
crying
Oh not Dimitri!!!!!! I prefer Christian to die. Anyone but not Dimka!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Caprysa said…
Oh I hope it's not Christian...I love him almost as much as Dimitri...but if it was between the two I guess I would have to agree with shannon9396...hopefully it's neither.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک love_VA said…
i think people already knew that u didn't add anything new to my knowledge
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lis_Lis said…
How could U do dat? U... like Richelle Mead or Rose?
huh?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک noam270 said…
surprise
God. But, Dimitri and Rose HAVE to be togther. He can't die, and she either.
i noe but watch it b tat christin & lissa get 2gether and chrstain dies or adrain dies