Vampire Academy Last Sacrifirce

VampireAcademy7 posted on May 21, 2010 at 01:01AM
I found a little descrition about it.
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.
 I found a little descrition about it. Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with

Vampire Academy 22 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک g4eva said…
WOW i wonder whats gonna happen.
when they say nuthn will ever be the same between them does that mean theyre gonna fight
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک niikkii__xx said…
i want to know NOWW i cant wait 7 months to find out it's killing me lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireAcademy7 said…
rite!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ATornRose said…
I can't wait until December either. I hated the way Spirit Bound ended.
crying
i noe man cilff hangers lyk always!!! it sad cause its goin 2 be the last 1 wit rose as point of view
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Injury said…
smile
it will work out ok i reckon with rose and everyone if not then ill be sad
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leenie174 said…
i totaly have a theory: i think dimitri will confest that he killed the queen so rose will be set free...but rose doesn't believe that he did it so she searches every where to find out who actually killed the queen before they exicute dimka !!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Crystal_49s said…
How can Dimka go to trial when guardians are always with him at all times?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
One thing's for sure. I'm pretty sure that there will be a happy ending, at least for Rose. I don't think she will be put down for murder.

The question I want answered the most is who Rose will be with in the end - Dimitri or Adrian or neither. I was convinced at first it would be Dimitri and Rose end game, but I'm starting to lean towards possibely Adrian and Rose end game after reading Spirit Bound.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fanpiretothemax said…
smile
richelle mead said that rose will not die because she is the main character,rose is the one who is telling the story
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک onefee27 said…
I just came across this description at AmazonUK:
The final heart wrenching episode at St Vladimir's Academy. Rose is on trial for high treason and the death of Queen Tatiana. Someone is trying to frame her and it looks like even Dimitri might not be able to save her now.
It's the only thing slightly different than the one above I've seen so I thought I'd share it.
I did here that the first one mentioned was leaked and Richelle said it wasn't 100% correct, but I don't buy that because it's on almost every online bookstore website there is.
thnxs!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Twi_Artiste said…
I'm so excited for this! I know Rose will be proven innocent and that the other Dragomir would be found, but what I need to know about is who she ends up with. Like, seriously!
Abe was very insistant ... even at the very end before telling her the sentence for Treason was execution ... that she'd get off and that the case was not going to trial.
He told her once before this conversation ... when he'd first showed up at court and then their was this conversation that took place at the very end of the book ...
"Are you saying you knew this hearing was a lost cause from the beginning?" It was what Mikhail had said too. How nice to have such faith from everyone.
"This hearing wasn't important," Abe said evasively. "What happens
next is."
"And what is that exactly?"
He gave me that dark, sly gaze again. "Nothing you need to worry
about yet."
One of the guardians put his hand on my arm, telling me I needed to
move. I resisted his pull and leaned toward Abe.
"The hell I don't! This is my life we're talking about," I exclaimed. I knew what would come next. Imprisonment until the trial. And then more imprisonment if I was convicted. "This is serious! I don't want to go to trial! I don't want to spend the rest of my life in a place like Tarasov."
The guard tugged harder, pushing us forward, and Abe fixed me with
a piercing gaze that made my blood run cold.
"You will not go to trial. You will not go to prison," he hissed, out of the guards' hearing. "I won't allow it. Do you understand?"
I shook my head, confused over so much and not knowing what to do
about any of it. "Even you have your limits, old man."
His smile returned. "You'd be surprised. Besides, they don't even send royal traitors to prison, Rose. Everyone knows that."
I scoffed. "Are you insane? Of course they do. What else do you think they do with traitors? Set them free and tell them not to do it again?"
"No," said Abe, just before he turned away. "They execute traitors."
I don't know why, but I believe him and he knows something. I have this nagging suspision that he knows a lot more about what's going on than we or Rose. I don't want to say he was involved, but he definitely knows something.
crying
I think someone is going to die in Last Sacrifice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThunderLove said…
hmmm
To: onefee27

I agree with you. I was so obsessed with Spirit Bound today that I grabbed a notebook and put *almost* all the characters I knew down and started writing their possible motives....

If Abe really does know something about this, could it be linked to Sydney? Remember the whole favor thing? Well, I don't know what they did, but I'm starting to think Abe will ask Sydney for help- as the favor in return. But how could a human girl like Sydney save Rose? I have no clue....this is so hard-.-

Anyway, it could be possible that someone was threatening Queen Tatiana and killed her, using her authority over everything to sneak into Rose's room, and....

Oh! maybe it was Adrian...I have my theories about him (along with alot of other people), even though I don't want them to be true D:
You get my point. I may be waaay off or I may be close. All I know for sure is that I'm dying waiting for this book!!!

If you want any more theories, I got 'em. I wrote almost everyone down (Lissa, Dimitri and Tasha are not included). So yeahh(:

I want Dimitri and Rose to be togetherr<3
@ThunderLove ...
There are so many theories ... I just don't have any idea!
It could be anyone and its almost confusing.

The whole note from Tatiana is what has me so confused. It makes it so you really don't know who's side she was even really on.
It's almost like she agreed with all of Tasha's side's ideas, but had compromise with the other side and/or possibly hide her true feelings on the issue from them completely. That makes it possible really that anyone could have had some sort of motive.

I still can't help but think that Abe and whoever his people are know something. The thing is, at this point, he could be on any side of the arguement as well because we really just don't know enough about him yet to really know who he may be in cahoots with. He's obviously somewhat powerful so he could be doing business on either side, but with that said, I don't think he wants to see his daughter die, so even if he's on the bad side, I think he's going to help Rose get off somehow.

I do agree that Sydney will play a part in this somehow. I can't help but think that the whole skype call thingy about the documents ties in somehow. Obviously it ties in with Lissa's sibling, but I think really everything ... Lissa's parents death, the huge growing focus on Moroi protection/Moroi using magic to fight/lowering dhampir graduation age, Lissa's unknown sibling,the skype call, the stolen documents, and Tatiana's death ... it all ties together somehow in a big way and I'm very, very anxious to see exactly how.

Mostly though, I'm just excited for more Dimitri. I want him to heal and give in to his feelings again because I want him and Rose together.

Honestly, I'd really like the whole trial thing to play out early on in the book ... like in the first third or half of it, then get on to the whole Lissa sibling journey thing.

I hope they aren't both mixed together ... i.e. Rose gets broke out of prison to go find Lissa's sibling where she and Dimitri get back together then they have to go back to court only to go through a trial and we end up having like a hundred pages at the end of the book not knowing if Rose is going to be executed or not.

I think anyone reading this can see where I'm going with that ... or see other variations which would mix the two storylines and give us a book full of angst and frustration.

I want the whole Tatiana's Murder storyline tied up nice and neat with a big pretty bow on top then Rose and Dimitri can leave to find Lissa's sibling and fall in love again.

Of course all this hinges on Dimitri going with Rose and giving in to his feelings, but a girl can think wishfully can't she! Just sayin!

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Team-Dimka said…
I just hope that at the end Dimitri doesn't sacrifice himself for Rose and that Dimitri and Rose end up together!!!
cant wait till december!!!!
hmmm
To: onefee27

I completely agree with you! You know, now that I think about it, Sydney *did* say she had many connections....so that could play a part in the story.
I think that if what Abe did was bad, then he'd be trying to make up for it as Rose's lawyer. I don't think Abe would want to execute his own daughter....well, you never know\:
As for the whole ribbon thing, I agree with you too. If the trial is held in the end, how are Dimitri and Rose going to make up?
Oh, and I've been trying to think about the title of the book: The Last Sacrifice. Okay, well the other titles didn't really speak to me (only Shadow Kiss did XD), but this one has really got me thinking. Will someone die? "Sacrifice" themselves? Or will they sacrifice something like friendship or an object of somesort. You know what, I am extremely confused. If the title of the last book really did have an obvious meaning, wouldn't the other titles? I haven't really focused on the titles, that's why... What do you think?
@ ThunderLove

Titles and Book covers often shouldn't be taken literally, but sometimes they should. You just never really know.

It seems that in my opinion, RM's titles are usually somewhat Literal ...
Vampire Academy -- We are introduced to St. Vlads
Frostbite -- Its winter and they are on a ski trip
Shadow Kiss -- We learn a lot about being Shadow kissed in this one, plus Dimitri and Rose kiss a lot in shadows (I know, I'm really stretching that one, but its true! LOL!)
Blood Promise -- Rose goes to kill Dimitri ... It's a life/death situation, hence blood ... She feels she promised Dimitri she'd end his life if he was strigoi.
Spirit Bound -- I honestly can't come up with anything here to link the title to the book ... unless maybe we're talking about Rose and Dimitri's spirit and again this ones a stretch.
Like have you ever heard the sentence ... you broke her spirit or a sentence like it. Usually it has to do with hurting someone or something until its merely a shadow of it's formal self ... I've heard it mostly to do with animal cruelty ... dogs, horses, etc.
In spirit bound Rose is so hurt she's regressing back to the way she was in the first book and we all know how hurt Dimitri was, so like I said ... it's a stretch, but maybe even though their spririts are broken they are still bound together ... hence the end of the book when Dimitri fought for Rose.
I know ... the last one sucks!
Now ... with all of that said ... and I hope it makes sense because I'm still half asleep ... I think Last Sacrifice will be somewhat literal as are the other titles and I'm desperately hoping for some sort of a mental sacrifice (someone giving up something they deeply care about ... i.e. Lissa gives Rose up as her guardian so she can be with Dimitri, Adrian bows out, Rose risks her job to find Lissa's sibling) as opposed to a physical one (death).
Actually the sacrifice could be none of that. It could just simply mean someone does something that could potentially force them to sacrifice something ... job, love, life. It doesn't mean that the sacrifice will occur, it just means they are willing to sacrifice something.
big smile
To onefee27

Very true! I actually never focused on that...I was so caught up in the story, loll.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dimitriforever said…
all i know is that the way i want everything to turn out is for rose to drop adrian.hopefully the sacrifice doesnt mean a death,because that would really suck.i especially wouldnt want the sacrifice to be rose and dimitris love.the sacrifice could even be that someone was ready to sacrifice something, but a change in events caused them to not have to.