Vampire Knight SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 46!!!!

shortynme posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 09:13AM
It is SERIOUSLY about damn time that Zero kissed Yuuki! . . . only I'm really depressed that it happened right after she talked about how much she loved Kaname. And then to make matters worse Zero told her that if they ever meet again he'll kill her. . . :( WHY ZERO?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STEAL HER AWAY AND LOVE HER?!?!?!. . . but I'm happy he FINALLY kissed her! I squealed a little! lol

Vampire Knight 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink_martini2 said…
ha ha I reacted pretty much the same.

I'm hoping there is still hope for Z/Y. Cause there is still so much story to tell!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shortynme said…
I know! Freaking Kaname is no good! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک martemora15 said…
AGREE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eka-chan said…
It's the irony! When Yuuki says she loves Kaname, Zero proclaims he wants to drink only her blood and kisses her. She was unresponsive to it though. To answer your question, I think Zero is still tightly-wound about many things so he is still inhibited about his feelings for Yuuki. And he did say as a vampire, he would kill Yuuki. And Yuuki said that she understands because it will give him a reason to live for. I think their relationship reached a new level and the possibility of a romantic angle is stronger than before.

Now I personally ship this couple but I have no qualms about Kaname and Yuuki being a couple either. I think both couples have grown these past few manga volumes. It'd be interesting what happens next.
I guess that's true. Kaname is pretty sexy in his own way I just get heeby jeebies from him or something. There is something off about him to me. . . lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nura23 said…
I really hate the part where they kiss and yuki left him to be with kaname...grr...i really hates yuki and kaname too
lol me too.
What irritated me the most was the fact that in the Anime they didn't kiss, she drank his blood. LAME!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
I was sad that they didn't kiss in the anime since it is such a big deal in the manga. (To the fans & Zero, at least.)

Something I find really interesting about Vampire Knight is that Zero is like Yuuki's brother, but actually isn't, meanwhile Kaname isn't like her brother, but actually is.
(... If that sentence makes any sense to anyone, I give myself props.)

I was pro-Kaname, but then we found out he is her brother, and I find that kinda creepy. But then, if Yuuki feels like incest, I won't stop her.

I'm not against Yuuki x Zero, I just think of him as her brother in a way. (Odd that.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mydesir3isu said…
I'm starting to hate Yuuki for being so blind and a little naive.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SimShady said…
hmmm
im starting to hate yuuki too.kaname could've been her dad or something!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک keepsafe said…
mischievous
don't think that kaname and yuki is a good couple.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Awow said…
smile
hahaha i pretty much squeled when they kissed :) it was cute