Video Games New rpg's to get?....

hm94991 posted on Jul 14, 2008 at 09:50PM
Do yall no any big rpgs that i can sink my teeth into? I absolutly love Oblivion, or any Elder Scrolls game for that matter, but i diddnt like games like Mass Efect and Timeshift. Ive got a 360 and a Wii. ideas?

Video Games 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knifewrench said…
What a coincidence! I'm also an RPG junky with a Wii and a 360!

If you like turn-based PC ORPGs, there's DragonFable, AdventureQuest and MechQuest. They are all made by the same people and occasionally cross-over. The only downside is that it's single player, which sucks DK balls.

As far as PC MMORPGs go, World of Warcraft is your best bet, but be VERY careful not to get addicted, 'tis a slippy slope.

There are a few good console RPGs I know of. Fable is a PC/Xbox(not 360) game. Your character changes a lot depending on how you play the game. The sequel to it is set in the 1700s (ish) and looks AMAZING! Fable 2 is Xbox 360 exclusive (as far as I know, I emailed them but they won't tell me if they're going to port it to the PC). You can find more info on Fable 1&2 at www.fanpop.com/spots/fable

As far as the Wii goes, there are NO good RPGs, or hardcore games.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hm94991 said…
cool thanx alot. :) i keep trying to stay away from WoW, should i give in?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knifewrench said…
If it's making you snap at people when they interupt you from WoW, then you probably should try to stay away from it.

But if your fondness of WoW isn't changing your personality then I think you're fine :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrinceKiseki said…
I bought Dragon Quest Swords and Blue Dragon and
have no regrets. But I am a big fan of Toriyama
(but not the DBZ anime so much).Pay to play games bug the crap out of me.I wish it were like the Diablo 1 & 2 days.