Video Games Have a سوال about an old PC game...

tweakpotter posted on Jun 23, 2007 at 03:17AM
I just came across a copy of my favorite game, 'Warlords III: Darklords Rising'. I am now trying to find any sites about this game that are still around. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

~Tweak

Video Games 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
So far, nothing but reviews. But I'll keep trying.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tweakpotter said…
Thanks. I can't play it anyways because there is some sort of mess up with Windows XP that makes the game freeze. I've tried a bunch of different things to fix it, but with no luck. I'm getting a new comp today, so hopefully Vista will work better. LOL.

~Tweak
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jackluva06 said…
Hi I found something, but I heard the bad news, so if you fix it, contactme....
jackluva06
Got ya. Thanx.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک papa said…
This is the best I'm able to find:
link

It's a general warlord fan site, but I saw some Darklords Rising stuff on there...

I never got into 3...but played a lot of the original and 2nd installments.
I wanna dig up the old ones. I don't even remember how I cam across Darklords Rising, but I've always loved it. Are the older versions, and the first Warlords III, that can play on a newer Vista version?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک geebez said…
Issues on XP
Changes to the Microsoft operating system introduced with Windows XP technology did not allow DLR to run. UBI could not locate this problem even up to 2002 and no support was offered on this issue. Fans however have targeted the problem. The cursor controlling software jams the programs operation. To fix this issue, right-click the desktop or start menu shortcut, go to properties dialogue box from the menu that appears, and change the target to "c:\(your Darklords folder)\darklord.exe" /WINCURSOR. This will replace the problematic color cursors with functional, black and white ones.

It seems to be working OK in Vista with these changes. Thanx.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrinceKiseki said…
I really needed that advice too. I hope it lets me play Curse of Monkey Island.