پیپر وال Anyone Here

Almoace posted on Oct 16, 2007 at 01:03PM
Hello,

It seems not many people are ever here. I am a big fan of Wallpapers and peoples personal creations so it would be nice to see more people here and showing us your art work or giving people tips etc.

Almoace.

پیپر وال 15 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DrDevience said…
Well, the problem is that the Spot is redundant. Each regular Fan Spot has it's own built in place to upload Wallpapers. Having a separate group for them defeats the purpose of Fanpop.

I mean, people looking for Wallpaper of Harry Potter are going to look in the Harry Potter Spot...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Almoace said…
Yes, I see your point, pitty though, but what about wallpapers that don't fit in other Fanpop Cat's? lol.
Then you make a Spot for the subject. That's what I would do at any rate ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saphira333 said…
Hiya! i thought about making a competition on this spot because it's brilliant although will antone plez join in my compition?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Almoace said…
Hello Saphira333,
It depends what the comp. is / what you have to do?
I like comps so I would enter :)
well one person thinks of a theme (and it can be anything at all), and the others people have to make a wallpaper on it and the person who picked the theme rates it and each time a new person picks the theme they want....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doctor_banana said…
Doctor Who
Right the Competition is now on okay everyone has to make a Doctor Who wallpaper okay...
Right. and put it here rather than the Dr Who spit... which is where people wanting a Dr Who wallpaper would go to look for it?
well yeah , here there ones peopl have made but on the doctor who spot there nearly all of the internet...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mew said…
i think that's cool
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCountess said…
if you tag them right, people wil be able to find them here with the Fanpop Search... just a thought
well does anyone have any good ideas for a new wallapers?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dark_Silence said…
Something that is not so famous yet not unknown.
that sounds cool Dark_Silence, :) have u made any yet?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک