Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 13264

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Excellent (Gets up from the tree, as he puts his flask away) I only came to see if you were alive, and I did. So, I am done here. I wish all of you (Looks at Flynn and Franziska) Or rather most of you, a good life (Turns and starts to walk from the group)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Universe_COLA- said…
"So the big hunter only came to drink some cheap liquor eh? Figures." Macross stood up as well and stretched while taking another large gulp of liquor before closing it. "Leavin so soon you big crybaby? I think you forgot a few things, Mr.Hunter person." She said, dropping her bottle into the bag of things she had. "Three things, to be precise."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Enricho: (Stops in his tracks, but doesn't turn) And what were those three things exactly?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
Helga's eye twitched slightly at his words as they widened in disbelief. Her emerald eyes began to fill with tears and her cheeks turned a light pink out of humiliation in front of everyone. Her mouth opened slightly, words trying to come out, but there was nothing. Her lips trembled as she tried to say something, but the knot in her chest prevented her from doing so. Tears filled her eyes, and yet, her quivering lips expanded to a very forced smile and she nodded painfully up at him.

Helga: ..H-Happy early A-Anniversary then...

Her ears drooped to their fullest potential, but she kept the painful smile as tears rolled down her green cheeks. She looked away for a long moment and released a heartbroken sigh and continued to rock the small baby in her arms.
Wiezen was silent for a moment again before he spoke. "Happy early Anniversary." He said in response before he began to walk. "I'm not waiting for either of you. So keep up or be left behind. I have a witch to get rid of and my child to get to. Anything else you individuals want to indulge yourselves in is not my concern."

"Stick around for a bit, and you'll more liable to find out. On top of that, I've got something better than that shitty flask by a mile stone, so it wouldn't hurt to take a little walk with me right around now would it?" Macross answered with a sigh.
Enricho: (He looked back at her, not giving the same stare he usually gives) .... Alright, I could use something better than this shit brand I have
Helga stood seated beneath the tree for a long moment when Wiezen had began walking. Her crying eyes lifted to Flynn who was just sitting there on the ground with no reaction at all, but he lifted his head for his eye to meet with hers. The trembling witch slowly stood up, a blotch of... Blue for the first time being visible around her collarbone. Flynn had followed her and stood up himself, but Helga only placed the baby back in Flynn's arms. She elevated her triplets and used Franziska as a tool for holding them all, one resting on her head, the other hanging on her back, and the other in her arms. Helga leaned down to pick up Weiss and allowed him to wrap his legs around her, meanwhile she grabbed Rosemary by the hand and sniffled some, her tears blurring her vision.The witch didn't say a word, but she followed behind Wiezen, and soon, Flynn had followed behind her.
Rosemary: (Looked up at Helga, not wanting to say anything, for fear of worsening it)
Wiezen stretched his fingers out for a moment as he looked at them, observing the snow white of the paleness that had covered his skin. Two of his transparent tails disappeared, withering into air as his pale irises focused and his pupils returned. It caused a very sly falter in his pace, but he continued forwards without question. His expression remained blank while his silence stretched into existence. He had nothing more to say. What his mind focused on now was what he was going to be dealing with.

Macross rolled her eyes, but had to stop herself from smiling some as he had agreed to her offer. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, thinking quickly to herself. She knew that now of all places with all that was going on wasn't the right place or time. So she waited for everyone else to start following Wiezen before she motioned for Enricho to follow her, and she would just have to catch up with the others.
Enricho: (Turned around and began to follow her, not sure if it would be a good idea or not)
Helga's eyes were glued to the floor, observing her blotchy feet walking in the pattern. Left, right, left, right. She gently stroked Weiss's hair, a tear of hers inevitably dripping off her cheek onto her son's while she placed a kiss on her forehead.
Wiezen only paid attention to what was ahead of him. His bare feet were light against the ground, but he continued with keeping to himself in silence while they were on their way to the next town.

Macross let everyone else walk ahead of them, putting a good bit of distance between them as she pulled the bottle that she had been drinking from out of her bag again and passed it over to him. But she was quiet for the time being until she finally broke the silence. "So...you okay? How've you been? Safe? You better say safe." She said suddenly, furrowing her brow before looking over to him.
Enricho: I've been fine.... (Takes a sip from the bottle) Actually, no. I've not been fine. I've been miserable. Fighting every monster I came across, not even looking for some reward or recognition. I've just been killing whatever I came across in anger. But that's the least of my worries. My main problem is that, after what happened in the Capital, I've been deemed a traitor, and I've been hunted down by the Capital and now that every village in the country knows my face, I can't walk into any single one without people threatening to call the guards or kill me themselves. So, sorry to say this, but I've not been good (Takes another sip) What about you? You've been doing alright, I hope
Helga followed along quietly, and she had tightened Weiss's coat a bit to provide him extra warmth for the chilly night. She did the same for each of her children, zipping up their onesies and covering them with the beanies that came with it. Her watery, swollen eyes looked around for a moment, admiring the beautiful view of the woods at night before they returned back down at her walking feet.
Macross's shoulders sunk a little as she listened to him. But when he had asked her how she'd been doing, she hesitated for a moment. "I've been...learning things about the past. Like finding out that everything is a lie. Not to mention that I've been attacked by a giant fucking bird, and then again by some sort of snake. And having to deal with the others...that's always fun." She said sarcastically. "So I guess you could say I've been miserable too. Coming back alive to this shit...just feels like I've been thrown back into the same loop from before.." She put her hand to her stomach for a moment. "And just a lot of... bad memories all together." She shook her head. "So basically the whole " saving a witch" thing is still a bunch of bullshit. I thought that I had straightened things out...sorry about that."

Wiezen began to come didn't pay attention to anything except for where he was going, a tunnel vision coming to his sight. He inhaled for a moment before exhaling slowly, though he coughed slightly into his hand. He stared at the crimson that had spewed into his palm and watched it as it blew from his hand like red dust. He felt a burning sensation ignite in his chest and held in another cough that he felt surfacing. I need to hurry...
Enricho: It's fine. Guess we're both dealing with out own shit. I agree, this whole this is just... Just fucked (hands the bottle back to her) Oh, I almost forgot. Here, I think you should have this (Reaches into his pocket and holds something out for her. When he releases it in her hand, it's the ring she had left on the ground from before)
Helga wasn't really paying attention to much but her walking, her head lowered as well as her ears. Flynn followed behind her quietly, and awkwardly as he held the small baby.
Macross stared at the ring as she held it in her possession before a few tears pricked at her eyes. But she gave a small smile. "I had a feeling that one of us would go back to them sooner or later, but..." She reached into her shirt and pulled out his ring. "I never thought that both of us would, ya know...you dummy.." She placed his in his hand as she brought him to a stop. "Did you really think that I was just going to leave it there...not a chance. Because...because taking off mine was the hardest thing I've ever done for something that wasn't as real as we thought..." She placed her ring on top of his and watched as they broke into pieces before disappearing. "I think...I think we're strong together... you and I. Because if we weren't then something from the after life couldn't have been able to follow us like that." She looked up at him. "There's something that you need to know...and I don't want to wait until its too late."
Enricho: (Looked down at his hand that up at her as she spoke) What is it, Macross?
"I...I'm not...who you think I am. I can't fully explain things yet, and I very much wish tgat I could but...but Macross Shire...isn't a person. Well, she is in a sense but.." She said, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath to calm the nervousness that she felt. "That person isn't me. That's only someone that you and the others know me as...and I don't know how to explain it well. But I can say that who you see before you now isn't...me. I've been getting these memories...and they all are so familiar, but I never seem to remember doing any of them as I am now b-but it's like I can remember the smells that were present in them. The sounds and the feelings, things like that." She said. "And I-I didn't know whether things were real or fake at first but...I know everything that's happening now is real. But I'm not..." She came to a pause as she wiped her eyes. "All I know is that there's someone I need to find to finally find out what's going on with me. But I'm scared...because I don't want everything to be a lie to me. And you... I don't want you to know you to love a confusion like me..." She looked down at her feet. "That's why I did what I had to to try and push you away, but that's not what I wanted...and I've been regretting it so much. Its been hard...and I just hide it. You know...you know..." Tears began to sprinkle themselves along the ground at their feet. She mustered the courage to look up at him. "But the fact that I love you doesn't change. And it never has. So don't go off thinkin' otherwise, you hear me?"

Meanwhile, Wiezen travelled a lot further ahead of the group, his hand placed to his chest. His vision blurred in and out, and for a moment, he stumbled. But he pulled himself together and kept on going, shaking it off."
Enricho: I see... If that is so (he grabs her by the shoulders, and pulls her into a hug, allowing her to feel his heartbeat) Then I don't want you thinking that I don't love you because of what you say. I still do, and always will. And I promise to help you find whoever it may be so that you can find out just who you are
Helga's head didn't lift once from her sight on the ground. Her face had become more cold and stiff, signs of depression all over her.
Macross's arms wrapped around him as soon as he had hugged her, and clung to him as she listened to the sound of his heartbeat, sobbing against his chest. "I'm s-sorry for leaving...I'm sorry..." She said, her voice muffled into him. "I promise, I promise...I'll never leave your side like that again. I'll do better...I'll try...a-and I will!"

Wiezen flexed his fingers, feeling that they had began to become...stiff. No, not stiff, but numb. Just like everything else that he felt. The light within his chest was dimming. But it was worth it, now that he knew for sure that it was helping. But he could keep going until he could finally use...it.
Enricho: (Remains hugging her) You don't have to try too hard to do better, Mac-... I'm sorry, but...if you are not Macross, what should I call you now?
"N-no, Macross is fine!" Macross said hurriedly. "I...I don't know what else to be referred to as. S-so just call me--" She came to a stop as her thoughts tumbled forward with one name. Oss. "Oss...just call me Oss.."
Enricho: Alright, Oss. I promise I'll stay by your side and help you through this (Keeps her in the hug, as he looked back at the others) Should we continue following them?
Macross shook her head, still listening to his heartbeat. "Not yet..." She said in a voice that was a little above a whisper. "Just...just a little longer...please." Her fingers ran across his shirt before they curled around his collar gently as her head tilted up and her eyes met his. "I was the one...who seemed to have forgotten those three things from earlier..." She stood on the tips of her toes. Her lips brushed across his briefly as she spoke. "I....love....you." She kissed him softly, her tender lips pressing against his.
Enricho: (Kissed her back passionately, keeping them pressed against her's for what felt like hours, the hug he had already given her slightly tightening as he kissed her)
Macross kept her lips pressed against, their locked kiss deepening as she pushed herself against him a little more. Her chest pressed into his, she wanted to feel it along with her own. When she pulled away, her lips quivered for a fraction of a second, a soft sigh drifted from them. Yet, she said nothing while looking into his eyes again. She felt as if peace were tugging at her once again, but there was something... missing.
Helga continued her quiet walk behind Wiezen with her head down, her tired and sad eyes unblinking as her now straight hair hung and covered her face.
Wiezen came to a stop for a moment, glancing behind him. He was further ahead than he had originally thought, not that that was any problem to him at all. He looked back to the path ahead of him in speculation, realizing that this could be a stopping point for now. The sun had already set after all, so it made the most since to camp out for now is what he thought. Running into another trap like last time won't be tolerable...it would be more suitable to be able to be more mobile in an environment I'm comfortable with just in case... He clutched his chest and exhaled slowly for a brief moment before looking for a place to rest himself. Though he didn't plan on sleeping. That would be the least liable thing to happen. The fur had fallen from his ears, but it he paid no attention to it in the least either.
Helga had almost bumped into a tree with her heavy thoughts. When she noticed they were ready to settle, she went a bit farther away and sat down against the trunk of a tree quietly.
Enricho: (Kept her in his hug as she pulled away, his body slightly shivering as he held her)
Flynn stood there awkwardly holding the baby while Franziska held the triplets. He cleared his throat and walked over to the green and blue witch who just sat there beneath the tree holding Weiss, her gloomy eyes staring at the misty grass. Flynn slowly and carefully kneeled down to place the baby besides her, along with her other children. He himself went to another tree to rest under on, contemplating the events he had just witnessed.

Helga gently huddled her triplets in one place where they all snuggled against her for warmth, and she kept Weiss in between her legs for easier access and better comfort. She allowed Rosemary to rest besides her, but although with dark circles under her eyes, she refused to sleep. Her long eyelashes held tears in them, and her head remained lowered the entire time.
Franziska: (Set the child down as she rested next to Flynn quietly)
Wiezen sat further away from everyone else, his legs crossed as he sat under the tree that he had chosen. His gaze was kept out to the trees for the time being, considering that he wouldn't sleep at all anyways. But instead, he would focus on regaining strength.
-
The corner's of Macross's lips lifted into a smile, and she placed a kiss on his neck before running her fingers the his hair, just to remember how it felt as it slipped between her fingers. "Come on grumpy, smile for me." She said, as she moved her hands to his shoulder, the bottle of liquor still held in her left one.
Enricho: (Unable to keep the "hunter-esque" look any longer, he gave her a small smile, as he looked into her eyes, pulling her closer to him as he kept her in the hug)
Helga's expression remained solemn, the cold breeze brushing her hair as she stared blankly at the misty grass.
Rosemary: (Sat next to Helga, wrapping her hand around Helga's and held it in her's as she stared up at her)
Macross chuckled a little as she hugged him again. She felt warm, unlike before when he wasn't there. She felt...different. "Now we could catch up with everyone." She rested her forehead on his shoulder, taking everything in that moment to memory. She took his hand in hers. "Shall we?"
-
Wiezen began to go into meditation, looking to find a place for peace of mind, and oddly, it felt... easier to do this time, despite his condition. However, just as he was beginning to focus, a soft, beautiful singing filled his ears. His eyes opened, and his blank expression turned towards the trees that led deeper into the forest. He furrowed his brows as he got to his feet in a slight stagger. His ears twitched, and he began to follow the sound of singing.
Wiezen...
Enricho: (Held onto his hands, with no intention of letting go, or ever doing so) Of course. Let's go (Leads the way to the rest of the group, keeping close to Macross as he did so)
Helga didn't move or noticed Wiezen walking off. Her blurry vision just remained glued to the floor.
Macross looked at their surroundings as they walked, drinking some from the bottle. "You know...I'm glad that you're here." She said, leaning against his shoulder. "But I think that I just... really hate this world." She shook her head. "I still don't know how I--we, were brought back here into a hell like this."
-

Wiezen went off further into the trees, sniffing the air every now and then, a vague but constant scent entering his nostrils. He stepped over a few broken branches, his ears perked as he followed the melody of the voice. He immediately noticed the air around him grow warmer, as if to try and lure him in. But it was only out of his own curiosity that he had decided to go anyways.
Enricho: (Looked over at Flynn and Franziska) I don't know how either. But, maybe we can leave this country, find somewhere better for us to live in, and maybe have a better life. Somewhere where we can truly be happy
Zealia's eyes slowly opened as she yawned, looking around in confusion. Her eyes met the new baby and she tilted her head off to the right.
Macross furrowed her brow some when he had looked over to Flynn and Franziska, but then her attention turned back to him and she nodded. "That sounds...nice." She spoke softly in thought as she began to think about it to herself. "All we need to do is...find this person and we can do it..." She passed the bottle over to him. "And we'll find a place where you won't have to worry anymore.." She looked at him and smiled, but was hesitant at first. What if she found out everything about herself but she ended up losing who she was? I won't let that happen...
"We should start a fire, its getting a little colder out here." She suggested. "And perhaps we can see if a few tents are available once we get to town in the morrow."
Meanwhile Helga's thoughts were rambling, she suddenly perked her ears at the sound of crying. She shook away the foggy nostalgia, and her attention went to the crying new baby. Jacob had started crying because Zealia had tugged on his ears with her sharp teeth, as she would have done with her other brothers. Helga cleared her throat and picked up the fragile human baby, cradling him closely and soothing him as her eyes slightly narrowed at Zealia. She spoke in a quavering and choked voice.

Helga: ..No, no, Lia... No biting little Jacob, he can't tolerate pain like you little rascals can.

The witch massaged the human's ears and rid the bite marks on them. Zealia stared up at her sad mother blankly, confused as to.. well, everything. Where were they? Who was this strange baby? When would they go back home? When would Weiss awake? Where did daddy go? Why is mama crying? The toddler growled squeakily in thought, her eyes wandering around the perimeter. She looked back at Helga tickling Jacob, and she couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit of jealousy. Zealia crawled and squeezed her way in between Helga's arms for attention.
Enricho: Good idea,Oss. It would be a good idea to give us something to rest in when we need it
Helga's eyes widened when she saw Zealia's head pop through her arms, but she couldn't help give her a small, sad smile. She picked up Zealia as well and placed a kiss on her cheek, then nibbled her on the neck and twitched her ears to the sound of the infant's giggles. Giggles that made Elijah and Jr. wake up and immediately crave for attention. They were needy little babies, but Helga didn't mind. Her children... Were the only family she had left. Both her parents are dead. Wiezen dumped her. Lilith probably hated her guts and did compare her to their mother. Her children... Were now her only source of happiness. No sister. No husband. No parents. Not even friends. Everyone seemed to hate Helga, with the exception of Flynn and Franziska. Her children were her anchor. An anchor she loved and valued to the fullest. And although the sight of her children made her smile, the witch couldn't help but let tears fall down her eyes. Tears of mixed emotions. She huddled her triplets around her and saved a special spot for Rosemary on her lap, taking her hand in hers to help her.

(CALLING WIND TO REPORT FOR ROSEMARY. xD)
Rosemary: (As on Helga's lap as she tried to comfort Helga with a smile)