Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9401-9450 of 13264

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nguyentuanxuyen said…
wonderful ii like
-Universe_COLA- commented…
....Glad آپ do. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
at least someone likes it xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
XD It's tough like پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Universe_COLA- said…
Kelsa glanced over in the directon of the witch and gave a shrug before squatting down some and jumping, a dim light flashing before she evaporated into thin air.
----

[Meanwhile: Within Wiezen's Inner World/Conscious]

"Ah, he's finally come to..."

Those voices again...
A small gasp came from Wiezen as his eyes snapped open and drearily came into focus, his ears filling with the sound of a [url=https://youtu.be/byii_k4cvm8?t=58]dis­tan­t violin[/ur] that increased the moment he came to.

"And it's about damn time!"

Wiezen glanced around in confusion as he found himself seated in a circle of chairs that consisted of 6, including himself, each one occupied and sitting in the middle of them a tea table. The walls around them were a dull grey.

In the chair to his left sat a man with slighty yellow scelara and dimly lit honey yellow eyes, dressed in a black cloak with gold trimmings. A head full of raven black hair that curled slightly in a rather refined manner hung down to a few inches passed his shoulder and his face baring a bit of chin hair. His right eye bore a scar. "And there thou goes with the unnecessary yelling." He spoke, pausing to take a sip of tea from his cup.

In the chair to the left, a child with big clear ocean blue eyes sat there playing with a ball of bandages, his ears pointy. His hands were covered in fur up to his forearms, and his finger like claws held the bandages as he gnawed on them.
Sitting behind him was someone who looked identical to him, except older and lacking the fur, ears, and claws. And at the same time, he looked like a younger Wiezen.

In another chair sat a man dressed in a white cloak, several well groomed tails resting on the floor around him. His shoulder length hair was the complexion of snow, as were the furry ears that stuck from his head. And his eyes just as blue as the childs. He was drinking tea as well.

And finally in front of Wiezen sat someone who glared at him through autumn eyes, pitch spiny hair falling to his shoulder, dark fur covering his hands and forearms. And he too, had very similar physical traits to Wiezen, thoiugh he was the only one who lacked a shirt. His gaze narrowed at the yellowed eyed man. "Fuck off, FAGGOT" He snarled.

The younger Wiezen let out a sigh. "Guys...can we not..."

"I believe there is something that we're here to discuss. Now that he's awake." The white haired man spoke finally.

All of their attention then shifted to Wiezen.

~

Ossiana was no where to be found within the chamber, only ashes and falling rubble awaited the eyes of the hunter and only the disappearing crackling embers around remained.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'm just looking at the post that Ossiana is missing and thinking "Oh, what the fuck now" XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (His eyes darted around the room, hoping to find Ossiana, but to no avail. Unable to handle the heat another moment, he turned back to the entrance and rushed out, trying to reach the exit as soon as possible)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
"–PAPAAA!!!" Zealia screamed from the top of her lungs when her eyes witnessed her father being taken away. Helga gritted her teeth, cringing in remorse when she heard her daughter yell for her father.

So many times her kids had to witness their parents bickering, or one of them dying, or one of them screaming, or one of them walking away. But through all that... It was their mother who had taken care of them all this time while things had gone wrong. They saw her countless nights pacing back and forth, agitated for a reason their little minds still didn't understand. They saw their father beaten to the point where he couldn't stand up. But most of all... They saw smiles. Fake smiles that a child this young should never comprehend. One day they saw their parents together, the next they were apart. One day they were with Helga, the next with Wiezen, and then the next with neither of them. One day Wiezen was fine, the next he was taken by strangers.

Tears sprinkled each of their eyes, and so did Helga's. The mother could feel her children's tugging of magic trying to escape her grasp. She didn't blame them, because if she was stubborn enough, she'd do it too. But throughout the course and events of her life, the less stubborn she became. The less stubborn she was forced to become.

"Helga?"

The mother's eyes blinked and she shook her head, turning it toward the voice. There, stood a tall, slim witch wearing a black dress and a pointed witch hat. She was one of them... Sitting in the table where the warlock had humiliated the dead bride and Flynn. She immediately furrowed her eyebrows and raised her finger, warning her she was going to send a wave of magic.

"W-Wait!" The young witch cried, curling her red hair behind her ears. "I-I just came to apologize for what happened. Well... All of us." As if it were cue, the rest of the witches and warlocks that sat in the other table appeared right behind her, even the warlock that she'd broken his nose and jaw.
As Enricho was escaping the perimeters of the shop, it finally started giving out, the ceiling collapsing all together and the walls crumbling into chunks of charcoal like powder under the heat of the fire. The red flames soon were dying out without a trace of their presence aside from the destruction that they had left behind.

All around them, buildings and market stands were laid to waste in ashes and dirt.

~

"Something to discuss?" Wiezen questioned.

"Precisely. About thee. Us." The yellow eyed man spoke. He waived his hand and a tea kettle lifted into the air and poured tea into the cup that had yet to be filled until now. "Here, have some tea."

The child looked up from gnawing at his bandages, his eyes going to Wiezen as he continued to tug at them with his sharp rows of needle like teeth. Though he couldn't speak, he waived at Wiezen.

"Okay, so...how're we going to start this off?" The younger Wiezen asked, scratching his head.

"We're going to die and it's all your fault you stupid fuck!" The autumn eyed look alike snarled at Wiezen.

"I guess...that's...one way of doing it...but come on, it's not EXACTLY like that."

"Indeed. We all make mistakes." The white haired look alike said.

"Yeah, like you getting your ass stomped by that oni? Thought so. You shit eaters can't do anything right!"

"If I recall correctly, thy've had plenty fair share thyself." The yellow eyed man commented.

"And last I recall, you fucked a sorry ass good for nothing piece of shit witch, Mr. One Night Stand. It's your fault those fucking children are even there!" Autumn eyes retorted. "And THEN YOU GOT PLAYED!" He laughed.

"Hey, don't talk about Helga you two timing human mutt! You loved her too!" The younger Wiezen snapped, his eyes narrowing. But he covered the child's ears from the vulgar language that was being used.

"Or what? You gonna have another spear to heart moment with Alzul? Get bent bastard child."

"You're one too!"

Wiezen looked between them, not sure that he wanted to be involved and attempted to scoot his chair away little by little while they went at one another.
Jade_23 commented…
also, omygoshohmygoshohmygosh, lil wiezen is back and that's the best thing you've done so far پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Enricho: (He turned back towards the shop that he last saw Ossiana, not sure if she made it out on her own or if something terrible happened. Regardless, he knew that he could not stay here any longer, and he had to get moving as soon as he could. He didn't know if he had time to ask for help but shrugged it off and began to think of where he should start his search)
Helga stood in front of her kids in a protective manner when she saw the rest of the magic users emerge behind the red-haired witch.

Silence.

One of the witches with blue hair took a step forward and smiled, her sharp canines revealing themselves. She had a small, but noticeable blotch of deep green across her chest. But her attention seemed to be more focused on the kids than the mother. "Oooh," she cooed in her raspy voice. "So you're the famous cutie pies that roam this world–" She said, leaning downward and stretching their arm towards them.

Helga immediately slapped the blue-haired witch's arm out of the air, hissing for her to take a step back. "Do not lay a finger on my child unless you want your arm to wither." The hybrid responded sternly, signs of stress and agitation lingering in her teary eyes.

"Listen, we mean no harm." The red-haired gal said. "We're good people... To a certain extent. We just came to apologize for our wrongful actions."

"You should be apologizing to the queen, not me!" Helga snapped.

"Ehh, yeah, and no. The only reason we came was to collect a few rare ingredients in the Oni market. It's hard to get in the outside world, you know?" There was another wave of silence until one of the witches noticed Helga's agitated eyes. "Are you... alright?"

"I'm always alright! Just because I'm not shoving a spear up your ass doesn't mean I'm not alright!" Helga gulped, keeping her children behind her as she spoke.

One of the warlocks in the background scoffed, and sure enough, it was the same guy that had gotten knocked out by Helga's punch. His entire right side of his face was purple, and he was pressing a healing pad over the wound. Helga's ears twitched to the sound of his scoff. "What, you want me to punch the other side of your face too, hm? Let's see how many whores you get with a swollen face and broken teeth!"

All the sorcerers looked at one another in confusion, some of them giggling when they saw the nymph's attempt of an link. One of them finally cleared their throat and spoke casually, as if Helga was a close friend. "Say, you wanna join our meeting later tonight? It'll be us and probably a couple other witches from the valley."

Helga blinked in utter shock at the question, and when they saw her reaction, the one who asked the question continued to talk. "Xena Milton is usually the leader of our coven meetings, but we haven't seen her around. I'm guessing she's still looking for her daughters... A shame..." The short witch sighed.

Helga's ears immediately drooped. "Haha... yeah... But I think I'll pass... I have things to do a-and stuff..." Her tone lowered a little after the mentioning of the witch she killed.

"Ahh, come on sweet cheeks, you're no fun!" The warlock with the healing pad said. "We'll be practicing magic and placing bets on each other and drink like there's no tomorrow! And, ya know, probably get a little freaky here and there. We need a place to crash in for it too, you wouldn't mind having our meeting at your house, would you?"

"No. I said no."

"Hmm, I'll take that as a yes." The warlock said with a mischievous grin. "See ya then!"

"I SAID–" The witch began, only to witness all the standing sorcerers disappear from her sight. She mumbled a few curse words to herself, shaking in aggravation. She accidentally unleashed her magic out of anger, resulting in one of the trees catching fire. But the witch realized she had to calm herself and inhaled deeply. Helga looked down at her sad-eyed kids, exhaling softly. She squatted down a little and gave an effort of a smile.

That fake smile.

She brushed her nails through their ears and groomed their fur. "Hey... Don't give me those eyes... Everything's going to be alright. I promise. He'll be back," She said, her voice cracking at the last part.
(As Enricho makes his way outside, the armored figure is already long gone)

O: (Walks down the road, as people pass by her, rushing toward the fire that was caused by the fight. She holds onto her lance tightly as she continues walking down the pathway, already by her lonesome) Damned demon. I have no time to deal with such issues at the moment. I have to find Cian before..... Before........ (She was at a loss for words, as she felt a small chill go up her spine. She tried her best to turn, but was unable to even move her head, as she felt a small pressure on her back. A voice from a man that stood behind her, his pale skin with darkened eyes and his shaved white hair with strange markings on it as he spoke into her ear) I'm sorry, what was this about finding Cian?
O: (She was tempted to reach into her pocket to pull something out, but before she could, a strange, red spike came from Cian's arm and went though O's chest. She could barely move, but felt an agonising pain from all over her body. Before she could even react, five separate spikes grew from the first within her body and shot out from different parts of her body, impaling different organs and limbs. She began to spit a mouth-full of blood form her helmet's visor, the blood leaking from the holes before Cian pulled the spike out of her)
Cian: I'm sorry that I had to use such a pathetic tactic, but nothing stands in the way of God's will (He reached down to find what was in her pocket, but stopped himself, when he sensed a familiar presence)
Cian: That feeling. The sign of the Ancient Ones.... So Flynn and his whore are here was well... Perfect (He passed O, leaving her to bleed on the ground, as she was barely able to move herself out from the path and leaned against a wall next to her, unable to speak without spitting more blood)
Boy, me, I wonder how those two will react when they see this tomorrow on the فورم پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
we have enough people destroying things Wind, DONT HOP ON THAT BANDWAGON پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
It's just Ophelia XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
And Cian is looking to kill Flynn, so........ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
The triplets all looked up at their mother before sharing concerned looks with one another. But when Helga placed kisses upon their foreheads, everything seemed to be... alright. For now. They had their mother with them and if she promised Wiezen would be alright, then they should believe her. Zealia nuzzled against her mother's hands for comfort, which later Helga proceeded to wipe her tears away. Her eyes lifted toward the destruction of the castle and other places, observing the crowds from faraway fleeing.

"whelp..." Helga said lowly, a hint of tears in the back of her throat. She slipped on her gloves again, and wrapped Wiezen's overcoat on her curvy body, once again hiding the dress she was so happy to wear and dance with Wiezen in. She looked down at her kids. "Time to go home, my loves..." And with the snap of a finger she and her children disappeared from sight.
Franziska: (She ran through the castle, doing her best to look for Flynn, feeling more and more pancied as she did so)
Cian: (Without Franziska noticing him, he walked right passed her, also looking for Flynn)
Currently, Flynn was hiding in between an alley. Sweat trickled down his forehead and he panted heavily from all running he had to do. The alchemist had finally found a place to settle for the moment. He gulped the knot of fear in his throat and slowly slid down the wall he leaned against, rubbing his throbbing head from everything that just happened.

What the hell happened to Sonni?

Is she dead dead, or missing?

Who could've done this?

Where was everyone else?
(As Flynn as running down the alley, he could see a trail of blood from the other end, an amount that would be deadly for a human to lose, as the trail lead to an armored figure, just opposite from the alley, sitting against a wall, already looking dead)
It seemed like an eternity for Wiezen as he watched the other variations of himself bicker among one another, threats and insults being thrown in all directions before everything finally came to a sudden stop. His head turned to the younger man that was his younger self as he spoke.

"Now that we've gotten that set aside, it's time for meeting at hand." He spoke, using magic to levitate his tea cup onto the tea table. "Why we are in this situation, what we'e done wrong, and how we can come to a conclusion to repair the issue." The tea table in front of them all was replaced with a life like image of Wiezen's sickly figure.

"Oh I can tell you how. Being retarded and too merciful." The autumn eyed Wiezen sneered. "It's pathetic!"

Wiezen furrowed his brow. "You mean being mindful of other people's situation and making sure that other people are happy?"

"That's exactly what I was about to say!" The younger Wiezen exclaimed, the child that sat in front of him nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, exactly. BEING PATHETIC." The autumn eyed Wiezen repeated, adding the extra emphasis.

"I don't believe that we've put the necessary tasks into consideration. However, I don't think agreeing with anything that the puppy has to say would be a wise choice." The warlock spoke, motioning to the man with autumn eyes.

"Furthering that point, I myself feel as though not as many things were handled in the right manner. And we haven't a clue about what just occurred within that wedding room either."

"Meaning with Sonni I suppose. Yet another tragedy striking with the intent of death."

"Man...I feel even worse thinking about what must be going on with Bonnus now..."

"Why though?! The bitch threw us through a fucking table for crying out loud! Let her tear the human's asshole open, he has it coming anyways right?"

"No!" Wiezen interjected. "I don't think Flynn would do something like that. Especially considering how stupid it would be to even come up with that idea. He may be stupid, but I give him his credit. The kid knows what match to light and which fire to avoid trying to douse."

"An excellent point. The alchemist is no fool when it comes to the dangers that this world puts forth.

"Well maybe if we would of went about it my way, maybe this shit wouldn't even be a problem!"

"KILLING THINGS ISN'T ALWAYS THE WAYS TO GO!"

"And neither is taking shit from a bunch of nobodies who only screw us over and pull us into situations that don't involve us!" Autumn eyes snapped. "And last time I checked, getting rid of the threats have worked for me so damn far. Take Alzul and everything between that and The First as a good long example."

"And each time that has led to more conflicting states of being."

"Like you wiping the brat from the physical face of existence? AND why the squirt's funeral is tomorrow. HA, yeah, conflicting states of being. You got that right."

The innocent child variation of Wiezen let out a small growl at that, his big blue eyes shimmering with dim glow.

"Why are you such a prick?!" Wiezen pinched the bridge of his noes for a moment when Emma was mentioned, taking in a deep breath and exhaling.

"I did what needed to be done. Each one of us here at this moment know's this. As for why he is so insufferable, he represents your aggression and the violent opposite of what we are. Just as I am all that is just and holy within you, and the warlock all that is your wisdom and knowledge." The white haired Wiezen explained briefly. "Carrying on now--"

~

The moss covered elderly tree split open in the center, it's bark severing along the creases of the parting vines and roots while it's radiant leaves plucked from the home that was their branch and was swayed back and forth by the wind until they rested at the ground. The bark of the tree gave a hollow thump, and then an almost silent thud, a meter diameter surrounding tree flourishing into vibrancy. The animal life within the area began to be drawn to the area like bees to pollen.
Enricho: (With no other options left, he tried his hardest to think of where Ossiana would have gone to, if she was capable of leaving on her own. The thoughts of all that had happened in a day was slowly driving him to a panic, making him feel unable to solve a problem for the first time in his life. He continued to think hard, but without any means of finding her on his own, he could only pace around in the same area in his own frustration, thinking that even a second wasted was bad)
Well, let's see here. Ossiana is gone, Bonnus is crazy, Weizen is incapacitated, Helga just up and fucked off, Flynn and Franziska are doing nothing, and Jandar is allegedly dead. Boy, what amazing times for everyone پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
it'll get a lot worse for helga just wait پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
The mother had made an agreement for her children to take a nap they needed. Against her own will, Helga was organizing her house a little more for the unwanted guests. She had already put her kids to sleep for a little nap and cleaned the floors and living room again. Perhaps this meeting could distract her from all the other problems occuring in her life. This would be the first time ever in 900 years that she would attend a coven, especially throwing a meeting in HER house. She remembered countless times as a young one so many tall strangers gathered in her mother’s and father’s mansion. That is, until she was locked upstairs and kept away from their discussions.

She inhaled deeply and gulped. Tea party, normal conversation, then OUT. She repeated to herself. But then she blinked. There were no snacks. How was a meeting suppose to be held without snacks?! Helga took these manners how a mom would at their child’s birthday party. Immediately she prepared a few crackers with mushed brains spread above them and a single spider leg sticking out for aesthetics, and also because spider legs were her favorite. Helga set the 38th cracker on her tray, when suddenly her ears perked at the sound of knocking, her body immediately tensing. She took a deep breath before slowly walking towards the door. She passed by a mirror, glancing at herself and groaning at the fact that she was still wearing her sensual red dress. Nonetheless, she went and fetched open the door, her eyes widening when she counted over a dozen of people standing at her balcony. And for a moment, she didn’t recognize any of them because they were all…

Green.

The witch gulped, quivering a forced smile. She saw the red-headed girl who first spoke to her, then the warlock she punched, then the blue-haired lady. They all wore dark clothing, and their skin were green and lumpy, similar to a frog’s. “U-Uuhmm...” Helga stammered lightly. “I-I wasn’t aware you all were… tainted…”

“Tainted?” The red-haired girl, who went by Ingrid, said. “Oh, that’s offensive,” she snickered, “But dear, you were tainted as well. What makes us so different?”

“That I knew how to make up for it…” Helga said quietly, clutching the door and debating whether slamming it in their faces.

“Well, we couldn’t show up to a wedding GREEN! So, we just used a lil’ bit of magic here and there and disguised ourselves.” The green witch scooted her way through Helga, opening the door further so that the others could pass. Helga was almost trampled over with everyone that came in, but surprisingly, they all fitted.

Flynn looked around him as he caught his breath, his eyes widening when they came in contact with the trail of blood. "Huh?" He followed it slowly, gasping when he saw the body that not even he could recognize at first because of its horrid condition.
Ophelia: (Her head hung low in the agonizing pain as she tried her best to look up at Flynn) Flynn..... You need to get out of here..... That priest..... He's looking for you right now. Get out now!
Only then, Flynn was able to recognize the Princess's voice. "O-Ophelia?" Flynn stammered, his eye widening further in shock. "OH MY GOSH!" He quickly went to her side and thrw his bag to the ground. "What the hell happened? I would ask if you're okay, but the better question is: How are you still alive?! Who did this?! Stay on a little later, I may be able to brew up something to help.

Helga watched as some of them took a seat wherever they wanted, talking and laughing with each other. She gave the slightest smile though when she saw them helping themselves with the treats she made. At least they like it.
“Oh, these are simply extraordinary, darling!” One of the enchantresses cried, taking another cracker while licking her lips.
“See, I told you she was a good cook. I always smelled delicious eyeball pie when I passed by here.” Another commented. A light blush stung Helga’s cheeks from their compliments, and her shoulders drooped a little.
“Good thing we brought the boy then, Helga can turn him into an excellent meal!” The blue-haired woman exclaimed, lifting her glowing finger and revealing a tied up 8 year old with his mouth literally sewn shut. He screamed in pain, his lips bleeding and his blonde hair unraveled. His knee was dislocated, and some of his fingers seemed to be missing. “Haha!~ And it’s fresh too! Well, he’s slowly dying, but there’s no better way to eat your meal than when it has suffered. The meat is sooo much tender.” She continued, dropping the innocent little boy like a rag to the ground.
Helga’s jaw dropped in complete disbelief, her lips shaking and her eyes beginning to tear. This little boy was for her just a memory of her dead son – how he suffered before finally taking his last breath. Her eyes interlocked with everyone else’s, and their smiling faces contrasted her frightened one.
The little boy looked up at the normal skin-colored nymph, yelling for help as the stitches in his mouth slowly and painfully tore. Helga reached out a hand in attempt to help, but before she could get to them, the blue-haired witch snapped his neck. “Ugh, he was such a pain. Blabbing about how he wanted his mommy.” She chuckled wickedly. “Anyways, what do you have in mind? Filet Mignon? Blood & Organ broth? Eye dumplings? Ooh, ooh! Skin tacos? With a side of french fingers, of course. Extra salted.”
Helga yelped as soon as the naked boy’s neck was snapped, throwing herself on the ground to check on him. It was too late. His wide, lifeless eyes just stared into Helga’s. Another boy she was unable to save. She stammered, unable to form any words from her plump lips. She looked at the a little over a dozen crowd surrounding her. The nymph was outnumbered, it was too much of a risk for her and her children. All she could do is suck up her feelings, closing her eyes and taking small breaths to do so. She looked back up at the blue-haired witch. “I-I-I j-just recently how to m-make cinnamon r-rolls…” Her lips twitched, unable to even form a fake smile.
“Oooh!! Cinnamon Rolls? Drizzled with blood and chunks of meat in there? Count me in!”
Ophelia: Don't! I'm gonna die because of my carelessness. It's better to die than live with this shame! You need to worry about yourself and Franziska. If he succeeds, you're all going to die. And take this (She reached to her bag and pulled out the Nithloraul and handed it to Flynn) It's the only way to destroy the Servants. Use it or give it to someone who can! Just make sure it doesn't fall into Cian's hands! Now get out of here.... I'm as good as dead anyway!
"Are you sure that you're...you've calmed yourself your Highness?"

The strong embracing walls of Deodrain's oldest construct were no more, burned to a crumbling crisp of mounds of rubble and ashes. Bonnus's expression was dead and cold, what was once boiling eyes of anger now filled more with a heavy depression. She sat upon her broken throne stiffly, her dress torn and burned away in numerous places, her hair in a mess, but still managing to look tidy. Her horns glowed dimly with heat. The silence that floated around them stretched on for seconds, then minutes, and even almost hours before she finally answered.
"Today...today will mark the era of a new Kingdom. Now..get out. Ensure that every individual not of the bloodline the oni people be cast out. Any refute will be met with immediate death."

The royal guards glanced at one another, both a bit hesitant in their orders. But slowly they backed away and turned on their heels to leave.

~

"And in accordance to that, we must accept what we are if we are to survive."

"NO! I'm not fucking doing it! With either of you, no!" Wiezen crossed his arms. "Look, I don't need help from any of you and I damn sure am not letting you take the lime light. Neither one of you!" He said, looking to the warlock and the one with the bushy tails. "There has to be another way."

"If their was do you really think we'd be sitting here having this shitfest of a conversation?! No! You're gonna have to take one of us in sooner or later before we all die."

"And I'd hate to be the agreement that signs of his dotted line, but he's kinda..right. Pushing all of us away is only doing more harm to you than good."

"I'd rather die before I become the person that killed my kids, OR a self loathing world hating psychopath like him!" Wiezen shook his head. "And I don't need some magic to help me be there for them."

"Yeah, some bangin' job you're suppose to be doing."

"That's better than anything you ever did!" Wiezen snapped. "And unlike any of you at least I try! I've put my life on the line for my family and I'm just fine being the closest thing to a human as possible."

"You say that, but there is another truth underneath." The warlock said firmly. "Especially for one so ready to embrace death."[/i]

"Thou despises them...don't thee?" The white haired Wiezen asked suddenly, drinking from his tea. He looked Wiezen dead in the eye. "Helga...the children. The things thy've had to do in order to protect them. You dislike them strongly..."

"All of that shit that's been drilled into your head that you're oh so entitled to fucking do! You keep dying, and ending up in situations like this! We've been tortured and humiliated and AGITATED! And at the end of the day, who has to wake up again just to have to potentially do the same tomorrow while a bunch of ungrateful dirtbags get to strut around with the luxury of not having to worry about FIVE FUCKING BRATS! Which would've been SEVEN if Emma and Weiss were still there, which then would of been NINE if the dead fetuses were even a part of the question!"

"B-but you love them too, more than anything in the world! The way Helga snorts when she laughs and how much she's grown as a person and witch, the sound of the kids laughing and playing with one another. The treasured moments! The ones that we've all had to fight for in order to protect what we held dear to us. Helga, Buroa, Sonni, Ezekiel, Emma, Weiss, Jr., Eli, Zealia, the other Zealia, Macross, Flynn, Franziska. We've all had to fight at some point to protect them and others."

"At the cost of what hm? Hole in the chest? Twice. The first one was from that bitch. Oh, and losing an arm and a eye. Ezekiel is dead. The Ol' Timers are dead. The Inn's gone. People died. Granted, some were my fault to on purpose, but still."

Wiezen was quite for a moment, looking down at his feet. "No, it's not like--"

"Are you really going to sit there and try to lie to yourself in front of yourself, cunt?"

~

As time passed, more and more animals had begun to gather around the elderly tree, some resting themselves nearby while others kept close to the vicinity. Birds circled around in the sky, small tweets being heard here and there.
Enricho: (With all the commotion going on, he was already making his way out of the city, not wanting to attract anyone near him, for fear of causing anymore harm. The last thing he wanted was to be near people, after it was clear Macross had no problem with harming innocence. He was hoping to leave the city in finding Ossiana, or at least, being by himself and hoping she was safe)
"W-What?! No, let me help you! Let me at least try, we can spare a few moments. I'm getting Franziska and I out of here as soon as possible because apparently now there's two people behind my ass for no good reason whatsoever!" He stored the artifact in his bag, looking back at Ophelia. "I'm not going to let another person die today... Please... You either let me help or I'm not moving an inch."

The gramophone in the living room slowly played music loud enough in which the sorcerers in the Quartz house could have individual conversations. Some of them danced with each other, others played darts, and the last few practiced a few spells from their books.

Echoed chuckles and indistinct talking rung through Helga’s mind, where she was currently in the kitchen chopping a dead little boy’s leg off. She wore Wiezen's apron she made for him to not get covered in blood. Helga wasn’t even looking down at the little boy, the nymph simply stared straight ahead as she skinned the meat off him and poured the blood in a separate bowl. Her hands were shaking the entire time while doing so. The dough and cream for the cinnamon rolls she prepared was waiting on the table besides her. She used Wiezen’s recipe for them, following all steps he had taught her. But the sound of flesh being peeled made her cringe, the right side of her face twitching in fear and devastation. She felt like she needed to throw up.

But then she suddenly stopped what she was doing and tensed when she felt unfamiliar hands wander up her dress and brush against her waist. A small breath warmed her neck, but to her, it was the iciest breath in the world. She gulped immediately, her eyes staying locked ahead rather than turning to see who it was. Because she knew who it was already. It was the same person that she rejected all the love letters from. The same person that called her all those nicknames. The same person who she made a fool of in the wedding and broke his face, which was now back to normal. Now it was HIS turn to make a fool out of her. “Dawson… please…” She whimpered for him to stop. But the man behind her just continued. He groped other parts of her body, leaning closer to her while the other guests were distracted. Helga would’ve stopped him herself, but she couldn’t. She was paralyzed. HE froze her with his magic and restricted hers. A single tear rolled down the nymph’s delicate cheeks and plastered the bowl of blood in her hands. Instead of moans, painful grunts and unpleasant whimpers spilled from Helga’s lips when she felt his fingers thrust into her dryly. She wanted to scream from the top of her lungs and beg for help, but she couldn’t. The volume of her voice was binded as well. Dawson tugged at her hair rather roughly, deepening his thrusts and increasing their violent pace. Helga couldn’t move, but she did feel every ounce of pain running through her body. Weak attempts of cries for helps poured from her mouth. Wiezen… Lilith… Snuggles… Mom… please… help... Her shrieks for her husband were swallowed by the music filling the house. Helga’s teeth gritted in pain and discomfort, more tears beginning to fall from her cheeks the longer he felt him in her. His other hand groped her left breast and squeezed it hard – too hard. He forced her to turn her head towards her, only to place a sloppy kiss on her lips, pushing his tongue into hers and brushing it across her gums. The more she tried to rid his spell on her, the weaker she got and the harder he placed himself upon her. She realized it wasn’t only him controlling the bind. It was many other people from the coven too.
Guess a good for nothing whore CAN be good at something. He whispered into her ears before placing a gentle kiss on it. “Good little nymph.

And once he left and set her free, the weakened nymph immediately fell on her knees in the kitchen, trembling. She stared down at the blood on her hands, tears moistening her palms. The only thing she was happy about was that her children and her husband weren’t present at her humiliation. No one seemed to pay attention to her since she was now alone in the kitchen and they were busy off in their own conversations. The witch slowly rose back to the counter of the kitchen, trembling as she did so. She stared at the faint reflection of herself in the bowl of blood, tears streaming down her dainty cheeks like cascades. There wasn’t anything she could do until hope the guests would leave soon. And so, without taking any deep inhales, she rolled the dough in the blood, preparing her unwanted guest the meal they awaited.
Jade, what the hell did آپ write. I'm honestly sitting here, coffee in hand, as I'm trying to decipher what this is with a somewhat pained grin on my face پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
xD I DID SIR, but then it died when everyone stopped posting shit پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
But I can picture Eden being worse lol, a WHOLE lot worse پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ophelia: (With whatever strength she had, she grabbed Flynn by the color of his shirt and pulled him close) Goddammit, do you ever listen to anyone!? When I say get out of her, I mean it! You won't have enough time to help anyone if you stay here! Get out of here now, dammit! This is an order of the Princess! Do it now! (Flynn could already feel her losing the energy in her hands, as the grip of her fist was starting to loosen)
"Well good thing you're no longer princess." Flynn said sternly. "J-Just hang on," he muttered before digging through his bag of goods and beginning to mix a few vials together, knowing the recipe of a healing potion perfectly. "A-Almost done! Just a little longer, I said I wasn't going to leave you and that's not changing!" His eyes flashed in thought and he looked back at the artifact in his bag. "You, dickhead, can your powers heal or only cause ruckus?"

Helga's teary eyes of dismay stared at her tainted cinnamon rolls bake in the brick oven. She sat on her knees in the floor, her eyes lost in the nothiness even if she stared at something. Every now and then her body twitched in discomfort, and her pale skin was cold. The bouncy orange curls on her head flattened, and so did the dim spark in her pupils. She didn't pay attention to those who came and went from the kitchen and checked on how dinner was doing. The pats they gave Helga on her back only stiffened her further.

This wasn't the first time either a man had lay hands on her without permission. But it did conjure many buried, unwanted memories from the back of her head.

She humiliated him in front of everyone in the wedding, and that was his form of payback. And she couldn't do anything about it. They sucked almost all the magic in her in order to keep her still. It wasn't just Dawson. It was two, or maybe three, or maybe six sorcerers working together. She could hear her rapist's chuckles form where she sat, speaking to other woman and dancing with them as if nothing ever happened.

She was left alone with her conflicting mind. Wiezen was gone; taken away from her – dying. Sonni was no where to be found and was burned to ashes. Bonnus... Guess she was right about her being a harlot. She left Flynn and Franziska behind. Her children were just as depressed as she was–

"--MAMAAAAA!!!!" A female voice squeaked from being squished.

Helga's ears shot up and she quickly turned her head to the scene, witnessing the blue-haired woman "strangling" Zealia in a hug. "s-stop.." Helga muttered. "S-Stop... Stop! STOP!!!" Helga cried, getting to her feet as quickly as she could. She was greeted by a confused smile from the other witch.

"What? I can't have fun with my favorite godchild?" The witch joked.

Zealia was quick to escape her grasp and hop onto her mother's head. Helga just stared at the hazel eyes across her, trembling her weakened body. She forced a quivering smile as everyone stared at her. "Z-Zealia doesn't like to be hugged like that..." She said as an excuse. The mother left them sleeping upstairs, and the only way they got down here was because of them. And then she spotted Jr. and Elijah, their bodies dangling in the air from a warlock's hand as another one pointed a beam of magic at them both. Helga quickly ran between the two.

"Hey, what gives? We're letting the little fellas practice their magic. Gotta be quick for those bullets from hunters."

"My children want to TAKE A NAP!!!" Helga shrieked, her voice cracking in the end of her sentence. She retrieved Jr. and Elijah who were on the bridge of tears. The mother held her children closely and gulped at the green faces that gazed at her. She felt... Dirty. Humiliated. A harlot. At least half of her guests must know what had just happened. And yet no one did anything about it. She made eye contact with everyone, including Dawson. "I..I..." Her ears lowered a little. "T-The cinnamon rolls are ready..." The witch said softly, looking at the ground as if it were so interesting.

The guests looked at one another before giving some sort of cheer, one in which made Helga cringe. But then her whole body stiffened again in fear when the familiar hand patted her back, and it was no other than the warlock that laid hands on her. "Bet it'll taste great," he said out loud, "Maybe even better than you." He joked, the crowd laughing along him. Helga just glared at him with pure hatred, but she indeed gave a chuckle. A forced chuckle with no snort at all. The mother lowered her head a little with her kids now at her side, dragging her feet back to the kitchen. Helga looked down at the apron she wore and quickly removed it from her. She felt as if Wiezen was with her when she wore it, and currently, she wished she had followed Kelsa. To avoid all this. To make sure at least he was okay. But it was too late.
Wiezen didn't dare to look up and face the pairs of eyes that watched him. But at the same time, the discomfort that he felt was felt by them all, even if for different reasons.

"We're stuck between what's supposed to be right and what's thought to be. None of this seems to be justifiable enough to be deemed the correct actions."

"Then...then what do we do now? We can't just...just give up!"

"And I believe it's been made quite clear that the children are in danger. The hostility from the one we knew as Kelsa was certain."

"I say let's kill the bitch! She's obviously been doing some sort of plotting!"

"Of course thee would be the one to suggest something so repulsive in nature. But if a threat she may be, then elimination is very well might be our safest option."

"It's either tear her to pieces of the brats take a unadulterated smite to the face."

"But we're not completely sure of what her motives are, she wouldn't be helping us if she were just going to try to kill us."

"It's very likely that she is only targeting the "abominations". We need to escape until we can find out further information."

"How? We're basically immobilized right now and I'm pretty sure the options of magic or holy energy are screwed."

"It would take quite some time to recover magic naturally in current condition."

"And recovering spiritual energy requires meditation and natural alignment. With thee rejecting both thy Light and the possibility of thy magic abilities returning, there will most likely be a need for a temporary source."

All attention focused pn Wiezen as he let out a bitter, tedious sigh. "Can I turn my head?"

"Yeah, about 60 degrees. Feels like our body is slowly turning to stone or something."

"...Can I bite..and chew..."

The circle of them stared at one another in hesitation, before all nodding.
Nithloraul: Do I look like a medic to you?
Ophelia: (The pain was beginning to become more and more unbearable by the second, the blood loss even being present behind her armor, as her heaving became more and more intense

Rosemary: (She stood from her siblings spot, as the group laughed. She could see the fear in her siblings eyes and she could see the tears in Helgas. Looking at the disgusting sorcery, she made no hesitation to shove him. Hard. She shoved him back against the table, a hint of anger in her eyes as she did so, staring the man down. A part of her felt as though she was more brave than ever before. But a brief part of her made her feel as though she made a mistake. That little part was enough to make her feel like she had done nothing good at all)
"UGHHHHHHH I'M HATING YOU EVEN MOOOOOREEEEEEE," Flynn grumbled heavily. He turned his attention back to Ophelia, trying to cover her wounds with a bunch of towels or loose paper he could find to reduce the blood loss. He added one last drop to the mixture before forcing it down Ophelia's throat.

The warlock didn't seem to fall far when he was shoved, and the room went silent again when they stared in confusion at the human being. "Oh..." He said. "Oh." Dawson's voice deepened, his magenta eyes turning into slits. He hissed lightly as he towered over the little girl. "Are yooouu part of dinner asss well?" He said, tilting his head. "If ssssooo, let me jussst take care of you myssssselfff." His hand rose to strike Rosemary, but as he swung it, Helga was quickly to appear in front of her human daughter and receive the blow herself.

The witch landed a few feet away from the struck, raising her head only to reveal to purple bruise on her cheek. "R-Rose... P-Please go upstairs..."
Ophelia: (As the potion went down her throat she could only look up at Flynn, giving a low grunt) Damned.... Fool (Before she could say another word, her head hung down)
Nithloraul: Don't worry. She's only unconscious. But good luck carrying her heavy ass out of here. Unless you wanna strip her down.

Rosemary: (She looked up at Helga's eyes. She could see the pain in her eyes. The utter humiliation and hate. Not a single word was needed. Rosemary already saw everything she needed. She slipped from behind Helga and, without warning, her fist went upward and struck the warlock in the jaw, smashing into his teeth and sending him falling on top of the dinner table. She looked at him with utter hatred) What did you do to Helga!? What did you do to her!? Answer me!

Enricho: (He continued to march his way out of the city, already finding the magical gate that he and Ossiana took to get here. He was glad to make it here without any trouble, but kept his guard up. He tried his hardest to look around it, hoping to find some way of activating it)
So Jade, what was that about Rosemary being useless XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
wow, when i want her to be useless she isn't but when i do she is xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
There had been the sound of some sort of snickering when Rose had pushed the sorcerer, however it didn't come from within. A small thud on the roof of Helga's cabin only a little after the witch had been struck. It was quiet, but it echoed unnaturally through the room, avoiding the ears of all except Rosemary...and maybe Helga. When Rose had struck the warlock in the face, there was another thud that came afterwards, followed along with more snickering before the ceiling cracked slightly from a sharp impact.
"You cannot possibly let a human disobey you, Quartz!" The blue-haired witch declared, looking at the others and debating whether they should take care of Rosemary themselves.

The warlock cracked his jaw back to place and smirked a little, getting back to his feet as if nothing. He took a step forward, then another, and another until he made Rosemary take a step back. He expanded a very creepy, wicked smile down at her, raising his fingers into snapping position. Helga knew that cue would lead to someone's neck slapping. She quickly stood up and got in between him, begging Dawson to wait. She looked back at Rosemary and sighed, regretting what she was about to do.

"You ignorant stupid rat! DID THOU NOT HEAR ME?! I SAID GO FUCKING UPSTAIRS AND TAKE YOUR DAMN SIBLINGS BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND PULL EVERY NAIL FROM YOUR FINGER!!!" The mother shoved Rosemary harshly, pulling at her ear as gentle as she could. "Play along" She told her telepathically. "NOW GO!" Helga pushed her aside with her triplets, who immediately obeyed out of fear and hopped upstairs.

Helga's eyes wandered up when she heard the sound of cracking in her ceiling, then back at Rosemary. "GOO!!!" She gulped and looked back at Dawson and at the others. "C-Come o-on, w-we still h-have dinner.."

"I don't care..." Flynn said, lifting Ophelia's head up. "I'm saving her and dragging her out of here if I must until I can make another teleportation spell. Aaaand find Franziska..." He gulped.
(As soon as Flynn picked her up, the weight from her armor was enough to nearly cush him, and she went crashing onto the ground as soon as he even attempted it)
Nithloraul: Nice going! Maybe letting her bleed out would have been merciful. You'll probably just give her a more agonizing death

Rosemary: (She looked up at Helga, and then back at her siblings, who were already making their way upstairs, but her eyes were glued onto Helga) I-I'm sorry, Helga.... (She pushed Helga aside gently, her hands not even daring to harm her in the slightest as she moved her to the side) But there is no one who is going to lay a finger on you. Even a couple of old hags who gawk and laugh when they think their better than anyone and some big uggo who reeks. Not in a million, trillion years

(I am trying my damndest to make her sound threatening)
imma help with that :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
a nine سال old threatening a 2,000 سال old warlock? I think not. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
When Helga had began to curse at Rose, there was a quite grunt of dismay, the sound of dragging nails digging into the wood of the cabin drearily entered the air. And then there was nothing at all.
Eh, who cares? XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade will probably xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Enricho: (He stared at the gateway in confusion, wondering how it would even work. He stared for a few seconds more, before giving it a hard punch near the doorway. Weather it be due to running out of ideas or just built up anger, he wasn't too sure, but he was hoping it would at least do something)
....Eh, who cares? XP پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade won't پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Flynn placed all his materials back into his large bag, hooking it over the shoulders and making sure the artifact was in there before his attention turned to Ophelia. He debated how the hell he was going to carry her without being seen or taking a lot of time. In the end, he leaned down and grunted while picking up the princess in her heavy armor. When Nithloraul commented on his failure, he rolled his eye. "Shut up.... Fine, striping her it is." He said, proceeding to quickly pull of pieces of armor.

Helga's ears cringed at the nails peeling the walls, but she did her best to ignore it. The others seemed to notice it as well but they figured it was a raccoon or something of the sort."Fine... Then you leave me no choice." Helga gulped before forcing her thumb onto Rosemary, shooting any ounce of magic she had left in her. The mother placed a sleeping spell on Rosemary, catching her before she fell on the ground. She turned back to the crowd. "Y-You don't have to worry about her... W-We came here to h-hang o-out, remember?" She stammered, stroking Rose's hair gently and hiding her behind the wall.

(As Flynn began to remove her armor, he could see that she was wearing... very little underneath her armor)

Rosemary: (She could already feel Helga about to put her in a trance, but before she could shout to stop her, she was already knocked into a sleep, and fell to the ground as she tried to speak more) W-wait... Helga.... Let me get... That.... Big lumax.... (She fell to a deep sleep before she could continue)
Flynn didn't seem to care of what she was wearing underneath, for the flesh that was slitted and wounded was enough for his eye to witness. He continued to remove more armor until she was naked. The alchemist proceeded to slip off his light overcoat and wrap it around Ophelia for warmth and protection. "O-Okay, this should be better." He told himself more than Nithloraul. He bent down once again, slipping his arms under the princess and lifting her up.

"Hmm, that's a lame way to take care of a human." One of the green witches scoffed, crossing her arms. "I wasn't even aware you had a HUMAN child! Isn't that sort of.. Um.. Ironic?"

Helga ignored the witch's comment, trying to distract them with her words. "W-We still need to discuss some spells and e-eat, right?" She mumbled loudly, her hands clutching together and her ears lowering. She tensed a little when she felt Dawson's hand wrap around her waist, pulling her in closer. "You better hope none of the children of yours test me again, because I swear I'll tear their faces off." He whispered, booping her nose lightly. Helga nodded and gulped at him, leaving to fetch what she prepared.
This guy is already becoming worse than Macross, I swear XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Without the armor, Ophelia was as light as a feather and much easier to carry)
Nithloraul: Boy, you are just a charmer, aren't you? Better hope no one sees someone like you carrying a naked girl. They may get the wrong impression

Enricho: (After what felt like hours, he continuously beat the gateway, with punches and kicks, until his knuckles became bruised, nearly cracked as he kept at it, but didn't seem to stop until he gave it one last hard kick, already feeling like giving up, but continued to persist) Open up you goddamn gate!
"Dude," Flynn turned his head a little at the artifact. "That's fucked up in a moment like this, don't you think? Considering what I'm trying to do rather than what you're accusing me of doing!" Flynn carried Ophelia bride-style, quickly escaping from the place he found her and running through the alleyway until he was free and was able to see the other creatures scurrying around. His eyes looked back and forth, searching for his lover.

The witch proceeded to pull out the two trays of tainted cinnamon rolls glazed in blood with no mittens, for she no longer cared if her skin was abused even more. When her arms stretched to do so, she felt the small sting from the small green hickey placed on her shoulder from Dawson. She weakly stood up with the two trays, the delicious scent of her baking filling the air and everyone's nostrils. The witch carried the two trays back into the living room, in which the sorcerers were all in a circle, clapping in glee.

"Oooh, it smells delicious dear!" One of them shrieked.
Franziska: (She rushed out of the castle, and in her hast, bumped past a few groups of people, hoping to find Flynn outside the castle) Flynn! Where are you!?

Nithloraul: I'm not accusing you of anything. But what's to say some snot-nosed kid won't? What do you think the penalty for attempted rape is in this kingdom? I hear it's death.... or lose an appendage of yours
Helga tapped her fingers, counting them in their head as the sorcerers admired the meal she prepared. The cinnamon rolls were visibly fluffy with bits of human meat sunk within the dough. It was glazed beautifully with sugared blood and adorned with either an eyeball or a finger. "Please, eat as much as you like." Helga said, forcing a smile even though at this point she wanted to just cry.

Finally, something that the witches and warlocks were looking forward to this already strange day. They all proceeded to get a cinnamon roll for each, waiting until they all had one. They smiled at one another, and so did Helga – kind of, raising her cinnamon roll for some sort of toast.

"F-For us... The ultimate possessors of Magic with powers not anyone can y-yield." The witch mumbled lightly. The green guests cheered a little before they too raised their buns for an imaginary clink.

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" The alchemist yelled, his voice towering Franziska's before he continued to yell out her name, hiding the body he carried with his overcoat.
.... Well now I'm not gonna let Franziska yell for Flynn, so hmm XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Franziska: (She could hear Flynn's yell, and did what she could to follow the voice, hoping to run into him soon)
The ceiling gave a groaning creak for only a brief second. An almost nonexistent rapid tapping skipped across the roof.

A quick flicker of dim grunge grey light appeared outside the cabin of the window, a sudden loud hooting echoing through the air, quieter mischievous gibberish and grunting following along. There was another small snicker before four knocks were heard on the door.
Thump...
The first knock rattled the door slightly, the knob jiggling for a moment. There was a pause before the second knock came in identical fashion.
..THUMP..
The third splintered the center of the door, slightly, the door itself jiggling on it's frame.
But oddly enough, the fourth was in a rather politer manner of a light but loud tap.
Is Enricho just gonna keep punching the gateway for the remainder of the RP XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Enricho's an idiot, آپ gotta remember that. He's just a strong idiot پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ironic xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yes, very. Now please give Enricho some pointers to misery XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Flynn eventually bumped into Franziska, and when he did, he released the loudest sigh of relief he ever had. "There you are! We gotta get out of here! A-And no questions asked!" He yelled, motioning Ophelia's body away from her.

The sorcerers proceeded to guide the cinnamon rolls towards their mouth and eat it, but Helga didn't. She couldn't, not with that little boy crushed in her baking. The witches and warlocks chewed on the soft fluff happily, astounded by how delicious it was. The meat from the human was tender, they could taste every ounce of his fear in it and it was absolutely enriching.

"Ya know Helga, you should really get your house checked out for rats." One of the witches said while licking her fingers, talking about the loud noises that came across her house every now and then. Helga simply shrugged, because she didn't know either.

But then her ears perked at the loud knocking, and a frown came to her face. Was it more sorcerers? She didn't make enough cinnamon rolls. Not enough for what she wanted, at least.

Growing coughs and grunts were heard from behind Helga as she approached the door.

Behind her, was a scene of massacre revealing. The blue-haired witch spat out blood along with the poisoned cinnamon roll she ate. Not only did she cough out blood, but then what seemed to be cockroaches crawled out her mouth as she choked on them, collapsing on the floor. A warlock's eyes were suddenly punctured by invisible forces, and his tongue was burned off when the cinnamon roll sunk into his taste buds. Another victim's stomach bursted opened and the intestines flopped to the floor, followed by her body.

They collapsed onto the floor. One by one. Unfortunately not all of them had taken a bite before they realized the witch poisoned their food.

The sorcerers split the cinnamon rolls in half, only to reveal the small hex bags the Quartz witch planted in each of them.

They didn't hesitate to hunt down the cause of this. Helga's back pressed against the door as she held it shut. "G-GO AWAY, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HUR---" She screamed to the stranger behind the door before she was sent flying against the wall, crashing to the other side of the room.
I have a fucking disgusting feeling in my gut that Dawson was one of the few that didn't eat it XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
perhaps پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Oh my god, just fucking kill him! I have no sympathy for rapists. I have less sympathy for them than murders! It's why I gave Franziska the "She can kill people because she met the Ancients" rule that I never used again just because they were rapists XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
WELL WE DONT ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT IN THIS RP NOW DO WE پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Franziska: O-Okay, but wh- (She stopped herself when she was about to ask a question) But who is the gi- (She slapped her hands against her mouth, not wanting to ask a single question as she just followed behind Flynn)
As Enricho was punching the gate, one of Jandar's puppets wheeled itself along the gates, its frame broken and fractured in some areas. But it seemed to know where it was going even in its battered condition.

~

Once again, silence fell from the outside and the door was left mildly damaged at best. But then the crack that had formed in the ceiling split open, a figure dropping swiftly onto the table and landing calmly into a crouch.

It looked to be a child that was only a little older than Rosemary, his skin a dark shade of green-blue and his hair a luminous turquoise . Masking his face a bit was some variety of helmet crafted out of the skeleton something unknown, but through the round eye sockets of the skull peered enraged scarlet slitted eyes that gazed around slowly until they landed on Helga. He frowned at first, eyes softening. But then a small impish smirk appeared on his face, his eyes slowly glancing over to one of the witches, his eyes glowing faintly.
Her throat began to swell until her skin turned blue. Then purple. And then a pitch black until dirt and worms began to tear through her skin from the inside and spill from her neck.
The boy snickered at this, his smirk becoming more defined. "Get....out....home..."
 As Enricho was punching the gate, one of Jandar's puppets wheeled itself along the gates, its frame b
Jade_23 commented…
whelp, too bad Helga doesn't have insurance after her house being destructed for the 1000th time پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
xD Right tho پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Enricho: (He looked at the puppet for a brief moment, and in a moment of desperation, he squatted down, doing his best to get to his height level and spoke to him) Hey, you're one of Jandar's puppets, aren't you? Can you help me out? Look, I know that your master probably hated my guts until he died, and the last thing he wants is for me to go after Ossiana, but I need to protect her, because if I don't, something far worse than what I ever did to hurt her will happen, and I need to do something. I don't care if she hates me forever! I just want to protect her! I'm not doing this as a means to be forgiven. I'm doing this just so she can stay alive!
The bottom of Helga's red dress tore when it came in contact with the sharp edges of the walls. Her top of her forehead sliced open, and it wasn't healing.

The remaining sorcerers looked at one another after witnessing one of their friends fall into the hands of this mysterious stranger. They all seemed to be speaking with one another telepathically until they came to a decision, the last motion being Dawson nodding. Suddenly one of the witches threw a pouch of purple dust onto the floor, covering the entire arena with it and blurring everyone's vision except the witches and warlocks. Some escaped, others stayed back to fight, becoming invisible and sending blows of magic at the weird child, smacking him in each wall visible.

Helga slowly raised the upper half of her body, the blurry images of witches and warlocks coming toward her through the purple dust. She didn't move. Or rather, she couldn't because the heavy bricks held her bruised legs down.

The whole commotion brought attention to her triplets who were already scurrying down the stairs, only to encounter their mother on the floor. They looked at the attackers before they sent a wave of magic themselves, throwing their toys at them rather harshly. Although they were able to distract most of them, one warlock, none other than Dawson himself, shoved his entire fist through Helga's chest. His hand now gripped her heart within her chest. He held her close and smirked down at her. "You'll be my perfect escape. One tug and you're dead." He snickered maniacally.

Flynn rolled his eye and sighed. "Okay, you can ask me a few questions as we try to find an exit to this freaking infinite mountain!" He yelled to himself. "O-Or perhaps we can ask help from a creature."
Franziska: Okay....... (She gave a big huff of air before she started speak) What happened? What do we do? Why is Ophelia on your shoulder half naked? How did she get that injured? Where did everyone go? Why is there fire in one direction? Why were there too Macross' or Ossiana's or whatever? What is happening to Wiezen? How did Sonni catch fire? Why did no one warn us or take us with them when they left? And where do we go from here (She huffed more air in again as she ran out of breath)

(The commotion outside, mixed with Rosemary's want to break from the spell, only gave her enough will to keep her eyes slightly opened as she looked around her surrounding area behind the wall. She could hear the yelling from outside, as she did her hardest to try and break from the wall, banging on it as hard as her tired body would allow her to)
The strange child only seemed to become more agitated with the attackers, one of the cinnamon rolls that Helga had made being knocked from his hands. He grunted something before jumping away and onto the ceiling. He froze instantly, his eyes widening slightly when the man's hand had went through Helga's chest. His gaze quickly went to the triplets and Rosemary and then back to Helga. He looked her in the eye before his mouth stretched open, a swarms of swollen winged leeches jetting out and eating at the attackers and drain them dry of life and magic, some going for Helga as well but they didn't attack. Instead they just latched on to her skin.

~

The puppet seemed to just ignore the hunter and keep on its way, twitching ever so often in a odd manner as its gears gave off a unsettling grind and clink.
Enricho:(Seeing as the thing kept going on it's way, he gave a tired groan as he sat on the ground, his hands resting on top of his knees) What am I doing, talking to a puppet? What could it possibly tell me? (HE hung his head low, the exhaustion already beginning to take control of him)
(cue link)

The more life the leeches drained out of Dawson, the stronger he squeezed Helga's heart, which led to an agonizing scream filling the house. A bone-chilling scream that came from the pits of Helga's soul for she felt his nails bury themselves in her heart. Dawson looked up at the strange child, pulling Helga with him and making sure the child got a good view of his nails digging further into her heart, puncturing it before the leeches took away his strength. A small smirk appeared on Dawson's face even though his cheeks became hollow, the meat in his bones shrinking. "Silly, silly boy. I waaarrnnneedd yoooouuu..." His emaciated body fell backwards. Blood squirted from Helga's punctured heart, but she still managed to stretch out her weak arm toward the little boy before her eyes went from the child to the back of her head.

Flynn managed to cover Franziska's mouth with his free hand. "One question at a time! Geez! As for what happened to her... It's a long story. We need to get out of here before we end up like her. About Sonni, I have no fucking clue and it's not my fault. Oh, I don't know what the hell is happening to Wiezen either, and they all left because this is survival of the fittest, we can't always count on them!"
Jade_23 commented…
feels good to be the bad person, now i know why ya'll are obsessed with it پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Not even close XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک