Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13201-13250 of 13264

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
(COLA, please, I know that you are upset, but she really wants to talk with you to make things better. I know we said some things that were upsetting and we really are sorry. We didn't mean to upset you. We just got upset and didn't think before we said what we did)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Universe_COLA- said…
((Fuck that. And fuck you both. You were the one complaining about how much you wanted to continue the story, so I'm doing just that. Continuing the story. And now you're halting it. I'm not obligated to say anything to either one of you, especially because of the simple fact that this is along the same lines of the excessively overbearing amount of bullshit as the last time. Upset? No one's upset. More along the lines of severely agitated.
But fuck it, don't care. So there. Done and over it, yada-yada, abra-god damn-cadabra, poof.))

(Edit: Further more, she isn't being left out of anything. She has perfectly fine characters that are able to run into yours since most of mine are out and about. So fuck your previous question too.)

(Edit 2: And also, just for the record, you want Cian to be the all mighty goat screamer yelling about god to the sky and calling forth his high and mighty hill billies so badly, then fine. Go ahead. I'll take care of Macross and let that be that.))
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(COLA, I really am sorry. We just got bothered with what was happening, but we never intended to make you feel smothered in this RP. We didn't intend to completely limit you on the things you were doing. We do want you to enjoy yourself in this RP. That's what we all want for this. And we hate to see that we are limiting you because of this. We never intended to do that. We didn't want you to completely silence yourself and feel like we were crippling the things you do here. We just got tired of the one long joke, when really, it was not something we should've gotten upset over. I'm very sorry, COLA. You were just trying to make this RP enjoyable for yourself, but we tried to take that away. I promise that we won't do that again. We don't want you to come to this RP with a mindset that this place is taking away the things you wish to do. We want you to have as much fun as we are. Your jokes do help make the RP better. When the more darker tones are brought up, they help lessen the pain of those and they really are appreciated. We may say that it upsets us, but really, they are one of the best things we come to this RP for. I guess you could say Jade and I aren't as thick skinned as we'd like to say we are. Again, I am really, really sorry and I hope that we can fix things between us. I would hate for you to just outright despise this RP. And sorry about mocking your writing. I just got upset because, yes, my characters do start out shit. I have a bad habit of making the plot as it goes along. Yours and Jade's writing is far more better than mine. I just get far too into my writing to realise, yes, it is really bad. It's a terrible habit and I apologize for it)
((Is this RP going to continue or not?))
(That all depends on if you want it to, COLA. I'd hate for you to be upset over a bit of words that I said when I was upset. I won't blame you if you wish to leave, but I at least want you to know I am genuinely sorry for the things I said and the choice of words I used. I know this is one of the few things you get to do on this website and I just sort of ruined it, and for that, I cannot apologize enough)
((Again with the upset bullshit? You know what, fuck it. Continuing along, i'm here to continue the RP. No more, no less.))
(COLA, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting mad, furious even, when you were just trying to make harmless jabs. I couldn't take a joke and I let that get to me, and I am sorry I took it out on you. I am sorry that I told you to stop that shit because I was unable to take a few more jokes. And I am sorry for telling you that your characters were not good when I don't even have a clear motive for mine yet. I am sorry for all of the shit that happened. I wish I could take back the words I said, and I wish things could just be happy like it was before, but it just isn't that easy. I fucked up, and I will admit I fucked up. I fucked up big time, and I am greatly sorry for it. I don't expect you to forgive me immediately, but I at least want to tell you that. I want everyone to enjoy the RP in any and every way they can, no matter what, and I am sorry for trying to take that away from you.
((Oh for the love of god CONTINUE THE DAMN RP. I literally have no room to care about any of the other shit. I don't care about Macross in the slightest, and I'll kill her off the first chance that I get. Bottom line is, "yeah yeah yeah, you done?". As I said before, fuck you both with pitchforks and torches, it's done and over with, we continue the RP.))
(I'm sorry to hear you think that way, COLA.)
((Keep your "sorry" to yourself. I sure as hell don't want it nor need it.))
(I understand)
((Or more like half understand. Because there still isn't any sort of post whatsoever. And I've lost a good chunk of patience as it is having to stop and go into detail about bullshit after having to repeat myself multiple times.))
(Alright, I'm sorry. Let's continue)
((Ball's in your court.))
Rosemary: (She continued to keep her eyes closed, yet was unable to drift to sleep. She continued to lie still, yet was unable to drift off. All she could do was think of her friends, her family, her home, and what they were doing. She hoped for their safety, hoping that she could see them again soon, but the more she hoped, the less f a reality it slowly became, and was slowly driving her to tears)
Judissia remained with her tongue unmoving, silent while peering into the fire, watching the few drops from the sky that had, with a small breeze, managed to be blown into it. The sizzle that came afterwards was oddly satisfying to her to say the least. She turned to Rosemary for a moment, seeing that the child was sleeping. Or so she thought. And as she turned back to the fire, she let out a sigh.

"𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢...𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢...
𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔢𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢, 𝔞𝔰 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢..
𝔖𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔩, 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢..

𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔲𝔭..𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯..
𝔅𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲..𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔢..
ℑ𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔶..
ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢..𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔢𝔢,,
ℑ𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔴 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔢..

𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢..𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔡𝔬𝔱𝔢..
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔤𝔬,
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔞𝔶, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡..
ℌ𝔬𝔴 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢..
𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔲𝔭..𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯..
𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶..."

Her still sort of hoarse voice was like a scratchy melody of exhaustion and self loathing, a soft harmony that coped in unison with the rain. The long pause at the end of the words was like a song missing its ending. But she sung no more, and just stared out at the rain.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
How were آپ able to get text like that? I've never seen that before پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rosemary: (She didn't move or budge, but she listened closely to the music, the feeling of it brining her worst thoughts at ease, until she suddenly stopped, not really making an ending. Just stopping. But regardless of her surprise, she didn't move an ounce)
All through the night it rained, finally slowing down when dawn neared. Judissia was wide awake, not a hint of physical exhaustion in her posture. She had just been listening to the sound of the rain come and go. It wasn't until the first beam of sunlight appeared in the sky that she started putting out the rest of the now dwarfed fire that had warmed the tent of wood and leaves throughout the night. When she was done, she stepped outside of the tent for a moment, a sound not being heard afterwards.
Rosemary: (She was only able to drift off to sleep after a while, and continued to sleep as Judissia walked out)
Judissia scouted the area as soon as she had got out of the tent, unknowingly going into a silent crouch as she did so right off bat out of paranoia. Wariness. It wasn't until she stepped on a branch and snapped it in half did she freeze complete, listening hard for anything she around them. All the time she had spent in silence had sharpened all of her senses into keen condition.
But when she heard nothing, she forced out a chuckle to herself and shook her head, deciding that their safe space was still in peace. So with that, she went and sat in front of the tent to wait for Rose to wake.
Rosemary: (She seemed to move ever so slightly as she was slowly waking up. She gave a slight yawn as she sat up, her vision blurred as she looked around where they were)
Judissia had glanced back some once she heard the ruffling of leaves behind her, and turned around a bit more when she heard Rose yawn, watching as she sat up. "Mornin' sunshine. How was the dream? You were muttering a little something from time to time."
Rosemary: (She slowly sat herself up, unable to remember anything from her dreams, and deciding that it may have been for the best) I don't really know
Giving a shrug, Judissia opened her mouth and spoke. "Well that means that it had to be some type of good. At least it wasn't any type of nightmare by the looks of it right?" She smiled a little. "Alright, now that you're awake, I think it's time for us to hit the road again. Get your stretches in, we've got the entire morning ahead of us, so we should reach a town or a village or somethin' before the afternoon or evening."
Rosemary: (She gave a heavy nod as she stood up, getting herself ready to go immediately after waking up)
Judissia sat there for a few seconds before she too started to get to moving. She stood up, stretching with a long sigh of relief and pleasure, getting her body situated for their next trip.

~

Meanwhile, by the crack of dawn Wiezen had never returned to the Quartz home. Instead he stood where he had last sense Kelsa before everything around him shattered into noise. Noise that wasn't supposed to be there. Noise that he didn't want to hear. Noise that he couldn't help but to here. There silence had been interrupted, his focus now a scrambled mess. He looked around, taking as much as he could about his surroundings before realizing that he recognized where he was.
The ruins that Kelsa had insised on trying to keep him at after the entire wedding incident--A place that she called Shaekbar. She had told him that it was one of the first places that their kind had entered when they came into the world of the humans.

And now all of that noise that he had heard was a sorrowful quietness there, the large bell even in the grasp of noiselessness. It wasn't until he looked down that he saw the amount of ground that had been scorched beneath them and how grass grew from it but nowhere else around it. The wing like patterns sprouting from the side of it.

A deep sense of loneliness drilled into his mind and heart, his iriseless sclera watering. a rage sizzling from his sorrow. He looked up as the sound of a breeze ruffling paper came to his ears, the parchment being carried towards him until he reached out his hand to grasp it. The folds and creases within it were perfectly evened out. And slowly, he unfolded it and opened it:

Ⲱⲓⲉⲍⲉⲛ,

Ⲓ ⲟⲛ𝓵ⲩ ⲇⲉ𝛓ⲓꞅⲉ ⲟⲛⲉ ⲱⲓ𝛓ⲏ ⲧⲟ ⲃⲉ 𝓯𐌵𝓵𝓯ⲓ𝓵𝓵ⲉⲇ. Ⲩⲟ𐌵, Ⲱⲓⲉⲍⲉⲛ 𝓥ⲓⲥⲧⲟ𝓵ⲁⲙⲁ𝓵ⲁ𝛓𐌵ꞅⲁ𝛓ⲁⲛⲧ ⲁꞅⲉ ⲧⲏⲉ 𝓵ⲁ𝛓ⲧ ⲟ𝓯 𐌵𝛓.

Ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲁꞅⲉ ⲟ𐌵ꞅ 𝓰ꞅⲁⲛⲇ 𝓰𐌵ⲁꞅⲇ, ⲧⲏⲉ 𝓵ⲉ𝓰ⲁⲥⲩ 𝓵ⲉ𝓯ⲧ ⲟ𝓯 ⲟ𐌵ꞅ ⲣⲉⲟⲣ𝓵ⲉ. Ⲧⲏⲉ Ϩⲓ𝓵ⲉⲛⲥⲉ, Ⲧⲏⲉ Ⲥꞅⲟⲱⲛⲉⲇ Ⲏⲉⲁⲇ. Ⲓ ⲕⲛⲟⲱ ⲧⲏⲁⲧ ⲁ𝛓 ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ 𝓖𐌵ⲁꞅⲇⲓⲁⲛ, Ⲓ ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ 𝓯ⲁⲓ𝓵ⲉⲇ ⲩⲟ𐌵...ⲃ𐌵ⲧ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲛⲉ𝓿ⲉꞅ ⲧⲏⲟ𐌵𝓰ⲏⲧ ⲁ𝛓 𝛓𐌵ⲥⲏ. Ⲃ𐌵ⲧ Ⲓ ⲃⲉ𝛓ⲉⲉⲥⲏ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𝓯ⲟꞅ ⲧⲏⲓ𝛓 𝛓ⲓⲛ𝓰𝓵ⲉ ⲱⲓ𝛓ⲏ.

Ⲓⲧ ⲓ𝛓 ⲧⲓⲙⲉ...𝓯ⲟꞅ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲧⲟ 𝓰ⲟ ⲏⲟⲙⲉ. Ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ ⲏⲟⲙⲉ𝓵ⲁⲛⲇ. Ⲧⲏⲁⲧ ⲓ𝛓 ⲙⲩ ⲟⲛ𝓵ⲩ ⲱⲓ𝛓ⲏ...

His eyes scanned across the words, his grip upon material that had them tightening which each one that he read until finally, a few tears dropped onto it. And then, the words gained a sudden glow that escalated into radiant flash.

~

Ossiana fell against the side of her closed in space of dirt breathing heavily, her eyes now adjusted to the darkness around her. Oasis's crying had dropped into small coughs, the air around them becoming thinner. But she had been moving, the calling of her ax mixed with what could very well be the death of her newborn child driving her to start digging at the wall as quickly as she could, her bleeding injuries now clotted with dirt and healing some. But she couldn't keep at it for long. But if she could just get within reach of her artifact, then she could get them out.
She had been away from it for too long, and they had been down there for too long as well.

She didn't even want to think about any other option besides getting Oasis to safety no matter what it took. And every time she thought of Essil, a boiling rage overflowed and drove her further forward every time she felt like she was going to collapse. And every strained cough that the small child within her arm gave, the more anxious she became.
..Until she stopped hearing the child's coughing completely for a long few seconds, putting her into a panicked fury.
COLA, please do not do this XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rosemary: (Once she had gotten herself ready, she turned to Judissia) I'm ready to go

Enricho: (He continued to sit in silence, leaning against the walls of the burrow. His mind was only filled with what could've possibly happened to Ossiana and Oasis, where Essil went, and how it could've happened in such a short time. He as worried, and for the first time, afraid for the sake of others)
Judissia gave a nod, finishing up the last of her stretches. "Okay, let's get goin'. But first," She turned to what had been their shelter for the night and shoved her foot under the longest stick before shoving it aside from its place and causing it all to crumble. She picked it apart and threw each one of the sticks into random directions and kicked the leaves around to scatter them out. Covering their tracks.

"Now we can go." She said, gesturing for Rose to follow alongside her.
Possibility of Enricho's family being dead...... Let's اقدام on XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rosemary: (She looked at the destroyed remains that was once their shelter, before she followed behind Judissia)

Enricho: (He slowly picked himself up from the ground and made his way back into the burrow. He didn't know what he was doing, but sitting their in dead silence was not helping him. He went down deeper until he came to the room that once held Oasis. He looked at her little nest, and he just couldn't take his eyes off of it)
Judissia marched forward as if she were the most confident person in the world, confident in their ability to stick together and that they would be alright. And though some of that may have been part of it, she was also more aware than she let on, her eyes darting to the trees around them with almost every small sound heard whether it be a rustle of the leaves or a bustle from the trees above them and the bushels around them.
Rosemary: (She followed behind Judissia in total silence, unable to understand why she walked with such cofidence)
Once they got further up through the path they were making through the woods, Judissia looked down and spotted the tracks she had seen before on the ground, except now they were more defined in the mud that the rain had left behind. Two thick parallel lines and what appeared to be prints left from hooves in between them. She pointed to them. "This is our way right here. I'll make sure to teach you a little something about tracking as well. But those are wheel ruts, most likely a horse pulled carriage."

She stopped to kneel down for a moment, running one of her fingers across the ruts. "Hm, and they're fresh too. We shouldn't have far to go now. We'll head in and get what we need, probably fine some cloaks or something to help conceal ourselves easier from those that may have prying eyes."
Rosemary: There can't be anyone else looking for us aside from Macross, right?
"It depends. Has word gotten out that we're no longer where she thought that she would leave us?" Judissia answered, standing back up and starting on their path again. "Stay alert, stay alive. Something else for you to remember." She added. "Consider all possibilities until proven otherwise."
Rosemary: (She only gave Judissia a nod as she followed behind her)
It was rather sooner than later, a mile and a half from where they had stopped to observe the tracks that were left behind. On their way there, the dirt road rose into an uphill slope until they reached the top. Surprise spread across Judissia's face, her eyes trailing across tall structures of brick and cement together, and unlike any typical town, a wide strip of ground cemented firmly and trailing through the entrance where dirt and leaves were no longer.

There were tall towers that scratched through the veil of blue that was the morning sky, each tower placed at a direction. One north, another south, one east, one west. The ones that sat on the North and South were made of brick with black arrow headed tops, while the ones that were at the east and west were chizzled from cement, though theirs tops were still the same. Surroundings the towers were small buildings that seemed to scatter from each one and spread across the town.
Rosemary: (She looked over the city, giving a sigh of relief, having finally found a bit of civilization since she was taken from her home. She looked up at Judissia, waiting for her to decide their course of action)
Judissia gazed out at the town for a few more moments, her eyes then averting and going to Rosemary. But her brows were furrowed in thought. "Stay close." That was all she said before starting down the other side of the slope.

~

[Meanwhile: ℙ𝕠𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕖́ 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤 𝕟𝕠]

Essil entered into the burrow, his hands behind his back in a formal manner and made his way down through the tunnels and all the way to the bottom, his hand shifting into his hand for only a moment. The vibrations from beneath the earth were all running back to his feet, his eyes seeing where the roots stuck from the ground. He ended up passing by the hunter but didn't say much until he got about half way down the tunnel.
"They're dead. Happily mind you. I did everything I could to save them. Francis as well. They were all...caught up in something terrible." He began to chuckle, and then laughed. 'So much for their knight in shining armor."
And then he left, disappearing in an ominous haze, never to be seen again.

~

It took a while to find a way to cope, to calm the nerves that had been rattled to the point that every living organism that came within the radius of the silence was wiped from the air, erased into the nothingness of white that had began to spread across the area at an alarming rate, consuming everything that it came across. But when it finally stopped, it all began to backtrack in waves of vibrancy that the note had gifted. It was at that moment that those abyssal black wings fell away, and from them were born those of luxurious white.

The paled sky was splashed with color once more, the loud bell rocking back and forth harshly with the gust that had picked. A light like no other lifted from the ground and spiraled into the sky, lighting up the surroundings in various rainbows of color, all of it splashing down over the ground and returning its everything to its previous state while in the same instance, destroying it and remaking it anew. The ruins that had been there returned, trembling in a bright aura.

Cylinders of lights rained from the clouds and struck the earth with might, the solid foundation of rock lifting into a raise far above another half, going as high as the clouds themselves before crashing down. What was left there was a mountain rage of uncanny proportions, their peaks unable to be seen by the visible eye. At the very top of them, a shrine constructed of the ruins struck down onto the tallest one. A shrine covered in a script that was incomprehensible all together, the symbols that created them letting off a thin steam.

Wiezen stood in front of the shrine, grass sprouting from around his feet and covering the peaks of the mountains while the other parts of them fail to the havoc of their changing environment. The temperature dropped extremely low before the peak was anywhere near being reached, avalanches of snow rolling their way down like a red carpet and stopping all the way at the beginning of them.
His eyes were closed, but when he opened them, a genuine smile graced the corners of his mouth, his irises radiating a gold rimmed blue. He spoke to the shrine. "Don't worry...after what's done is done...I'll come home."

~

Macross stumbled out of a unstable vortex, hopping on one foot in attempt to keep herself balanced. "Well...that was a shit show..." She watched at the vortex closed and then gave a shrug. "That place sucked anyways...fuckin' normies. Now, back to busines--" She paused as she felt something within the atmosphere shift, and a deep frown came onto her face. "Whelp...looks like I've got a problem on my hands." She dusted her hands off and cracked her neck, a grin coming back to her face. "Alright, so first I need to find that kid." She ran her finger across the bubbling scar on her neck. "Oh..he's going to pay for that one."

She coughed lightly and the bubbling scarred tissue healed up. "Just wait until I find him..." She giggled slowly to herself.
Was it worth the death of the better RP? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cosmic_fusions commented…
seriously? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
-Universe_COLA- commented…
yep. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Enricho: (He listened to the words of Essil carefully, yet refused to believe them. He clenched his teeth in anger, before he turned, pulling his gun out and firing) Shut up! Shut up, goddammit! (He looked to see that he was firing at nothing. He was losing it completely. He dropped his gun to the ground, falling to his knees) No, no no no. This isn't happening. They were just fine not even an hour ago. They were smiling. They can't be dead. They can't be......

Rosemary: (She didn't respond. She just did as told)
Judissia found herself brushing her fingers across the dagger that she had made last night the closer they got to the town. Something didn't feel right...or perhaps she was just being paranoid and anxious about being around people again after so long without interaction.

~

[Also Meanwhile]

"--and that's why it's the best game ever!"

"Fuck off."

"B-but I ap--"

"FUCK. OFF."

~

Li Ann Quartz cursed to herself as she stared down into the palms of her hands, growling to herself for a moment before smacking her knuckles into the cold stone walls around her. She cursed to herself again..and again..and again, until she finally was able to settle herself down. "Those .arrogant...ignorant...filthy pairs of mongrel cunts..." She gritted her teeth slightly, but then forced a grin onto her face. "I'll get them...soon enough.."
Her green skin only grew darker until it reached the darkest shade of the color possible, her eyes glowing slits.

~

(Whelp, ℙ𝕠𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕖́ 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤 𝕟𝕠)

Macross made with haste with traveling to the place where she was worshiped to the fullest extent of the word, a world where red ran from rivers and boiling blood from waterfalls and the grasses and trees were tainted black. The air eased by in a ghastly corruption and the sky bled crimson, lighting the surroundings while the sun there seemed to be eclipsed in a mask of mass darkness. Torches made of human ligaments bearing large wicks burned all around the area.

As she made her way to her throne, demons, monsters and humans alike were bowed at her feet in legions that stretched for miles and miles upon end throughout the strange daemonic dimension, their bow determined by rank. The lowest of the low's heads were mashed against the ground, their palms flat against it and their faces not daring to lift. The rank above them were knelt onto their knees a bit higher, the only differences being that their knuckles were planted against the surface beneath them instead of their hands.
The higher of the legions were knelt down to one knee, some baring capes of human skin that hung over either one or both of their shoulders.
And finally were the champions, around ten of them standing at the front of them all, a rotten aura drifting from them as they stood firmly in formation, their eyes remaining on the throne of carcasses that rested before them.

Macross seated herself in that very throne and stared out at her minions. All of them, more willing to do her bidding out of fear of what their punishment would be. She gave a small huff for no particular reason, her long black nails gleaming as she moved her fingers slowly, inspecting them with a lazy gaze. And there, she waited in silence.

"Ymralullal' A voice spoke one simple phrase, or rather what sounded more like an alienated gurgle of a word not meant for the world to understand nor hear, and with it, legions no matter the rank fell into utter insanity, writhing in an agony beyond what their bodies were able to comprehend before reducing into nothingness.

Macross slowly shifted her gaze to the figure shrouded in white light that walked towards her, her eyes flickering into their pitch black glossed over pits for a moment as she sat up more. "Aaah, someone dares to speak the name above names? But who would have thought that it would have been you~?"

The light shrouded figure walked to the throne before coming to a stop, the light that surrounded him dimming. "Eater of Worlds. Teller of Half-Truths. Devourer of Strife. Zealia. I know many of your names, Macross. Or rather..Ythmralullal." Wiezen stared at her, his large brilliant wings spanned out over each side, a set of smaller ones reaching from under them. His expression was solemn and tranquil, a calmness spreading from his unalloyed aura.

Macross's brows twitched, but she smirked. "It's been a while since we've spoken without your earthly memory lapsing, Wɪᴇᴢᴇɴᴏɢʟᴀsɪᴜs Vɪᴄᴛᴏʟᴀᴍᴀʟᴀsᴜʀᴀsᴀɴᴛ."

Wiezen's ears twitched at the sound of his true name, harmonies rung from it that made her glare at him slightly. But he did not waver. "A while is not long enough. A truthfully, you are the bane of my existence."

"Likewise. And even more so that I wasn't able to coast you onto my side" Macross chuckled, her eyes becoming completely black. "And here we are once again, White and Black. Light and Darkness. Oh whatever shall we do?"

"I can very well enough destroy yet another variation of you. Or perhaps this time I'll do so until nothing at all is left for you to reform from."

"Accept that you and I both know that upsetting the balance of the universe is a biiig no no~" Macross giggled, smirking slyly.

"And do you think that I would not do so?" Wiezen countered blandly, his focus on her as sharp as any blade could be. "After all, your existence is just another vessel to be erased to me. And quite frankly, it isn't in your right to consume this world."

Macross frowned at this and stood up from her throne. "And by who's regulations was that law set into place by?"

" 𝙷̶̦̼͓̲͋̒̒̅𝙸̶̢̪̘̲́͛̅̕𝚂̶̢͍̻̲͆̅͘͝ " Wiezen answered vaguely.

Macross's eyes widened slightly, but then her frown deepened further. "Bullshit."

"I have obligations to eliminate you at any cost at this very moment."

Macross's eyes squinted and narrowed for a moment, her body tensing and preparing for a battle well enough to the death. But then her eyebrows raised in surprise, the black within her eyes disappearing in a blink at his next few words.

"HOWEVER, as your sibling, I will let you off with this warning. Scurry off to a different dimension. One where their time has already been passed over due, or where the sun is threatening to crash into the planets and eradicate life. You've already caused too much here."

Macross's eyes lit up. "You always had a thing for rebelling in your own little ways, brother." They stared at each other for a long moment. And then she spoke again. "So...I guess that means that I'll have to do a bit of spring cleaning with things? After all, the Druid is still out their."

"No, leave things as they are. We don't need any more disruptions of any sort among the lessers and the humans or the "monsters". Let them take care of themselves." Wiezen answered. "God knows what you'd be brewing up again if I'd make the mistake of believing that you'd actually clean up anything. You should focus on leaving. After all, that's what everyone here pretty much wants."

"Well..well fuck those guys anyways. If only I still had enough to time to go and tear their FUCKING INTESTINES INTO--" At a stern look from Wiezen she came to a stop and sighed. "And what about yourself? You comin' with to make sure I don't go too overboard with fucking up shit?"

"No. You're more than just old enough to take care of yourself and follow the basic regulations of the cosmos. I...am going home for a bit to regain more of myself."

Macross pouted some but gave a resentrul shrug. "Fine, suit yourself." She grinned some. "Maybe we should have more little get together's like this, ya know?"

"Don't push your luck." Wiezen said sharply, but then spoke more softly. "Unless it's one without your childish antics and genocide, then you can forget it."

"...Deal." Macross gave a nod and opened up a rift before turning back to him and smirking. "Hey...you think they ever saw it comin'? I mean, the build up to this was kinda...unexpected. And weak. And I'm glad we don't have to fight again. Also, how many failed attempts at a world do you think he'll go for before he realizes that everything he creates is...trash? No, wait, non-aesthetic trash at that."

"I don't know, he never seems to actually..take time with things. That's what makes it beautiful I suppose. But we didn't even see this coming half of the time. But for the greater good, we've finally returned to ourselves, and I agree...fighting again wouldn't have exactly been a fun activity. Now scram."

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" Macross went over to give him a quick hug before running through the rift, a blast of sketchy greys and whites washing over the area the moment she did so until all of the blood and the damned world that she had crafted disappeared.

Wiezen watched the rift as it wavered and shrunk in size, a small smile coming to his face before he turned around and left in a imploding flash.

(𝒯ℋℰ ℱ𝒰𝒞𝒦ℐ𝒩𝒢 ℰ𝒩𝒟𝒪)

[Credits]

Macross: How many times did you edit this fucking thing? SHEESH!

COLA: Shut up, I had to rough draft it until I got everything I wanted in there!

Macross: Could've at least let me slay a few more of the bitches. They had it coming.

COLA: ...Had it comin' huh? Well of course, you would know a shit ton about that.

*stiff laughter*

Macross: You edited again fucker!

COLA: Well I had to do spell check! Get off my back!

Macross: That's what that auto-correct thing that you humans use on your "technology" hoopla is for!

COLA: THAT'S NOW HOW IT WORKS! IT MAKES IT WORSE!

Macross:....humans are dumb.

COLA: Oh yeah? Well you eat babies.

Macross: *rolls her eyes* I can still kill you though. And you don't see me judging your tastes in foods. So you should cut that out before I rip your tooonguuue ouuuut~

COLA:.........

[End of Credits]
Hey, I don't know if this is a troll یا not, but I'm going to wait for Jade to respond anyway پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Alright. In one weeks time, the new series will begin پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BBUUUULLLLLLL پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cosmic_fusions said…
Helga Mourey Quartz stared at the flames that blazed wildly upon her cabin. Her four children hid behind her back besides the multiple boxes of packed items, their small wavering eyes gazing at their home being burnt to ashes. The witch let out a small sigh before she squatted down, placing the train tickets into her pockets before kissing her children’s foreheads. Standing back up, she easily made a purse-portal appear out of thin air, shoving the heavy boxes into it with the help of magic. As for the fragile frames, she carried them into the portal rather than tossing it in. The portal closed in sync with her hand clutching, exhaling a heavy breath before letting it out. She left a single leather suitcase out for her to carry on her journey – it was filled with mostly necessities for her children like diapers, sippy cups, wipes, etc.

“A-Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?” Flynn stammered at first from where he stood a few feet behind Helga.

Helga’s ears slightly twitched as she buttoned the oversized cloak that belonged to her husband since she lacked any. She turned, her emerald eyes greeting his brown ones. A very small smile graced her face. “There’s no need for thee to worry… It’s best if I go… The children will be excited to finally just… leave this shithole…” She couldn’t help but cuss at the end, the grip on the train tickets in her hands tightening.

“But where are you going? How are you gonna just adjust to a new… society? How are you going to pay--”

“--I sold my boutique…” The mother admitted as to how she was going to pay for everything. “I sold… everything.” Her ears lowered a little in sadness. “And I guess I’ll have to sell myself at some point too… heh…” She added as a small joke, a knot filling her throat. A knot that refused to go back to that period of her life. “As for where I’m going… I don’t know yet. But… I wish to be as far from Edrain as possible. Besides, this country is one of the less developed ones. There’s a whole new world out there.” She forced her lips to curl into a smile before embracing Flynn in a hug.

The alchemist wrapped his arms around the maiden, tightening his grip on her as tears began to form in his eyes. He had barely met her… But it felt like he’d known the witch for ages. She was the mother he never had. The teacher he always wished for. The inspiration behind magic and all its mysteries. And of course, a former crush that he didn’t know if he’d ever get over. “...p-p-please don’t go… d-don’t leave us… don’t leave m-me…” He begged, his tears staining Helga’s shoulders. “W-Who’s going to t-teach me n-now? W-Who am I g-g-going to draw?” The tall witch rested her chin on Flynn’s head since she was much taller than him. She gently stroked his back.

“Shhhh…” Helga whispered before placing a kiss on his forehead too. “I’ve taught you everything you’ve needed to know. I’ve taught you how to be… nothing like myself. Nothing like anyone on this earth… but you.” She smiled and lifted his chin slightly, her ears twitching to his sniffles. “Because thou are as extraordinary as one can be…” She gave an effort of a chuckle. “I won’t be able to catch my train if thee continues to weep, darling.”

Flynn finally released her with much hesitation, wiping at his sobbing eyes. “Y-y-y-you need to s-send l-letters and t-tell me h-how things are and if y--”

“I will… maybe. And thee update me with any news from Macross and any other lurking problems. But more importantly, enjoy your life with your fiance.” She winked, wiping away the tears from his face. She had to hold her own in for the sake of her children. "Take care, Flynn. May our paths cross again sometime." She took a few steps back before locking the heavy suitcase around her back. She nudged at her kids who all frowned, confusion and sadness lingering in their small little minds. Each one of them held their own favorite toy, their outfits dark cloaks that kept them warm and hid their faces when the hood was placed.

An idea popped into the witch's mind before she suddenly tapped Zealia on the head. "Tag, you're it~" She sang before running rather slowly toward the destined direction. The little girl held onto her stuffed animal unicorn before she giggled and ran after her mother, along with her siblings. Helga chuckled lightly before she waved at her friends goodbye and continued her light run in the forest before she was tagged again. The mother chuckled, the heavy bag on her back already tiring her. That, and she was too busy packing to sleep last night.
Kristoff: (He stood behind Flynn, placing his hand on his shoulder) Come. Let's be on our way

Rosemary: (As she walked, her eyes fell onto the dagger, and for whatever reason, she couldn't take them off of it. She just looked closely at the dagger)

Enricho: (He didn't get up. He didn't even move. He felt.... completely broken)
Judissia was staring straight ahead before she suddenly turned her head to Rosemary. "Don't even think about. It'll only work for about a day or two, enough for you to heal right back up. But who am I kidding...here, I made somethin' for you to hold onto last night." She reached under her vine belt that she had crafted and pulled out a curved throwing knife. "I'm going to give you a goal. Learn how to throw that perfectly. Believe me, it takes a lot more than you might know. There's so much that I have to teach you..."

~

As Enricho sat their in his pathetic heap of a mess, there was a thud beside him, followed by a hoarse voice. "M-mind...if...w-we...join you..." Ossiana spoke, her eyes a little dull as she held Oasis in a cradle within her good arm, her ax being in the other as she held it tightly within a grip of fingers in which three were broken, her injuries healing themselves up nicely.

Oasis laid in her arms, gnawing happily on a piece of boar flesh, letting out a occasional rough cough, her small little brown eyes a bit red from crying and her cheeks still a little damp from her tears.

"I was....right..we shouldn't have trusted him. I knew zhat something wasn't right..." Ossiana spoke. "He was in leagues with our enemy. He thought it would be zhat easy...to try to kill me...and my child..." She snarled her words, but then sighed heavily. "But it is...alright.." She looked over at Enricho and smiled, her own eyes a little red and still teary. "Right now...it's okay...we're all here...family."

~

As the children and their mother were playing tag within the forest, large white feathers began to sprinkle from the sky, a flock of doves diving down from over head and swooping back up to perch themselves onto the branches of the trees around them. Only at that moment could it be realized that the birds that had joined them were not doves...but snow white crows, who's feathers gleamed with dim glow. And when that dim glow came across the trees, the leaves that they touched became crystallized aura that eventually became a pure green within.

The sound of bells jingling softly filled the sky, a soft harmony syncing within a light breeze of wind that picked up. And suddenly, for the first time within the damned country of Edrain, specs and flakes of white began to fall from the clouds and towards the ground, the blew of the sky darkening, but becoming an number of orange, blue, purple, pink, and red hues over the forest. And soon, those specs and flakes transitioned into descending snow.

Instead of silence, a peaceful, beauty filled polyphony graced the atmosphere, the clouds parting like doors in which a supernal luster sung from them and shined upon the triplets and their mother and brought warmth.

The albino crows all let out a orchestral shriek, their wings flapping quickly, and they gathered into a swirling flock that spiraled into the light and disappeared in splashes of aura. And finally, large wings came from stretched into the sky, an outline shrouded in white floating down towards the family and quickly being revealed to be Wiezen. He touched down onto the now snow filled ground, landing a few feet in front of Helga. But around him was no longer silence alone. An internal harmony sang from within him, drifting into his newfound aura.

He mumbled something while brushing away the snow that had managed to layer onto his ears, his ears themselves giving a twitch to rid themselves of more of it. And finally, his attention went to Helga herself. And he smiled. A smile that told her in many ways that he was happy to see her. The spark that twinkled behind his eyes made it clear....that old spark. "Helga...a beautiful day out is it not?" He spoke. "I came just in time to notify you that...I'll be going back to my homeland for a while. I..am now the last of my kind. And likewise, the only of a pure-blood that has yet to truly see it's home in person." He spoke sadly when he told her that he was the last of the remaining Therian, his ears lowering some.

And he was silent for a long moment afterwards, turning as if he were finished, yet he looked to their children and smiled. His long ears twitched and were now perked to full extent. "You once told me that you wanted to take a visit to where I came from." He said. "I want you to come with me. You, and our children. Just...us. Because...home isn't home if my family isn't there with me to see it all."
Thank you, daddy COLA. This really is the best Christmas ever XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
joke's on you, i just ate a whole cookie so HAH پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jokes on me, but you're the punchline cause I just ate five and a half with دودھ and a cinnamon bun so HAHAH پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rosemary: Oh, I-I wasn't thinking a-about........ (She didn't want to answer. She just knew she wanted to hold a weapon, knowing that she could have some defense for herself. She took the throwing knife in her hand and looked at Judissia) Won't it be easier to use a dagger?

Enricho: (He turned to face Ossiana and Oasis, his eyes widening as he looked at them. He didn't say a word. He just walked over to the both of them and he wrapped his arms around Ossiana, doing his best not to smother Oasis, a line of tears coming down his face) I was so worried, Oss. (His relief was soon filled with anger, as he remembered Essil) I'll find him, and I'll burn every plank of wood on that bastards body! I promise you that
"In some cases, perhaps. But the first step to using a weapon properly is learning the ins and outs of what is capable of doing. There's a lot more to things than just stabbing and hoping that something dies." Judissia answered, chuckling some for some reason. "For however long it may take, I'm going to teach you everything I know." As they approached the town, she came to a stop and turned to the child. "Surely you can stick with me for a while right? I can show you the world while I teach you how to fight and survive on your own as well as how to keep the urges that'll come up under urges. What do you say kiddo?"

~

Ossiana learned into him tiredly as he hugged her, her eyes drifting close. Her ax fell from her grasp and onto the ground beside them, no longer able to hold on to it. She lifted her hand and rested it on Enricho's lips to make him come to a stop. "Yes...yes...perhaps later. But as of now...I just want to rest..fuck...and spend time with my family knowing zhat zhey are still alive to see another day.."

Meanwhile, Oasis had gnawed away over half of her food, drool pouring from her mouth and onto her meal while she did so and her stinger curling happily as she seemed to make little "nom-nom-nom-nom" noises while her tiny teeth pulled at the dried meat.
Enricho: (He gave a nod) Yes, of course, Oss. (He looked at her, and then down at Oasis, and he gave a smile through his teary eyes) Let's just... enjoy the rest of our day, okay. All of our problems.... Let's try to forget them for at least one day

Rosemary: (She looked at Judissia. The words she was speaking ran through her head, and as she looked back up at her, she gripped the knife tightly. She had this conscious idea in her head the whole time, but never told anyone. Until now. She spoke up finally) I.... I want to learn. I want to learn how to fight, Judissia. I'm not going to continue being a weak child who thinks things will just get better that easily. They don't get better just because you say they will or you believe hard enough. I'm going to fight and I'm going to protect those close to me. No matter what Macross has planned, I'll fight. So please, if you wish to teach me, than teach me everything you know. And don't go easy on me just because I'm a kid. I want to get stronger, no matter what
Ossiana nodded. "We'll enjoy zhe warmth of the fire zhat we managed to keep from being snuffed and doused..and we'll do it together.." She placed a kiss on his neck, her only desire now being to be close to him with their child. That's all she wanted. Perhaps...if they tried hard enough for the sake of their child, things wouldn't be so bad after all. They would make it. They all would.

{THE END}

~

Judissia listened to what Rosemary's words were with a focus, and when she finished, a grin came to her face. "Hm, you've got some spunk in you Rose. Like I told you before, I'll do as much as I'm able to. And as long as you have a need and want to become stronger...you will. What we are...what we've become. Let's just say it comes with a few perks." She smiled some gave Rosemary's head a pat, clearing her throat. "On this day, Rosemary, you have now become my apprentice." She chuckled some. "Come on, lets go see what this place has for us."

{THE END}

Oh, fuck that. Tearing that apart right now. Macross has to die XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT EVIL AND MONSTERS WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
xD We are happy. Well that, and how this conversation started and what it progressed into is a big سوال xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Kristoff: (He took hold of his supplies, looking at Reinard and Ophelia. He turned to Flynn and called out to him) Flynn, let's be on our way now. We have much to do
Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn, not moving. She could feel the sadness in him, the feeling of losing someone close. She just looked at the ground, before turning and following behind Kristoff, finding no words to say to Flynn)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cosmic_fusions said…
(i love waking up to beautiful posts like this. look at this beauty, and this cuteness, and this happily ever after.... kinda...)

The children who were all scattered apart from one another and their mother suddenly froze in their small game when they saw feathers sway from the sky, their eyes widening in awe at the unfamiliar specs of white for they had never experienced snow. Out of instinct, they all ran on fours back to their mother, hiding underneath her oversized cloak. The witch blinked some, raising an eyebrow as her eyes darted around the perimeter. They squinted at the white crows lining up on the trees, her hand clenching into a fist as a magical aura began to surround her palm in case of any attack. She wasn't aware of what was happening, but she was certain of one thing: Macross was still out there and her priority were her children. She was the only thing they had left at this point. The snow that fell began to layer up on her large ears, some flakes of it on her bouncy curls as well. When she turned, she saw Wiezen standing only a few feet away from her. The expression of her face softened some, for it took only a few seconds to recognize it was him. What had happened? She had no clue. The aura in her hand disappeared and she released a small sigh.

When he spoke, the children hiding beneath Helga's cloak all shuffled some in recognition. They peeked their small heads out from the fabric, and Zealia was the first to smile, revealing the many blade-like teeth in her mouth. They held no grudges whatsoever as to why their father was gone for what felt like forever. In fact, all three hybrids got on all fours and scurried to the man in front of their mother. Zealia climbed up his leg rather skillfully and so did Elijah. The little girl stopped when she reached Wiezen's back, wrapping her stubby arms around his neck and whimpering in joy. Elijah did the same, but remained on his chest, burrying himself as close to him as he could. Wiezen Jr. was too lazy to climb, so instead he just wrapped his body around Wiezen's left leg and held onto there like a koala would. Helga could only chuckle at this, a minimal chuckle with almost no energy behind it. She saw Oswald peek from her overcoat as well, staring at Wiezen in confusion. His memory wasn't as strong as the triplets' nor was his smell. He only stood idly besides the witch, who gladly took his hand in comfort and stroked his small head.

Helga was confused as to why he was telling her this. He could've just left without shattering hearts again, but he didn't. Also she had multiple questions when he said "last" therian, but did not comment about it. When he turned around, her ears drooped some for now she would have to find some way to tell her kids to leave father alone. Her emerald eyes met with his when he turned back, her ears twitching lightly to the next of his words. Her lips quivered into a very small, almost non existent smile. And then she unexpectedly exhaled a cough, what seemed like tears drifting from her shocked eyes. Her body heaved as if she was trying to hold it in. The tears of happiness. Of disbelief. Of... relief. "....y-y-yes..." She mumbled, clearing her throat before she nodded. "That is... everything they've ever wanted..." Her eyes went to their children and she chuckled, wiping the tears from her pale face. What I always wanted... Her nose became a light hue of pink as more snow fell. She sniffed before nodding again, nervous laughter escaping her lips before reaching into her pocket and shredding the train tickets, letting the ripped pieces of paper wither away in air.

Flynn stood there in complete silence, watching the last of embers burn down the Quartz cottage. He felt sick to his stomach. He could feel his heart sinking, indescribable pain lingering in his throat and the sockets of his eyes. He gulped, his hands clenching into fists as he closed his eyes, letting the last few of his tears fall before they opened and narrowed toward Kristoff. "No." He said bluntly, taking a few steps back. He looked between Ophelia, Reinard, and Kristoff. "I'm going home. I'm going back to Franziska."
Kristoff: W-What? Flynn, you can't! We have a job to do
Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn, a look of utter surprise on her face) F-Flynn?
Nithloraul: (The Nithloraul wanted to speak, wanted to say something, but for once, in its entire existence, it refused, and let Flynn talk)