Windwakerguy430 Constables RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Oct 31, 2018 at 12:50AM
Constables

Monsters are real. They’ve been hiding from humans for years, only being seen as a myth of some sorts, until their existence was discovered. Originally, they were feared, despised, and separated from humans, even killed if found near them. But after the Frankenstein Act of 1989, Monsters were given more rights. Now they live among humans, if in worse conditions and still hated by some humans, even considered a form of racism. There are, however, some Monsters that are unhinged, attacking and killing humans whenever they can, either for food, a lack of control, or just for fun. But there are those Monsters that wish for the world they are owed, feeling that they were robbed by humans. These Monsters desire revenge, and the chance to take the world back, and kill as many humans as they can. That is where the Constables come in, a subgroup of major city police departments that deal with these Monsters. Most of them consist of humans with a hate for Monsters, but the unit consists of its own group of Monsters who wish to prove to the human race that their are good Monsters, even if they are seen as race traitors by the very Monsters they track down.

Humans
Not all humans are hateful towards Monsters, but those that are are only capable of throwing a few insults at them, such as “Maggotbag” or “Bloodsucker” or other terms that are seen as slurs towards them. Some humans are friends with Monsters and are even in romantic relationships with a few of them. Though hate towards Monsters is still common, it is not as bad as the Hunts of the past.

Monsters
There are different varieties of Monsters. Those that cannot hide their true forms, like demons or rotting zombies, are easy to spot and thus, do not need special attention. Ones that look human, like vampires, werewolves, or witches, are told to keep themselves under control at all cost, and have IDs that list them as Monsters. There is no limit to old creatures that exist. From classic Monsters that were popularized by classic literature and film, to the famous horrors of old folklore. As long as it’s a monster, it exists
-Zombies: Once human, they appear in different groups. Typical zombies are rotted and falling apart, but still able to converse well and try to hold their cravings for human flesh. Ghouls only eat corpses and have a purple tint to their skin. Finally, there’s the special kind, covered in stitches and yellow skin that can control their detached limbs
-Werewolves: Appearing human at first, they can become massive wolf creatures when they desire to. Their strength increases, but they prefer to keep it at bay, as they become more aggressive, and some, uncontrollable
-Vampires: More recognizable members of the Monsters, they are usually seen around humans, mostly for their charisma and good looks. They don’t really turn into bats as the movies made it out to be, but their obsession for blood can lead to a violent urge in some.
-Demons: All coming in a different variety of them, they come from different dimensions to take part in human affairs. Though most of them just wish to make an honest living in the human world, those that are dangerous range from typical tricksters that may lead to some casualties to vicious maneaters.
-Witches: Considered the most human of the monsters, they can blend in, assuming they are able to. Depending on what kind of witch they are, they can be beautiful women with a gothic attire or they can be horridly ugly hags that devour children and spread plagues. Those that are beautiful, however, can only find work in strip clubs or much seedier businesses if they are found out to be witches, what with the bad omen witches of any variety bring.
-And many, many more (Assuming you wish to add them)

Facts
-If you know the common traits of these monsters, you should be fine
-Monsters hate talking about The Hunts

Follow the typical character description and rules of my past RPs

Windwakerguy430 180 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 180

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Name: Detective Joel Cooper
Race: Human
Bio: A veteran member of the New York City Constable unit, he is never shy to let his hatred of Monsters be known. He works alone, the thought of a partner making him sick. He is seen as a lose canon by most of the other police in the city
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Universe_COLA- said…
((...This is a Skullcrackers ripoff XD But since it already looks as if its on the verge of failing in a similar manner, I think I MIGHT join this one since I skipped the Postman RP xD))
(No, this is different. It's darker, and instead of punkish rogues fighting an unknown presence, it's a police unit fighting angry creatures. So I'll have you know, it is a Blade Runner/Any monster hunter series rip-off, good sir.)
(And failing?! You don't give a man a seed and expect him to have a tree the next day. Patience!)
((Yeah, except your version of patience is a possible "Waiting for something that won't ever happen" or wishful thinking XD But okay))
(Hey, you're here now, aren't you? So it must've done something)
((....Well of course I'm here. I was in the Postman RP too xD So I think we both know what that "something" is))
(Well when you put it that way, I worry. Also, you were in the Postman RP? Oh, I'm sorry to hear that)
((End Game: This Rp ends exactly how Postman did))
(Yeah, if you have that attitude. Now, do you want to post something or will this entire RP be this one conversation?)
((The second one XD))
(Well stop. And where's Jade. She wanted her witch shippings. Now's her chance XD)

*New York City, Midnight. A single car was parked out in the middle of an empty lot, with only the headlights on in the front. Basking in the light of the car's front lights was a man, at least six feet tall, pale skin, drops of blood coming from his face. But not his own. The man leaned down, taking a chunk out of a woman on the ground, biting through her skull and taking out a part of her brain, feasting on the woman's corpse, his fingers reaching into his mouth every now and again to pick his teeth. As the zombie continued it's feast, it was hit with another light, that of of a single flashlight. The blinding light was held by a figure of a man, his silhouette hiding his appearance, but a magnum could clearly be seen, aimed at the undead. The silhouette kept the gun aimed as a voice spoke*
???: Get on the ground with your hands behind your head! Make no sudden movements
*But the creature was no man, but clearly that of a beast. It's mouth opened wide, blood and saliva dripping from it's hungry maw before it picked itself up and ran towards the man. Left with no choice, the shadowy figure opened fire, only firing a single bullet, but enough for the zombie to see his face. He was a stern faced man, traces of facial hair growing across his chin and jaw, his unkempt black hair and his black suit with an open overshirt, a white one underneath complete with a black tie. The creature's head leaned back as the bullet entered it's brain, before it fell forward, blood splattering the pavement before the man put his gun in his holster. He gave a groan as he made his way to his police cruiser parked at the opposite end of the lot, hidden from the sight of the creature. Tired and annoyed, he picked up the radio and spoke.*
This is Constable Detective Joel Cooper. The Undead Monster by the name of Don O'Conner has been found eating the flesh of a young victim. Suspect is down. Send an ambulance. Or a hearse
((Whelp, looks like Constables has become.,.ConstIPATION XD))
(It's only been two weeks. I told you before, it doesn't start automatically)
(("It doesn't start automatically"---->*three years later.* *Still hasn't started at all*))
(Well it hasn't been three years, it's been two weeks. Give it more time)
((*More time later* *Still hasn't started*))
(COLA, are you here to RP or here to mock it. I'd prefer it be the former XD)
((To mock it mostly XD But I may potentially out of pity if that helps. Still haven't decided on that))
(Please do. And try not to kill it this time. It's just a boy)
((...Can't make any promises xD))
(That's fine)
((...until it dies.))
(It won't. I'll pay people to RP so it doesn't XD)
((XD Now that's what you call desperation))
(Maybe. Now stop having a conversation on here XD)
((.....Or...nah? XD Stop the only thing that's currently allowing this RP to continue breathing))
(Yeah. It's just an IV cable. I'm waiting for it to get off the hospital bed. Maybe if my character had a character to interact with.......)
((....Make another one XD))
(No, COLA. THAT! That is desperation)
((Oh...well just make two more instead of one then XD))
(Just make a character already. The wait has killed me long enough)
((Or......nah. The 3 month wait period isn't over yet))
(But it's barely been 1)
((I know right :D))
(Why must you continue to mock me and this RP)
((Why must you continue to create mockable RPs XD))
(Why must Black Death continue to live)
((That ended a long time ago XD))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cosmic_fusions said…
(You know what should continue to live? WIEZELGA!)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
یا nAAAaaaaaAAAaaAaAaaAaaAAaAahhhhhhhHHHh پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Hey Jade. We can't save Wizelga, but we can make a new witch ship if you'd like. And no, I am not trying to sell you on this RP because I am desperate to end this conversation with COLA XD)
(no! i want wiezelga :( it was meant to be and COLA knows that and broke our solid pinky promise!)
xD No I didn't. I laid down my terms, and آپ agreed to them. Wiezelga is under new management that goes سے طرف کی the name of Y'ielga. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hey, how about we get started with Coo-anyone at all? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cosmic_fusions commented…
your terms were that he became a female AND WOULD SWITCH BACK! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
There were no such terms XD Stated about a billion times that Wiezen wasn't coming back پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(But I never break pinky promises. Just pinkys)
((XD Do not bring the topic of the abomination known as this...Wiezelga, here))
(Don't bring up Black Death in general. This RP is its own thing, with no connection to the other, inferior RP XD)
(But COOLLAAAA... please bring him back :((( helgy and the kids are so devastated without him :((( imagine all those years of joy being stripped away from them so suddenly. wiezelga for eternity :(((
(Why do I bother)
(wind, you gotta support me in this! wiezelga is the OG and doesn't deserve to be thrown out like that!)
(I support whoever makes a genuine post on this RP first)
(THIS IS A GENUINE POST BECAUSE OF THEIR GENUINE LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP!!! >:((((
(That's cute, Jade. Now post an actual character for this RP's universe, okay. Then I'll hear what you're saying XD)