Writing I'm writing a fanfiction, and I would really appreciate some opinions and advice on a few points in it.

LiptonGold posted on Aug 14, 2012 at 04:54AM
I made this a forum instead of a question because I have quite a few things I'd like to ask and I thought this format would be better than a question.

My story is about my favorite TV show, Criminal Minds. It takes place in "2012", which is equal to 2008 in the real world and Criminal Minds storyline. My character and the characters on the show meet because my character witnessed a murder and has to go to a safe house because it puts her in danger.

I need:

1. A fact pertaining to adults about breakfast.
2. A show a grown man would watch, and a summary of what it's about.
3. I also would kind of like a link to a dream decoder type site, if anyone knows an accurate one.

I need advice on:

1. . “I heard movement, I was coming to make sure you were safe," or . “I heard movement, I was coming to make sure everything was okay,” This is complicated because this dialog is between two characters who later fall in love. The "you were safe" is more romantic, and I don't know if I want it to imply that this early in the story. (This sentence is about 2,800 words in, my chapter splicing sucks)

I think that's it for now. This is the first story I've written that I'm satisfied with for this long, and already longer than the two I finished. Again, I would really appreciate anything you had to say.

Writing 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kaylap1410 said…
Google it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LiptonGold said…
I tried that. Google has only failed me once, and it is with this.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک purpledemigod said…
smile
Well, for the first three things you wanted, I'm afraid I can't help you there. And for the dialogue part, I think the second one, "I heard movement, I was coming to make sure everything was okay" would be better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thetribute said…
Some things the author has to discover for themselves.