Writing Do آپ have dreams?

koolkat-1104 posted on Sep 13, 2012 at 09:53PM
If you have any dreams in your life you wanna accomplish don't be afraid to follow them no matter what anyone thinks or no matter what happens.Don't let anyone try to change you.There are always gonna be obstacles on every road you choose, so be prepared for what life will throw at you because no one said it would be easy and you need to know how to avoid them.You need to be strong,You need to be
confidence and always have faith in everything you do in your life,Don't stop chasing your dreams for anyone because one day those people who discourage you aren't gonna make it anywhere decent in life trust me.They will not make it very far like you will.They will make you stronger if you keep going for your dreams and not giving up.Just keep on smiling and doing what makes you happy because we only have one life to live.We have to make those dreams happen because they are not just gonna randomly fall out of the sky.One day you will be very proud of yourself and have no regrets.You will be stronger and happier in your life.You are all very beautiful to me and i believe in you just like you should believe in yourself.No matter what size,race,sexuality,weight you are beautiful in my eyes and you can do anything if you set your heart and mind to it.Just hang in there because Life is a roller coaster there are ups and downs.Everything will be alright and you will see good things happen if you think positive.You are fighters and you can do anything.Just smile at the haters and thank them for making you stronger.Follow your heart and don't you dare stop.Remember don't just dream,be it.Make it happen, don't just wait.You will achieve your dreams when you love yourself and have faith in your heart.Just believe in yourself and don't stop for anything.Aim for the best things in life and never settle for less.Do what you were truely born to do ♥ I love you all ♥ peace :)

Writing 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PonygirlCurtis7 said…
i hav one. actually, i hav alot. i hope to someday be the nxt S.E. Hinton! i love her writing and how it speaks to teenagers. or i at least want to be a great writer, but not too popular, so popular that i wont be able do go anywhere without bein bombarded by fans. that would suck a little

but yeah, those r some of my dreams :D