X-Men Origins: Wolverine پسندیدہ Part Of The Movie (May Contain Spoilers)

axemnas posted on May 15, 2009 at 03:27PM
I thought the movie was awesome all around and i was wondering what you guys favorite parts are. I really liked how it went through the wars and the battle sequences but its hard to pick one particular part but the film is i also like how the raise suspence before silverfoxes alleged death when Sabretooth draged his claws on the hood of the car
 I thought the movie was awesome all around and i was wondering what آپ guys پسندیدہ parts are. I r

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Amy41 said…
I think my fave bits would have to be the start with Deadpool in the elevator and then killing those dudes, the bit after the Hudson's die when Wolverine is getting away - especially the motorbike bits... lol and I also liked the bit with Gambit and Wolverine in the plane coz that was funny...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
I like those parts too
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChinaMarie said…
I liked the war montage too. I think it was a very nice way to show their brotherhood, aside from blood, and the fact that they are old, lol. It was more tactful and artistic then simply stating their ages and relationship to that point.

I think another fave part was with the blob, after he became more blobish. I thought that whole sequence was just too funny. But how can I choose just one or a few faves. This movie will be in my collection for keeps.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
i liked the blob sequence too and same here
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Frizzhead said…
tongue
Gambit was really cool!!! So any part with him in it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gravagirl said…
I LOVE the part where Wolverine battles Victor towards the end of the movie. Hugh Jackman did a fantastic job showing the animal side of Wolverine. I too like the war sequence in the beginning, and the Blob battle was funny!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک starwarsfangirl said…
smile
MAN VS. HELICOPTER! I loved that part. I always crack up laughing when he has that blank face on, and then scrapes his claws against the gravel with the gasoline on it and starts the fire; he looks really cool just walking away with the flames in the background. :) And then there's the part where they're stuck in the elevator. That was really funny: "Great, we're stuck in an elevator, with five men... dreams really do come true." And then there's the part where Victor is chasing Scott, it looks like fun, jumping from wall to wall. And then when Victor does catch up with Scott, and holds his head against the ground, he looks so young, ya know? Well, those're my favorite scenes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blinkone8horse said…
heart
loved the bit were bolt first makes his apearence. well what can i say, i have a crush on dominic monaghan..