X-Men Which X-Man would آپ bring back from the dead?

Alycat4848 posted on May 18, 2011 at 05:05PM
If you could bring an X-Man back from the dead who would you pick? The one condition is that for every X-Man you bring back you have to kill another X-Man.
 If آپ could bring an X-Man back from the dead who would آپ pick? The one condition is that for ever

X-Men 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gatoman62 said…
I would bring back Morph he was awsome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alycat4848 said…
But remember you have to kill someone too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mruis said…
i would bring back nightcrawler for the stupid idiot cyclops
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک x-menrock190 said…
angry

cyclops is not a stupid idiot

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ComicLover13 said…
@x-menrock190, depends on which era we're talking about, because for the last several years, he has been a stupid idiot, but other than that, yeah, I agree with you completely.

I would say Jean, but she'll probably come back anyway. Umm...this is a really hard question. Does it matter which universe or which form of media is being portrayed here?
Pick anyone you like from any universe. You can even bring back someone from the ultimate universe for someone from the 616 universe
I think I'd bring back Jenskot, Tyler, and Kane at the expense of Nate Grey, Bishop, and Apocalypse (even though that last one is really not a sacrifice.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ElzElz said…
I'd bring back Charles Xavier and Jean grey( in good form) for ... hmmmmmm... Nate Grey and bishop
 I'd bring back Charles Xavier and Jean grey( in good form) for ... hmmmmmm... Nate Grey and bishop
No one likes babykillers. Or Nate Grey. Maybe if he wore a shirt more often
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک x-menobsessed26 said…
As much as my list has grown with people I want to bring back, and people I would love to feed to the metaphorical sharks, I honestly don't know if I would bring anyone back. Everyone is there for a reason, and whether or not I agree with the reason or like the character or like someone who is dead is irrelevant.

Besides, most characters get brought back when sales drop or there's always yet another reality being created in which I can watch a character I like again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheBatsarecool said…
Jean Grey for Cyclops.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zupanic said…
Nightcrawler for...well im not really sure who is alive at this moment:D
Could always sacrifice Colossus. He would probably welcome it with how guilty he's feeling and it would save me from reading his whining when all I really want is SCIENCE!