Young Justice Invasion Be Damned!

ejp32920000 posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:03AM
i HATE invasion! whenever i think about it i feel like crying. its like i lost a good friend. obviously this is the first time one of my fave shows changed alot(i know some of u have had this happen to u before). what do u guys think? i know theres the ones who miss KF artemis and Kaldur. the supermartian fans, the Nightwing haters, and the people who just plain hate it in general(thats me). so leave a comment about how u feel about invasion.

Young Justice 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nathan-Croak said…
I like the transition about the heroes who were missing for a few hours but at least make a few more episodes before ending the season.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -BelovedRobin said…
To be honest, I dislike season one. I love Invasion. To me, when I found out that Dick Grayson was Robin, I was disappointed. What made me not like it is because to have Dick Grayson as Robin again was stripping him from his freedom. The freedom he gained when he became Nightwing, Dick became his own person and his hero and not in Batman's shadow. When Dick Grayson became Nightwing, that was a huge development for his character and he needed it. If you read the comics you would know he went MIA in the hero business for a whole year. To me, Young Justice and/or Teen Titans belongs to Tim Drake. Yes, Dick was the leader at one point but Tim at a young age was able to deduced who was Batman and who was Robin and he is the true leader of the team.

I understand why you would hate it because of such a change, but really it just character development. They are the same characters but just in different lights.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 66Dragons said…
I agree BelovedRobin. YJI is much better (SoFar) than YJ
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ejp32920000 said…
yeah i guess im getting used to it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lolfan88 said…
big smile
I just missed the old team!!