Zoey 101 The whole Logan and Quinn thing

dustfinger posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 01:55AM
annoys me. I don't think they should be together. I think Quinn should find another boyfriend. Logan should have Lola.

Zoey 101 16 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashtonwilliams6 said…
i think they are an awesome couple!!! opposites attrate and they belong together!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nan0 said…
i think logan should dating stacy and quinn dating michel!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horsechick6464 said…
I can never decide what I think about this. Sometimes I like it I mean it's funny, and sometimes I'm just like there is no way...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123horsegal said…
I REALLY LUV THEM 2GETHER. it is sooo funny. i stopped watching the show cause it was boring and corny, but when i saw the promo 4 Quinn Misses the Mark i just had 2 c it. i luved the new eps since then.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SoonToBeActress said…
yeah, i agree with 123horsegal.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dustfinger said…
well it is just weird to me. That's fine that you like them together
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک laurawoods said…
I like them together :) ... two total opposite people getting together :P ... i wouldnt of thought it but they are actually a cute couple :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissMina said…
I agree with laurawoods. I NEVER pictured them getting together up until "Quinn Misses the Mark" but after I saw that episode, I became hooked on Quogan. I guess it's the fact that their relationship just came out of nowhere and is so unconventional that it just appeals to people. I love Chase/Zoey but it was so predictable and everyone knew that they were going to end up together in the end. With Logan and Quinn, on the other hand, their relationship just popped out of nowhere but it clicked and you could just see the chemistry between them. Again, unconventional but cute.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fanrbd14 said…
They are a cute couple!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zoya1100 said…
cute ew!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zoya1100 said…
quinn and mark sute
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Echoes said…
I totally agree with MissMina. They totally belong together. It's like, it's so wrong that it's right.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zoey101girl said…
laugh
i think he and lola should have gone out. then they broke up, then quinn and logan get together.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xxdramionexx said…
aww i think quinn and logan are cute.. it sorta reminds me of that one line in Juno

". . . Jocks like him always want freaky girls. Girls with horn-rimmed glasses and vegan footwear and Goth makeup. Girls who play the cello and wear Converse All-Stars and want to be children’s librarians when they grow up. Oh yeah, jocks totally eat that shit up. They just won’t admit it because they’re supposed to be into perfect cheerleaders . . ."

oh yeah that quote totally suuits them ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک orkneymatrix said…
i agree with dustfinger logan should like lola:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparks12 said…
smile
I like couples that are opposites that work :) I mean, cliche couples seem sort of boring. They're sort of expected to get together. I think couples that don't seem perfect are more realistic, and I think that it shows they really love each other, enough to work out their differences. Anyways,it's only my opinion, but I think LOLA and Logan would be just as weird. Besides, I think it's nice she likes Vince, they seem like a good couple...but anyways, some people feel differently and that's okay. It's just based on if you think certain people are better for each other, it's like religion, there isn't really one everyone believes is correct.