Brucas Brucas Video Gameee:)

brucas4ever posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 07:01PM
Okay so here's how it works some says a bl clip or a bl brucas scene, and then someone else has to go find it on youtube (or any other random site) and post the link here so everyone can see that you found it! Then it's the next persons turn to say what to find, and so on and so on! or you could have them guess which scene your talking about! example: find my favorite brucas scene, (clue: it's raining)
you get 5 points for every right answer & -5 points for every wrong answer!

get it?

Hannah-20
Mickei-55
Karen- 20
Kristen-
Janni-25
bemyhero-x-10
last edited on Sep 01, 2008 at 12:51AM

Brucas 160 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 160

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
hey guys i think the scores are right please tell me if i messed up! keep going you guys are doing a really good job!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
i can't find it anywhere lol! Why you always have to come up with the most difficult scenes Mickei? LMAO!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
I don't even remember a scene like that:(
Does anybody know what season it is from?
i think season 3 but idk mabye one!
I suppose s3 too..but i'm not sure!! I've been looking for it all day and i stil cannot find it!!!

Mickei can u give as a hint or smth? It's kinda difficult!
i know!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
sorry, season 4!!! think what episode would something like that come up in hint hint whitey's speech end hint its haley lucas and karen at the cafe. see haley really is a brucas fan. happy searching.
I'm really stuck..:(
me2...lol! I've found a couple of scenes eiter with Karen&Hales or simply Laley but i can't find anywhere Laley&Karen TOGETHER..LMAO!
I don't think you need a scene with Karen but just with Lucas & HAley talking abour Brucas
yeah but look what Mickei said: its haley lucas and karen at the cafe
which means Karen is probably in the scene too.
Yeh, but the original text was:
\find a scene where Haley tells Lucas that brooke and him are good together or good for each other or whatever it is\

So i don't think that you need to have Karen in the scene, cause she just said karen for a hint, so. I don't know:/
grr... mickei always has the best ones!
buhu...
ok, well if the scene can't be found how bout just making this one you have to find the scene dialogue? or i could just pick another scene, shame if its not out there, its a good little one to show haley is secretly a brucaser.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bemyhero-x said…
GREAT game :)
uh, heres when they go to visit Haley in new york
link
they are in the car at 1:20.
is that what you were looking for ???

Next one : Find a scene where Brooke gives Lucas something
won't be the scene but who really cares at this point, i am totally cool with moving on, some scenes just slip through the nets.
Ok, but can you tell mickei from what episode and when that scene was from?
here is the vid:
link
(brooke gives something)

next:
a scene where brooke is wearing her ceerleader unifor and Lucas a red t-shirt(He can be wearing something over it) and they hva a conversation. I think that the conversation is sweet.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Janni the scene i was talking about is in 4.08 i believe, the banquet episode when lucas and brooke toy with getting back together, lucas is at the cafe talking about it with haley and his mum and they are happy for him, Haley says something on the lines as "i like you with Brooke, you're good for each other"
oh, i though that it was that episode..You make good ones:)
come up with a new one! cause lets just say no one got that one! but you really have the best ones!
i came up with one...

next:
a scene where brooke is wearing her ceerleader unifor and Lucas a red t-shirt(He can be wearing something over it) and they hva a conversation. I think that the conversation is sweet.
found it! link

okay find a brooke helping lucas out with a something(hint dan)!
FOund it Hannah^^
link
link

A scene where Lucas's room is upside down, are brooke is the the fault is on
link

its the fifth scene, i think that is what ya talking about.

next find the scene where Brooke is at Tric with felix and when she looks behind her Lucas is there and he gives her a little eye sex.
im looking now
okay does this count! go to 0:48 link
ok, i found one too so just take a look
link
it is in the end te 6th minute or later...
so do we both get the points??

um find a bl scene where brooke saying lucas is the one for her!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bemyhero-x said…
umm, i think this is it,

link

its in like scence 7 @ 8:48 or around there
wats the next one?
you can probably come up with something
ok, im going to take Jenna's turn and then she can take one of mine at a later date.

find the carriage scene.
it's like in the middle! link

um find the first time brooke crys over lucas
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kuhriissten said…
this is such a cute idea but im tooo lazy to find the videos lol
Lets keep this game alive people!
okay im going to try to bring it back, first time brooke cries for lucas, okay break up come sto mind but no she creid about the accident first, but wait did she cry over her insecurities of lucas and peytons friendship after seeing them all chummy with peytons dad, u know around the time of the whole give a rats ass speech, i swear their were tears in her eye, okay im going searching, this is my newest mission.
Lol mickey^^
I'm pretty sure that Brooke cries during the rats ass speech, but don't know if she had cried beofre that too:/
link

hospital, awww poor brooke, lucas is all like dead like. but alive you know. yeah there was no actual tearsa or real crying in that other eppie so i thought this has to be it.

next: find a non obvious bl kiss, like its in the background, or not centre stage and full on make out, it can be anything from a kiss on the hand, cheek, forehead, top of head, peck on the lips, just you know not an obvious make out session. something that is sneakishly there and if you blink you miss it. is this too hard? i just think itll be a vute challenge, get your mind thinking.
That was hard.. Well help?
DO you mean that they are in the backm, like someone else has the focus and they are in the back?
could be, just something fleeting whatever blink and youll miss it. but seriously you find what you think fits it, its not like anyones going to debate it, besides any bl clip you find will be totally cute and great anyway so as long as we get something to watch meh it doesnt matter lol.
janni, heres a clue, think cabin ep, im sure you will def find something there
oki, I've some idea so I'l tell them and you will be a draling and tell which one?(a) lol;P
Well
-one is when they are dancing at the sunkist party
-the other is when they are sitting in the car in the end:/
-or when Lucas is giving brooke some flowers tight before they leave?
Or is it another scene when they are getting out of Lucas's house? Hmm..:/
well i dont know, lol. but i do have a vague memory of perhaps seeing apicture with brooke and lucas in the back seat or maybe on the couch, and i do believe there may be a kiss on the top of her head somewhere amongst it.
wait who gets the 5 points?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mollyx365 said…
heeeeey you people we need to play these games!
lol.
lol molly, you should try to find the last one. get the ball rolling.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mollyx365 said…
what is it??
lol my last one, janni tried but didnt find it.

next: find a non obvious bl kiss, like its in the background, or not centre stage and full on make out, it can be anything from a kiss on the hand, cheek, forehead, top of head, peck on the lips, just you know not an obvious make out session. something that is sneakishly there and if you blink you miss it. is this too hard? i just think itll be a vute challenge, get your mind thinking.