Of all things that anger me most, this is most likely the main problem I have with the TVD fandom. I can see why people ship Stelena, though I don't agree and I can see why people hate Damon, though I could never do the same because I love him. But this...this right here I cannot take, and it almost worries me what people would think if this was the real world. I already know what I'd think. Never in my wildest dreams, in my nightmares, in my life will I ever understand how someone could think Katherine is better than Elena.
201. Demi Lovato: Two Pieces 202. Demi Lovato: Nightingale 203. Demi Lovato: Never Been Hurt 204. OneRepublic: Say All I Need 205. OneRepublic: Come Home 206. Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars 207. Snow Patrol: Set آگ کے, آگ to the Third Bar 208. Troye Sivan: Wild 209. Troye Sivan: Bite
151. Michelle Branch: I'd rather be in love 152. Michelle Branch: Goodbye To You 153. The Fray: Heaven Forbid 154. Halestorm: Here's To Us 155. P!nk: I don't believe you 156. Lifehouse: It is what it is 157. Lifehouse: All In 158. 3 Doors Down: Landing in London 159. The Fray: Look After You
101. For King and Country: Love's to blame 102. Trading Yesterday: One Day 103. Enrique Iglesias: Hero 104. Ed Sheeran: Autumn Leaves 105. Ella Henderson: Beautifully Unfinished 106. Ella Henderson: Hard Work 107. Ella Henderson: All Again 108. Ella Henderson: Lay Down
51. OneRepublic: Love Runs Out 52. The Veronicas: I Can't Stay Away 53. Jason Mraz: I Won't Give Up 54. Tawgs Salter: Brave 55. Plumb: Taken 56. Better Than Ezra: Breathless 57. Nina Nesbitt: The Hardest Part 58. Ellie Goulding: How Long Will I Love You 59. Colbie Caillat: I Won't 60. Train: Hey, Soul Sister 61. Ashes Remain: On My Own 62. Brooke Fraser: Something in the Water 63. Jonathan Jackson: Let There Be Lonely 64. The Fray: Happiness
The following contains a فہرست of songs that have played during Delena scenes, songs that have played during other TVD scenes, but could also apply to Delena, and songs that simply remind me of Delena. Some songs are not directly about Delena, but about how I feel towards the TVD crew (read: Julie Plec)
The فہرست is in no particular order.
1. Plumb: Here With Me 2. Ingrid Michaelson: Maybe 3. Miley Cyrus: When I look at You 4. The Fray: Say When
1, Elena Gilbert is the reason why Damon and Stefan are at odds.
Ehm, Damon and Stefan were at odds for 145 years, prior to meeting Elena. So, there goes that nonsense,
2, Elena always needs to be saved,
Oh, آپ mean that time when Stefan got abducted and tortured سے طرف کی the tomb vampires? یا when Damon almost burned in the season 1 finale? یا when Stefan got locked up in a vault? یا when Bonnie used so much magic she died in season 4? یا when Damon wanted to kill Caroline in the beginning of season 2? یا when Caroline was tortured سے طرف کی her dad in order to...
To start - I MISS ELENA! Her absence was felt very keenly in this episode, and I feel like the writers were respectful of her memory (with a big BUT.)
BUT they are shameless in their ways of holding onto Delena viewers, and seeing as there is no guarantee that Elena/Nina will ever return, it stings. I get they are trying to make money, and they didn't have a say on Nina's decision to leave the show, but the teasing isn't entirely appreciated.
Lately I have been watching گزشتہ seasons of The Vampire Diaries to mend little pieces of my broken heart. As I did I remembered a very special thing that Damon کہا to Elena. "I will always choose you."
Interesting. I've been reading spoliers on the internet about season seven and both Julie Plec and Ian Somerhalder کہا that he will fall in love again.
So please remind me about that quote back in season two. Always? Wow, I didn't know that lasted five years. How much مزید hurt can we take? Julie continues to mock Delena and our fanbase. Oh let's not forget that...
Anyways, I'm into Game of Thrones now! Does anyone here watch that show? And also, I've got a tumblr...if anyone's on there give me your ایل آر یو and I'll follow ya! :)
گیا کیا پوسٹ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
+ I didn't feel a lot while watching this finale but one of the scenes that really bought tears to my eyes was the scene when Elena reunites with her family in the afterlife and the scene with Damon and Caroline in the crypts was nice too. I've got a lot of memories related to this دکھائیں which I will forever love and cherish (even though the fandom was just the worst thing sometimes).
گیا کیا پوسٹ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک