دوستوں Guess from which episode the picture is [game]

User20392 posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 04:43AM
Now there's only 4 rules, which I think can make the game more simple, also because it was an idea that someone here (fanfly) though of. The rules aren't so different now, but there's something a little different now. Instead of just guessing the season now you'll have to guess the episode, too. You can use clues, also. Please, take your time you read rule number 2. Here are the rules now (written by fanfly):

1. Guess what episode the picture is from.

2. If you don't know, you can ask for a clue. You can be specific [ie: What season is it from?] or you can just ask for a general clue. Clues are unlimited, you can keep asking until someone guesses right.

3. Whoever guesses the right episode posts the next picture.

4. Everyone who participates must check the forum daily. If someone takes longer than 4 days to respond [For example, if the winner hasn't posted a new picture or responded to tell someone whether they guessed correctly or not] a new picture can be posted by anyone.
 [b]Now there's only 4 rules, which I think can make the game مزید simple, also because it was an idea
last edited on May 14, 2011 at 03:31AM

دوستوں 228 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 228

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lavender615 said…
Exactly gayasolo! Guest starring the amazing jane lynch!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GayaSolo said…
Yay! Now my turn. Don't know if this pic had been post yet, but whatever... Lol :D
 Yay! Now my turn. Don't know if this pic had been post yet, but whatever... Lol :D
Just looking at joey's sweater, i already knew.. Tow the kips!!!
Yes! I love this ep. Joey's reaction when he figures out that Monica and Chandler are together is priceless. 'In LONDON?' lol Matt Le Blanc rocks. Your turn... :D
big smile
This might be a wee bit hard for some, but I can't resist! I really love this episode!
 This might be a wee bit hard for some, but I can't resist! I really love this episode!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک User20392 said…
Season 10? :)
Isn't it season 6? I think I may know which ep it is, but only if my season guess is right. Lol ;D
yup its from season 6..
clue: Phoebe dreamt something in this episode..<wink>
Oh, oh *raises hand* it's TOW Ross Got High! Finally i figued it out! Lol Phoebe's crush on Ross and Monica's dad is hilarious. Lavender615, I'll have to say this was a tough one. Lol i love this ep too, but i have to admit i never paid attention in the opening scene. Wait, I'm right, right? :D
you're right gayasolo! I loved all the character's stories in this ep! I know its a really tough one...
Yay! I love this ep too. I guess the only thing in it I never payed atention was the bfirst scene. Lol Anyway, here is the pic. It's ridiculously easy but I love this ep. Here it is... :D
 Yay! I love this ep too. I guess the only thing in it I never payed atention was the bfirst scene. Lo
big smile
TOW all the poker! "Your money's mine, Green", "Your fly's open, Geller!" H-larious!
Lavender615, you're correct! And replying 2 your comment, quoting Monica: 'I know!!!' lol and there's the part when Monica's aunt goes teach the girls how to play poker and try to teaches them how to bluff and says to Phoebs 'Nice earrings'. Lol
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
It's your turn(to post a pic, I mean. lol). :D
oh yea! this is a pretty easy one...what's in joey's hand? <wink, wink!>
 oh yea! this is a pretty easy one...what's in joey's hand? <wink, wink!>
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mistrz922 said…
tow the fake party:)?
Joey: Oh! Wait-wait! (Reaches inside the shower.) Is it my bologna sandwich?

yes!!your turn!:D
smile
:):)
 :):)
Oh, oh! *raises hand* It's TOW No One's Ready! It's hilarious. When Joey tells Chandler that he's commando beneath all his clothes. And when Monica ends up recording her message as the new outgoing message in Richard's answering machine. Lol (oh,and when Chandler yet again loses his seat at the party!) This ep is priceless. One of my fav on season 3(besides the one at the beach)! Wait, I am right, right? Lol ;D
^ Yep, you're right. XD
yes you are totally right!!:):) GayaSolo your turn!:)
Yay! :) I'm o sorry for taking so long to post another pic. College life + work+ holiday shopping= very stressed and busy(and a bit bitchy). So, so sorry. So, here it is. A bit sad but one of my fav episodes. :D
 Yay! :) I'm o sorry for taking so long to post another pic. College life + work+ holiday shopping= ve
It's alright, there's no problem! :)
Is that from season 10? :)
The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel??:)
mistrz922 you're right! It's the 'end of an era'. Lol this ep is so funny. Anyway, your turn. :D
haha ok :) easy one now!!
 haha ok :) easy one now!!
Oh, it's TOW Ross's Teeth! Its hi -freakin- larious. Lol when Phoebs enters Central Perk and notices Ross's teeth and says 'Demon!' lol so funny. :D
exactly!!!:):) totally funny! your turn:)
Hey! I'm so, so sorry for taking so long. I had final in college so I was swamped with books and class notes. But it was worthed. I got A- in all my tests! Yay! Anyway, here's the pic. A very cute mondler moment. :D
 Hey! I'm so, so sorry for taking so long. I had final in college so I was swamped with کتابیں and clas
smile
Congrats!!:) is it The One with the Pediatrician??
Thanks! I did so many celebration dances I think I'm gonna copyright it. *two-three-chachacha*. No, wait. Wrong dance. Lol (Dirty Dancing joke, lol). :D Anyway, enough of my musings. mistrz922 you're correct! :)
hahahaha:D yay!:D
 hahahaha:D yay!:D
Oh, isn't it TOW Emma Cries? :)
yep it is!!:)
Yay! *dances mini -non copyrighted- celebration dance* lol :) So, here's the new pic. Another kissing scene(and a rather easy one). :D
 Yay! *dances mini -non copyrighted- celebration dance* lol :) So, here's the new pic. Another kissing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tutorgirl95 said…
smile
Is it TOW they all turn 30. I think that's the name. Something like that.
tutorgirl95 you're correct. I think this episode is hilarious! Anyway, your turn.
smile
I like that episode too. Here's mine:

I like that episode too. Here's mine:
Oh, isn't it 'TOW Rachel Tells...' ? :)
smile
You're right!!!!:)
Yay! So, in the Holidays spirit, here's the next pic. Btw, Merry Christmas guys!!! :D
 Yay! So, in the Holidays spirit, here's the اگلے pic. Btw, Merry Christmas guys!!! :D
Merry Christmas!! :D
Season... 9? I remember it's when Phoebe got pregnant and was using the Santa pants as maternity pants. lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alkonyat said…
Merry Christmas:D
It's TOW All the Haste, right?
Merry Christmas User20329 and alkonyat! Did you guys got what you wanted for Xmas? I guess I wasn't a good girl this year, 'cause I asked Santa for Hugh Laurie or Hugh Jackman or James McAvoy (or even the 3 of them together) wrapped in a red bow and I didn't get any of them. *sniffes* Lol ;D Oh, User20329, you were right about Phoebs being pregnant(she's really a piece of work, lol), but it was season 4.
Anyway, alkonyat you're correct! :D
big smile
Haha!:) I'm really happy, 'cause I've got a Friends mug, so it was I nice surprise:D
Here's the next picture! :)
 Haha!:) I'm really happy, 'cause I've got a دوستوں mug, so it was I nice surprise:D Here's the اگلے
Awesome! Well, I may not have got what I wanted, lol, but the dream I had last night was more than enough. *grins wickedly* Lol Anyway, I'm not 100% sure, but isn't this ep TOW Old Yeller Dies? I think thats the one, and it's also in this ep when Rachel and Ross say I Love You for the first time. :D
Yes, you're right!:)
Yay! Hey guys, quoting Ella Fitzgerald 'What are you doing New Year's Eve?' ? Everything planned for the big count down? :D So, here's the new pic from one of my fav episodes... :D
 Yay! ارے guys, quoting Ella Fitzgerald 'What are آپ doing New Year's Eve?' ? Everything planned for
Is it season 10 or 9?
Oh and I just checked your other comments... Well I didn't get anything for Christmas, but had a good time. :P I still can't believe it's going to be a new year in a few days!