Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15051-15100 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
big smile
a) Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington :D
b) easy, if you logic it out - Harry, Ron and Hermione weren't at the Halloween Feast in CoS (therefore 1992) because they were at Nick's 5OOth Deathday party, from which we can easily get 31/10/1492 :DD (they were slightly shocked when I answered that, to say the least :P)
c) Fridwulfa. random trivia info :D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
Oh. Now I remember...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gurl_guhguh13 said…
heeyyyy guys! After a very tough day at school, I can now say:
@Malloy: I WANT THOSE JEANS. GIVE THEM TO ME!! NOW! (oh, wait. Accio JEANS! MUAHAHAHA!)
@Any newbies: HI! (okay, totally late... but whatevs)

And I just discovered on of my friends at school uses drugs O.O we're only in sixth grade for God's sake (in here, 11-12/13 yr olds are in sixth year, which cattegorized us to young). Some of his neighbors that also uses drugs were caught, and he skipped school today because he's weak. His mother's response? He doesn't want to go to school :(
OMGODS. :O
hmmm
Wait, Harry was born in 1979, right? Because it said when he was one year old his parents died, therefore it's 1980. And then, ten years later he got his Hogwarts letter, in 1990. Doesn't that mean his first year is in 1990? But then in the books they said that it's one year later than my speculations...
Oh well.
is anybody here? -__-
Meeeeeee!
hehehee
laugh
It's always weird when I'm online, there are only two pages or so added, but then when I'm offline in the slightest, you guys can go crazy.
SPIKE!!!
 SPIKE!!!
big smile
I have a kitteh named Spike O.o
gurl, he was born in 1980 (James and Lily died in '81). I think.
Also, I'm pretty sure a few of my classmates do drugs. And smoke.
And I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't drink (there's like, four of us all together).
Did you know that 2O% of Finnish kids start drinking under the age of 14?
Does he look like a bloody kitten to you? :P
 Does he look like a bloody kitten to you? :P
@Emmy: O RL- No, I won't do it. I MUST RESIST!
@Malloy But it clearly said in Deathly Hallows (I think?) when they visited Godric's Hollow, James' and Lily's deaths were in 1980, and they died when Harry was only 1 year old. Thus, makes him born in 1979. But I don't know.
And by the way, he does drugs, and he's freakin' 11 years old. That's not normal here in Indonesia, but they might be in Finland or anywhere else. But still, in here it's pretty weird and against his religion. Normally, people here starts to drink and smoke at 18, or sometimes for rebels 16.

@GD My cat's name is Spike because his fur stands up like spikes XD
You're both wrong! Harry was born in 1980, but he and his family travelled back in time one year to avoid Voldey.
@gurl: oh, ok, I kinda figured that. It's just that I'm used to badass Spike, not cat Spike.
big smile
Kitty Spike is cuter, FYI! I should take a picture and give you proof! Humph.
Nooooo... Vamp Spike is cuter!!! Just watch Buffy!!
I tried once, but at that time I was denying all of them because I was a Twitard (and I was like "NO! Edward's a million time better!" I mean, what was I thinking?)... maybe I have to try again XD
Yes, please! You won't regret it. :)
I'll try, then.
And a question: Is it strange that when either Buffy or Bella (ugh, stupid prat) had their period, the vamps would freak out? (thinks again)
gurl, they died in '81. check link.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
cool
Yo!
yo yo.
angry
I hate my fucking school so much

I'm so fucking angry right now

sorry
angry
sorry about that last post. I tried to get my school to let me put up notices telling people to wear purple tomorrow honour of everybody who has died because of homophobic bullying and my headteacher blocked it, saying they could not surport it without blah blah blah!!

I'm so angry because this is something I feel very strongly about!

okay rant over :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
It's okay moo! (hug)
So why did the headteacher respond so... um... Umbridge-ly?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jennarose said…
Agreed! Harry Potter is way cooler than Twilight!

I even uploaded a picture of Harry Potter to my Woolik Page. Do you have a Woolik Page? Check it out:

link
coz hes a businessman, not a teacher best :(
*returns hug*
do you think im over reacting?
Nope.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LifesGoodx3 said…
Hey guys, guess what? ONE MONTH LEFT!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Anyway, Harry would have got the letter when he was eleven, right? Becasue you start high school when you're elven, and its the same prinicpal. :) x
Just sayin' xx
moo, definitely not.
it appears your head teacher thinks some people have less right to live than others.
damn him.

and LG - I KNOW!!! I just made plans with one of my friends to go see it straight after school on Friday, seeing as we can't go at night (more's the pity).

also, I feel very accomplished because today I was trying to kill time in a bookshop and succesfully covered all the English Twishite's with Catching Fire, HBP and a random Percy Jackson (can't remember which one it was). sadly, I couldn't do anything about the Finnish books since there was an employee there :( but I did end up buying two books :) why is it that you always either have nothing to read, or a whole tonne of books to read all at once?
Lol, I should do that sometime.
i was in skoobs and THEY DONT STOCK TWILIGHT!!!

yes, i did go book shopping to cheer myself up, deal with it!
smile
OMG.! I'm now going to the Harry Potter midnight viewing with a Twilight fan >.< x
I made a deal with this lad called Mark, that if he watches the HP midnight viewing with me, I'll go to the Twilight Midnight view with him :) x
I'm so glad, cause apparently my mom said I have to go with James, or someone from Upper Sixth, and James has some exam the day after, so he cannot go :/ x
...your going to see twishite?
smile
It was the only way I could see HP at Midnight. Figured I'll dress up as a Wizard and get on EVERYONES nerves :D x
sounds coolish :D
me and the aforementioned friend also swore to go at midnight in july, seeing as it's summer holidays and all so no one can stop us :P
sounds like a plan :D
I'm going midnight in July too, cause the only reason my mom is saying no now is cause of school -___-
I might be busy so I can't watch the midnight premiere...
link
yeah, LG, same here... I have school at 7.5O Friday morning -_-
I have school at 7:05 :/
big smile
I'm gonna try and beg this kid aaron for tickets to the july premiere. Her aunt or cousin or somet works in production, and worked with both films. She's got two tickets to this premiere, and she's going with her BF. But she said she's gonna try and blag more. I'm forth on her list. SO if she can get four, I'm in there >.< x
8:40
I have school at 8:50. Suck on that!