Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
I stared at Harry, a little afraid. I knew that evil grin anywhere.
I liked it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
I walked into the Great Hall for lunch. I couldn't see Harry and some of his friends anywhere. It wasn't like them to skip lunch. Fred left to go sit with George and Lee and I made my way over to Ron and Hermione.
"Hi." I said, taking a seat.
"Oh hi Meg. Listen, you haven't seen Harry around have you?" said Hermione.
"No."
"Well, he wasn't in our last class." she said nervously.
" Calm... down... 'ermione." said Ron, with his mouth full.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo:now you can sing it at that afterparty
Lindsay: umm
Indigo:don't tell me because its about Seamus and he's gonna be there your scared already
Lindsay: *shakes her head sadly* you see me Indigo i cant go 3 seconds seeing him without hurting myself
Indigo: but he knows your name...thats good *looks at Harry and Clairice* right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
"Who with?" Neville hoped it wasn't Snape.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
"I can't really say. Pretty much everyone knows my name." Lucky me.
Lindsay: whatever *walks over to her side of the room and sits in one of the beanbag chairs*
Indigo: well. someones not happy....like she normaly is...if you need me i'l be trying to get Ron to notice me...Forget i said that *walks out the tunnel marked Slytherin*
Lindsay: *sighs sadly and touches her left eye still sore from that morning*
Skylar: Snape again it's not fair just because i went over to Lindsay's table to ask her if we got any gigs *eyes tear up* and sorry bout earlier...it was my fault
I sighed. Lindsay seemed as mopy as everyone said I was. I needed a way to cheer her up. So,.I jumped up on the stage and tried playing some of the instruments.
"Oh no." Neville knew it. "How long for?" Neville thought he could come, and give his Girlfriend support.
Lindsay: if thats any part of Andrew your playing....((her intrument bracelets name))
Skylar: an hour....and he banned me from playing with Lindsay or Indigo *looks at her bracelet* i don't wanna resign
"I could come, for the detention."
Skylar: i can't do that to you
"Like I would know," I called back.
Lindsay: look on the back? does it say "this belongs to Lindsay Garfield"? ((thats Andrews last name))
I checked. Crap. "Nope," I lied.
"What ever is your business, is mine too." Neville smiled. "He's just a greasy git."
Lindsay: i'm goin over there and if i even see my name on there....well your sounding horrible anyway
Skylar: thanks *hugs him*
I set down the instrument. "Well, excuse me for being unable to practice."
Lindsay: it's just it needs to be perfect for the afterparty...i gotta practice...use Skylars
"Is the detention now?" Neville asked.
Skylar: in an hour
"Nah. I'm done anyway." I jumped down from the stage easily
Linsay: oh wanna hear another one of the songs were gonna do? and do you think that other songs gonna work?
"We should make our way over there" Neville had a nervous tone.
Skylar: yeah....
Lindsay: *looks at her watch* sorry gotta go take the tunnel back to your house...and this place doesn't exsist ok?((@Make-me-laugh, are you still seamus?)) *runs out the Slytherin tunnel and into the hallway she finally slows down and works on singing My Crush*
I nodded and looked for the Gryffindor tunnel.
((No.))

Neville and Skylar made their way to the dungeon. "Are you ready?" Neville takes a deep breath.
((kk))
Skylar: yeah you?
I followed Harry back to Gryffindor.
((sorry i was gone for an hour. i went and sang in the shower, then i was working on my other rp.))
Neville held Skylar's hand. "Now I am." Neville guides Skylar into Snape's classroom.
Skylar: ready for my detention professior
Once I got back, I collapsed in one of the chairs by the fire. Merlin, I was tired
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
I was back in the Common Room by now, awaiting my horrible detention. I glanced up at the clock, ugh I still had a while....I just want to get this over and done with...
I sat next to Harry, tucking my knees up to my chin, looking at him.
For some weird reason, it was so....surreal to be with him. Like a dream, almost.
"Why am I so tired?" I asked with a huge yawn.
I shrugged. "I don't know. How would I?" I asked.
I shrugged, then felt myself falll onto her. "I think I'll just…" I drifted off beforeI could finish.
((i'm stumped again idk wat 2 wrte))
((dont look at me. i have harry here.))
I sighed and laughed a little. I jumped off the chair and studied his face.
((Watch him sleep. Think about your relationship with him. I'll throw in a scar-hurting nightmare in a bit))
((kk))
Lindsay: *thinking about Harry mentally Laughing at him trying to play her guitar*
((okie dokie lokie.))
Alone in the Common Room with Harry, I crouch in front of him, entwining his fingers with mine. After a while, my fingers find his face. I find his dark heavy eyebrows, the curve of his cheek, the line of his nose, the hollow at the base of his neck. I work my way to his lips. Soft and full, slightly chapped.
((thats all i got....))
((*headdesk* I'm an idiot. I confused you two. Oh well.))
I dreamed of Quirrell again. No, it wasn't Quirrell. It was Snape. He unwound the turban right in the middle of Potions, revealing Voldemort on the back of his head. I screamed, my scar searing with pain.
((you most definitely are not an idiot.))
I jumped. "Harry!" I yelped.
((what do i do?))
Lindsay: *gets a really sharp headache so sharp she runs into a wall* what the hell was that?!
((I was dumb enough to headdesk on a bookshelf))
"I…I saw Quirrell…And then he turned into Snape…and he was wearing a turban…and under it was…Voldemort," I whispered. My scar throbbed painfully, nearly sending me to the floor. I could hardly think. There was so much anger coming from it.
((Try and keep him sane. Also, when you described his eyebrows, I immediately thought of Dan. That's sad, isn't it?))
((ok wat now? lol u got 2 ppl askin u))
((no head desking for you. that means we lose a little genius every time you do. and eyebrows....wow.))
"Harry, it wasn't real. You're okay. That would never happen." I said. His scar must have been killing him. I laid the back of my hand across his forehead.
((gah. im crying. stupid tears, get off my face!))
((Yeah, I'm insane))
"Voldemort…first year…he was on the back of Quirrell's head." I closed my eyes, trying to fight the pain.
"I know. I remember that. You're fine now. Nothing has happened. It was all a nightmare." I uttered.
((*closes other tab* okay. im gonna stop crying now.))