Horror فلمیں Horror Lovers فورم

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Horror فلمیں 16477 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 16477

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brittlegirl94 said…
cool
Helllllllllooooooo friends. Yesterday & Today I'm having a SAW MARATHON. Don't kill me Heather, but I almost forgot the plot to the first movie! I've watched it 3 complete times now and loving it <33. Anyhow, I only own the first 3 so tonight at 7 on SHO Saw IV is on can't wait! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
cool
Sounds excitin'
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
it does
wink
Hells yes it is. The second one is on now. OH YEAH needle pit trap FTW. What are you doin'?
lolz
just chatting
Okay.. anything else? UG I had to restore my iPod because it was full of hidden podcasts that I couldn't remove. Now it's got TONS of space. :D
lolz suxxs
mines all fine
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
WHAT?! How could you forget the plot to one of the most important horror movies in horror history?! *is ashamed*
lmao
..........................................­.♥
lol lol lolz
....♥♥♥♥♥♥....♥♥♥♥♥............
..............♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥....♥♥♥♥
..............♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥....♥♥♥♥
....♥♥♥♥♥♥....♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥....♥♥♥♥
ugh it messed up
cool
.........................................­...­...­...­...­..
.........................................­...­...­...­...­..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.......♥♥♥♥.....♥♥♥­♥..­...­...­xxx­xx.­...­.xx­xx.­...­...­...­
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.......♥♥♥♥♥...♥­♥♥♥­♥..­...­...­xxx­xx.­...­.xx­xx.­...­...­...­
.....xxxx...............♥♥♥♥.♥♥­♥♥.­...­...­...­xxx­x..­...­.xx­xx.­...­...­...­
.....xxxx.................♥♥♥♥♥..­...­...­...­.xx­xx.­...­..x­xxx­...­...­...­.
.....xxxx..................♥♥♥.....­...­...­..x­xxx­...­...­xxx­x..­...­...­..
.....xxxx...................♥..........­...­.xx­xx.­...­..x­xxx­...­...­...­.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........................­..x­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x..­...­...­..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........................­..x­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x..­...­...­..
ugh it keeps messing up
................................OOOOOOOOOO­OOO­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
.......................OOOOOOO...........­..O­OOO­OOO­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
..............OOOOOOOOO..................­...­OOO­OOO­OOO­...­...­...­...­...
..........OOOOOOOO.......................­...­...­..O­OOO­OOO­OO.­...­...­...­.
.............OOOOOOOO....................­...­...­OOO­OOO­OO.­...­...­...­...­..
................OOOOOOOO.................­...­.OO­OOO­OOO­...­...­...­...­...­..
.....................OOOOOOO.............­..O­OOO­OOO­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
..............................OOOOOOOOOOO­OO.­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
lolz nice
laugh
IDEK what that is!! lol I was just doing something.

I feel like watching One Missed Call! lol I can't watch that movie enough! And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one too lol
 IDEK what that is!! lol I was just doing something. I feel like watching One Missed Call! lol I can'
no i love it

link
Oh awesome! I love that movie!
lolz me 2
Hey have you guys seen Poseidon? I love that movie!!! I was looking through videos on Youtube which there aren't a whole lot but still.
Okay, I didn't really forget the plot, I mean, uh you know what I mean? I like havn't seen it all the way through in a LONG time. That's what I meant. I do feel bad though, but It will never happen again lol.

Poseidon? Yeah I love it! The first one, right? Or the Remake.. Well I love the first one. I haven't seen the remake actually.
WOO SAW 6 TOMORROW FINALLY. I can't wait to talk about spoilers with you. :)
big smile
The first one is The Poseidon Adventure, so I just mean Poseidon. I love both and saw the original so many years ago on tv but I like this one a lot too. I love 96% of movies on ships though.

I just watched Bride Wars. SO ADORABLE!
Oh that's cool. Same here. I really dig disaster movies on ships, they are so cool.

Awesome. I watched that a few months ago, It was sweet!

OMG I just found a 6 foot tall display for the movie Orphan. It's creeping me out and I have no idea who just "put" it on my porch! :p
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
angry
I'm reading a TON of hateful comments on IMDB though (naturally with a film I adore), saying it's sexist and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET MY CHILD WATCH THIS!!! Seriously? Seriously? Your biggest problem is letting your child watch Bride Wars, a PG movie?
surprise
Sexist? What the hell that is ridicules. It's just a fun PG film and why the hell should your kids be watching a movie about weddings anyways? lol
I hate censorship in any form, I'll let my kids watch ANOES & the Saw series while they're still crawling, IDGAF! Anything like this is just retarded. Wedding movies are NOTHING compared to what I was watching at 9. Let your little girl be wedding obsessed w/e lol
Oh man I know. It kills me that whenever I go to an R rated movie people stare, which is stupid because they think I can't handle it or something. My family members are freaked out when I talk about Saw and stuff, and It's like, "I'm 15. This is the shit that I'm into so get over it! I don't have nightmares or anything!" But whatever lol. I'm heading out I'll ttyl. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
Sorry I didn't pop on last night to chat. My power was out when I got home and by the time I got online around 10, I was too tired to do anything but just read through my updates. I did manage to watch Ginger Snaps, but I fell asleep during the last few minutes, so I have to go home tonight to finish it up again. It looked pretty good from what I did see.

So, I decided to post some pictures of the blizzard blowing through the city. Surprisingly, I still had to go to work today. It seems like most everyone else is having a snow day (including the schools which weren't in session yesterday and today). We've had well over a foot of snow that's fallen since this started Wednesday night and now we are expecting 4-6 inches more. What a nightmare to drive in!!

Here the roads and parking lot look pretty well plowed, but once it sat overnight with no one to plow it, it really became problematic this morning.
 Sorry I didn't pop on last night to chat. My power was out when I got ہوم and سے طرف کی the time I got onli
This was also a heavy snow as evidenced by the low drooping branches on this tree. I have to admit, though, that the snow is a really beautiful sight, especially first thing in the morning before the sun has fully risen. It has a mystic quality to it.
 This was also a heavy snow as evidenced سے طرف کی the low drooping branches on this tree. I have to admit, t
heart
Ohhh my gosh!!! I wish I were where you live right now!!! SNOW IS MY FAVORITE, those pictures are so pretty!!! Thanks for making me depressed b/c I'll probably never get it here.
OMG!! STOP THE PRESSES!! It stopped snowing!!

You know, I think I would enjoy it a lot more if I had a 4-wheel drive vehicle. But I'm stuck with my little 2-wheel drive, though its a front-wheel.

I'm sure you will. It's moving east now.

What's up with you Heather? Are you stuck at work today?
hmmm
OK, why did FanPop say I posted that comment an hour ago?
angry
No you don't understand Misery weather. We get 90-degree days in December! I mean, come on! That's not freaking winter!!
That's not!! You should move to Colorado. We can be roomies!! ;)
smile
OKAY! Denver is pretty cheap/nice, right? From what I've seen online anyway lol
surprise
OH. MY. GODDD. SAW 6. OH MY GOOOOOOOD. *gaspchoke*

HEATHER PLLLEASE CHAT WITH ME IF YOU SEE ME ON. I CANNOT WAIT TO TALK SPOILERS! *loving the caps right now* XD
 OH. MY. GODDD. SAW 6. OH MY GOOOOOOOD. *gaspchoke* HEATHER PLLLEASE CHAT WITH ME IF آپ SEE ME ON.
Si! Saw 6 is the best movie ALL YEAR!!!!
Just about, but FOR SURE in the horror selection!! :D
Psh, ARE there any other genres?!
laugh
OMG! You guys should be watching The Office! Dwight just came out on a bike dressed as Jigsaw and someone else was like 'Oh a clown' and he pulls off his mask and says 'I'm Jigsaw, idiot.' <33
LOL that is hilarious! I was watching a random tv show, like a drama one, and some kids came out and scared the crap out of some adults by going "I WANNA PLAY A GAME". Hahahaha the adults were like "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SAW?" XD
Anyways, I'm about to go to my cousins to watch movies. We're watching Trick r Treat first yay! I also rented Cursed, Hit n Run, The Woods, 28 Days Later, Cube Zero & Valentine. 3 are on my list, and 3 are backups/replacements. :)
Have you seen Trick R' Treat yet? You need to before the MOTM is over!

I love all those movies but Cube Zero. Hit & Run is kinda underrated and of course The Woods is amazing!
sad
Ahh I just bought Everwood S1 on DVD. I think I might cry! I HATE it when shows I used to adore have to be cancelled for shit =( I wish they'd release seasons 3 and 4 already!
zzz
Yeah, I just saw Trick r Treat tonight! Like an hour ago! Wow it was great! Tommorrow I'm watching the rest of the ones I rented but at least I got some of them done. I also saw 28 Days Later, which was sort of ovverrated but it was good. I have a lot of fun though and I saw some cousins that I never get to see. It was so cute too. It was so much fun! Tabitha has a daughted named Hailey that's 3 and she adored me. They went for a bit of Trick or Treating and she was bo peep and Tab was a sheep lol! Tommorrow They are Alice in Wonderland, the white rabbit, and my cousin Dave is the mad hatter. XD

I borrowed Friends season 1 from my cousin Tab *one of the cousins, the other is Steph* and I can't wait to watch it! I doubt I've seen them all before. It should be fun. AWW I know what you mean *VM is totally on that boat*. Oh I'm so tired. :/
At least you have all of VM on DVD, and they've released it. It's actually very popular compared to the moderate Everwood. The company took them forever to release season 2 so I hope it doesn't take forever for them to release 3 and 4!

I never liked Friends. It's waaaaaay overrated.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
AAAAAAAH!!!! Snow!!! Becca that must be horrible!!! I hate snow :X

Sorry I haven't been on in a while been real busy

Happy Halloween y'all!!!