Jacob Black if آپ are a TEAM jacob fan... please come in...

pkrebelde posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 07:43PM
im was looking at some twilight forums and i founded some digusting things said about jacob... and i got so mad... here read some...

*i hate jacob, i want to shove a jackhammer down his throat. i love edward.
*JACOB=LOSER. wait wait wait.....JACOB=ARROGANT IDIOTIC LOSER WHO LIKES TO SHOW OFF THE UPPER HALF OF HIS BOD.
*i hate jacob more than anything in the world i even get miserable 4 the whole day if i say his name he is a total jerk and edward is just so perfect and amazing
*i hate jacob. he is uglier than someone whos very ugly. if that makes sence. edward is the best.

if you found some please post them right here and why.... to remind us how mean people can be to jacoband to raise our luve jacob voices.... it is so sad please comment if you have something to say....

Jacob Black 62 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-62 of 62

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک syd15cool said…
OMG!!!!!! WTF!?? JACOB IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO MUCH HOTTER AND BETTER THAN EDWARD/ROBERT!!! EVERYONE KNWS THAT!!, AND IF U DNT THEN UR JUST A PERV WITH BAD TASTE!! SOO GET A LIFE BRITCHES**
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک syd15cool said…
big smile
&& Sometimes i wonder if the ugliness rubbed off on the edward lovers cuz obvuisly u guys r blinded by something!! just saying <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک myjac said…
smile
THOSE PEOPLE WHO POSTED THE I HATE JACOB BLACK
COMMENTS ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE
JELOUS OF US

THE MORE YOU HATE JACOB THE MORE I LOVE HIM

JACOB COULD ACTUALLY BE A PERSON WELL EDWARD MYTH AND LEGEND
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Savanna28 said…
heart
jacob is hot
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lilikinz said…
big smile
I love jacob
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک justinsgrl said…
laugh
i think all of you who r team edward are dumbass y whouid you like him after what he did to bella i think that all of you r just haters
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک justinsgrl said…
heart
HE IS SO SEXY
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sladkoto_anna said…
the ones who said this lies don't deserve a life
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YamiNoRei said…
meh
Oh, I did found those to here on Jacob's spot.
That what she posted:

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND THE REST OF EDWARD'S WORSHIPPERS WILL SEEK YOU OUT AND SLAY YOU FUCKERS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!

To say that this person is immature is way to kind.
ArtIsMyHeart commented…
Wow, they're retards. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shandybass said…
kiss
I Think whoever wrote that They hate Jacob are loosers I LOVE HIM!!!
ArtIsMyHeart commented…
They are indeed. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cynthia88 said…
smile
i get what you guys are saying but i am on team jacob still he is s0o00o0o SEXY but edward is s0o0o over protective over bella so yeah♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IluvJacob99 said…
i think the person that said that should be paid a little vist from stuy from familly guid when he is in a bad mood
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک