My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Role Play 2

GoldenBaramundi posted on Jul 01, 2012 at 02:28AM
Here's the new RP I was talking about. I'm Dashie so she's taken all FC are welcome as well as mains and secondary's. Let's the RP begin!!!

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 364 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 364

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HumphryOmega said…
(ok) *lands in front of sweet apple acres8
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RocksLikePie said…
Ruby:*reaches to Suger cube corner and pinkie starts pileling cake on my head but I use my little magic to carry one cake*
Pinkie:Help me deliver these cakes ppplllzzzz!!
Ruby:Um sure ok
Pinkie:Okie Dokie!!! *walks off delivering cake*
Ruby:*walks off and delivers cake to Rarity* One cake for Rarity!
Rarity:Thank you darling! My new cake fashion will be complete now *takes cake and goes back in house*
Ruby:*wobbles over to applejacks house*
*looks back and sees ruby carrying cakes and starts cracking up*
Ruby:*sees him and wobbles carrying a bunch of cakes* Hardy-Har-Har laugh all you want I have an important delivery *cakes pieces fall on my face* Darn it...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparkyhedgehog said…
static shock: *doing a sonic thunderwave (his version of a sonic rainboom)*
 static shock: *doing a sonic thunderwave (his version of a sonic rainboom)*
*falls on the ground laughing* hahahahahaha! *laughs for a while then stops and wipes the tears from his eyes and looks up to see the sonic thunderwave* woah! awesome! *takes off towards static*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ruby:*cake leans to the left and I start leaning to the right and the cake leans to the right and i starts leaning to the right and the cake keeps leaning to both sides* Steady now...steady..
Ruby*uses magic to give him one of the cakes* Send this one to Static Shock I guess he ordered a cake from Pinkie Pie
*he took two of the cakes before he left* one for me and one for him. who ever did that, deserves a cake!
Ruby:Well better *wobbles a bit* send this cake to AppleJack *wobbles over to Applejacks house like a crab*
*flies next to static* hey! heres a cake from pinkie!
Ruby:*knocks on Applejacks door* Hello!! Anypony home?
Applejack:Yes sir re got that apple cake?
Ruby-Yep!n*uses magic to give the cake to her*
Applejack-Thank you!
Ruby-No problem ! *walks off to Pinkie Pie house*
nice.... um..... what is it that you just did?
(whats the website that lets you make your own pony? cutie mark included?)
Ruby:*falls asleep on the way to Pinkies house* Zzzzz...
(oh I forgot the link but I remember I went on google and typed in pony creator and it gave me this link on deviant.com)
*looks down and sees ruby* is... is she... sleeping?
zzz
Ruby-ZZZzzzz....*snore* ZZZzzz..*snore*
*flies down and nudges her* ruby?

(flash)
 *flies down and nudges her* ruby? (flash)
(his cutie mark since its covered by his wing)
 (his cutie mark since its covered سے طرف کی his wing)
(cool)
Ruby-*snore* nopizzaforyoumr.bear....*snore* pizza...
well i tried it the easy way.... *he flies up and drags a cloud down some and kicks it making lightning strike and thunder boom loudly*
Ruby-AHHHHHH!!!!! DON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!! I HAVE BEEN A GOOD PONY!!!!AH!!!!!*runs around in circles* AHHHHH!!!!! *sees Flash and gets angry* Flash you are gonna get it...*uses magic to turn cloud upside down and shock him*
OW! that hurt! *lands*
Ruby-Now you know what a unicorn can really do. Hmph. Anyways....I'm supposed to be at Pinkie Pies place *yawn* for a snack and a good nap too. Don't try any tricks or my magic will deal with the rest *walks off yawning the whole time*
* mischievously gins* i wont make any promised
Ruby-*knocks on door* Anypony home?
Pinkie-Let's make some pie! *grabs her in and takes her into shops* Grab a handful and start making!
Ruby-Ok *starts making some pies* This seems fun! *uses magic to get some filling and I have a newshirt so I carefully put it down-* Phew, don't want anything to get on my new shirt *starts putting in filling and makes some more pies*
*flies from a distance waiting for ruby to come out of the shop snickering to myself* she's gonna get pranked soooo hard....
Ruby-Well that's enough pie for the day Pinkie I'm going home *yawn* *walks out*
Pinkie-See ya!
Ruby-*opens door and steps out and streches a bit*
*flies back towards pinkies shop and super high speeds starting to break the sound barrier and has a worried expression* RUBY!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ruby-Huh? *looks up* !!!??
*creates a sonic rainboom right in front of her, messing up her shirt and hair* gotcha! *rockets upwards*
Ruby-*cries super hard and wails* WAHHHHH!!! *cries* I had a sugeruy right in my skull and it's fractured!!! *cries*
*looks down and has a hurt expression on his face* oh my gosh! *rockets back down and grabs her tail and flies towards the hospital*
Ruby-Gotcha! *uses magic to fly back down to the ground and fix hair and then I use my magic to mess up his hair* See..I told you I'm an expert at lying
*surprised face* but- but i- and you...... BAHAHAHAHAHA!! nice one ruby!
Ruby-If you wanted some tips on lying i could help you out..then again you ARE an amateur *wipes dirt off hoove p*
yeah... i dont think so *suddenly gives her a rainblow dry, messing her hair up and he lands*
Ruby-*uses magic to fix hair then I use my magic to drag him by the tail over to my house* You owe six cakes *still uses magic to grab him by the tail*
*tries to fly away* nooooooo
Ruby-*magic only grips him harder* The more you fly away the more tighter it gets but the more you don't the more it gets loose (going to the pool bbl)
let me go! let! me! go! *snorts and keeps struggling* (ok)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoldenBaramundi said…
big smile
Sorry I haven't been here for a while! RocksLikePie, minniemandy is already pinkie, sorry! Let me come in now!
Dashie: thanks for the date Pinkie! We'll start setting up two days before, OK? Anyway, I gotta go home to Cloudsdale and relax for a bit. Seeya'! *leaves house and zooms off to home*
Soarin': *has been asleep* Wha? Yo, Flash???!!! Oh, great he's gone. Maybe I'll fly down to sweet apple acres to see if he's there. Oh! I almost forgot how yummy aj's apple pies are.... MmmmMmmm!!!! *trademark grin and flys off to sweet apple acres landing* Oh! Flash I'm over here!
(I'll be AJ CID noones her)
AJ: Howdy Soarin'! If y'all are lookin' for Flash he just left for Suger Cube corner. Well Tarnation! Looks as if y'all haven't had one o my pies in weeks! C'mon in! There mighty tasty!!
Kay
Ruby-Well i better ask if Pinkie has any more cake to deliver though I promised I would deliver every single cake for her
Btw I have this new monster high rp I'm and I can't find anyone to join so could maybe you guys join? You can be the characters or make your OC
Ruby-*uses magic to let go of Flashes tail and I walk off to Pinkie Pies house*
*as soon as she does he takes off into the sky and towards sweet apple acres*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoldenBaramundi said…
cool
Soarin':*pigging out on apple pie with AJ* MmmmMmmm!!! I can't get enough of this stuff!!! Wonder where Flash is... Maybe he'll just randomly turn up. I mean, how could you resist an apple pie mad by the one and only APPLEJACK!!!!!!! *sighs trademark grin*
Ruby-*rushes over to Appel jacks house and slams open the door* GIVE ME SOME PIE AND NO ONE GETS HURT!!!

(So anybody thinking of joining?)
*flies in over her* pie! pie stat!
Ruby-I can smell that pie from a mile away it's so good! *walks in*