I remember visiting this website once...
It was called 9 Reasons Why McGee is a Total Boss: NCIS Insider's Blog - CBS.com
Here's some stuff I remembered seeing:
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life – An All-Star Grammy Salute
9 Reasons Why McGee is a Total Boss NCIS Insider\'s Blog
McGee may have seemed surprised when DiNozzo told him he was the boss, but he had no reason to worry — he's a total boss already!
1. He knows he's capable and has no problem letting others know as well.
2. Even when he clearly has had feelings for a coworker, he's able to keep his focus and solve some major crimes.
Although, that doesn't mean he's always able to keep his cool outside of work.
3. McGee doesn't let fear control him — even when that fear is a four-legged beast with a sharp bite!
4. Like any good boss, he knows not to question his most valuable colleagues.
5. He's a science man with a love of Star Trek.
6. He can help calm even the most stressed of people.
7. He puts up with a lot of DiNozzo's jokes. From countless nicknames — McGeek, McGoo, and McNerd to name a few — to friendly competition, McGee is the butt-end of the joke more often than not.
8. He's a sharp shooter with a killer intuition.
9. McGee learned from the best, so it's no surprise he'll act like the best.
By viewing our video content you are accepting the terms of our Video Services Policy
Advertise | Casting | Broadcast Feedback | Site Feedback | Help | Site Map | Eye-lerts | Ratings Guidelines | Cookies | Mobile User Agreement