ALW's Phantom of the Opera movie Spot banner?

velvet_fox posted on Mar 09, 2009 at 03:27PM
Just wondering why this lovely spot has no banner yet? I think we should pretty it up a bit more! :D

ALW's Phantom of the Opera movie 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JustHuddy said…
Yes! It's always annoyed me...I hate the stupid default banner. I, unfortunately have no Photoshopping skills when it comes to banners; I only make icons. The last banner I made... *winces*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
We should!! Are there any eligible images in the image section that might suffice? Let me look...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
Here are the ones I found that were about the size to be usable for a banner in the ALW's Phantom of the Opera photo section:

link
link
link
link

These next ones I found in the "The Phantom of the Opera" spot (it's separate from this spot):

link
link
link

I tried to focus on images that had both Erik and Christine, but there are a couple that only have one or the other that I still liked. This is a starting place for nominating a banner. When I get home tonight I might mess around in my Print Shop program and see if I can make something, but I'm not artistically talented AT ALL.

BTW, JustHuddy, you have some excellent wallpaper you've posted (I don't know if you made them yourself).