Bones Spoiler! the death in the اگلے episodes

Serienjunkie91 posted on May 07, 2008 at 02:57PM
As I read today Eric Millegan said, that his character Zach ISN'T going to die. No one of the cast will leave the show.

I really hope that's true. But who will die then???
Can't wait for this episode.

last edited on May 07, 2008 at 03:31PM

Bones 34 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Krevetka16 said…
i read a spoiler that said it will be harder for brennan...so someone from her family??
or sweets?!?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blackdoggy1 said…
There's suppose to be 2 deaths, 1 next week and one the week after...I'm gonna guess that one will be Bones daddy. But I do think that one of the team will die and Sweets will come in as a regular character. Next weeks episode description says it will change the forensics team forever....who could change the team forever if not one of the cast. Sweets only matters to Bones and Booth..not the rest of them. That leaves who....Caroline? Don't think so.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
Sweets is an official member of the cast now, so if none of the main characters are gonna die (hallelujah! Zach stays!), he ain't either. I have to agree with the family idea, though. Russ or Bones' dad is probably gonna die.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Michellebob said…
Im so nervous! There is all this STUFF floating around about multiple deaths and main character!! (Please dont all be true)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emmalouise89 said…
humm i wounder who its going to be, im glad Zack doesnt die hes so funny and cute lol humm maybe bones brother? humm!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GSRfan8294 said…
i like some of the ideas(Bones family,zach,ect.) but what if its the other way and its Booth's wife, or Parker?
I found some spoilers that Zach is going to jail and Angela is going to break up with Hodgins, but I don't think they're right...If they are, it would almost be as bad as one of the main characters dying! :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GCcutepoison said…
GSRfan824,, I think you mean Rebecca?? Booth doesn't have a wife...
I hope it's not Parker... he is so cute,, and what would he've been doing in the Jeffersonian??
I think it's gonna be a great episode!! I also hope that no one dies.. maybe injured or something, but not actually dies...
Oh man...I hope it's not Parker...that would be totally cruel.
I really hope none of the main casts dies..I can't think of one I wouldn't miss...well, Cam could go...I never liked her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Krevetka16 said…
I also read that zach will go to jail...perhaps gormagon????
I was thinking that same thing. He is pretty freaky.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cladra said…
Huh. I was afraid, cuz i thought that Zach could be the one who dies. Cam should die :DD I don't like her, but I don't hate her. And she doens't belong to the original Bones group ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک signe_le said…
I'm thinking Sweets.. Because he's gormogon.. ;) Or at least.. I hope so! I don't want any of Brennan's family members to die, and not any of the squints either!! It would make sense that Sweets is discovered as Gormogon and then dies, in some way.. That would mean they were betrayed by one of their own, and Brennan would probably find that extremely difficult to cope with.. ;) I don't know.. This has officially turned in to a complete mess of a post.. But hey.. I got my point across right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cladra said…
Well, it would make sense, if Sweets'd be Gormagon, but still, I've started to get used to him.
And they can't kill Bones's family members, that would be too tough for her. U know, lose another family member :ss
Sweets is on the main cast, so I don't think he's Gormagon. And if Zach is Gormagon...Well he can't be cause he's too cute. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hockeymom33 said…
tv guide said there is a fake death and a real one. gormagon is supposedly not a cast member, but someone who has been on the show.
I read somewhere that the producer said that Zach is definitely no Gormogon.. So I'm still thinking that it's Sweets.. Even though I actually like him.. A lot..
I use to think Sweets was Gorgamon...but he just seems kinda harmless and immature. Zach on the other hand is freaky. But then, Hodgins could always be Gorgomon...he's a total freak. I mean, if we're assuming it's one of the cast.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TEMPEBREN said…
What if its Sully, that would be weird LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TEMPEBREN said…
Oh I also don't think it sweets because i heard he was going to be doing profiling next season
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک punkyvixen said…
u guys are so weird why cant u just wait because u will be so disapionted wen nuffin happens and its just a pack of lies!!!!!!ps i hope its not zac !! lol !!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sideairbag said…
I heard that Booth fakes his death...
yeah, it definitely seems like Sweets is gonna be a regular character from now on.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kalik said…
Cool I didn't like Sweets at first, but I do now, sort of haha, well he's kind of funny and he helps the team :) I haven't heard any of the rumors/spoilers so far, apart from your comments here on this topic so I really have no idea. All I can say is that I'm looking forward to the next episode, alot! Still kinda recovering from the ending, whoa... c;
I feel the same way about Sweets that you do kalik.
Sideairbag - Where did you find that? I really hope that's true! Then no one really dies.. ;) That would be nice!
I'm hearing rumors that B&B have another kiss in The Pain in the Heart now. I hope they're true, but you never know.
OMG! Where did you hear that! IT would be pretty crazy.. WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE MONDAY.. Well.. Okay Tuesday for me.. (If someone uploads it quickly.. ;))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Serienjunkie91 said…
Yeah, where did you hear this?
A forum, which is why I'm not certain it's true - I don't know where the poster got the info. I regret saying that they'd kiss, since now everyone is getting all excited and it probably won't happen.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Office_001 said…
I bet Booth gets shot becuase that would be hard on Bones
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Trobe_106 said…
guys i just saw a video that showed clips of photos of the last two episodes: the wannabe in the weeds and the pain of the heart or whatever its called. it shows an explosion going off and it shows pics of Zack in hospital with nothing but burnt hands so he def doesnt die. but heres the weird thing. booth got shot in the chest and yet in the next episode he's running around as if it never happened :s perhaps theyre gonna say "alot of time passed" or sumat but its really weird :S it shows a military funeral to so maybe booth just fakes his death for some weird reason lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Serienjunkie91 said…
Really? Thanks for letting us know.